Scanlation thread. What are you working on, Sup Forums?

Scanlation thread. What are you working on, Sup Forums?

Was gonna rip some mags to work on, but it appear that the EBJ script is obsolete again. Anyone look into it?

nah it's ded, buy the mags and scan them

Fuck that.

What mags?
The script is easy to fix.

What should I look to fix? If it's something I can do myself with no knowledge of canvas,
etc. that is.

Assuming you had a version that worked up until now, just look for where they changed some element ids to classes.

So around pagenumber = document.getElementById('sliderPage').innerHTML; ?

I'd imagine the canvas itself is slightly more important given you want the images, but yeah that too.

Like I said, I don't really know what I'm doing. I'll poke around, unless someone ends up posting a fixed script. Thanks.

Any reason to upgrade Photoshop past CC 2014?

Any way to rip from BookWalker outside of cached files or inspect element and manually get the links? Can unscramble files fine, but retrieving them is a bitch.

Just buy it faggot.

You still need to be able to rip it after buying it.

But I'm trying to download manga that I did buy from there????

This is why I don't buy digi shit and scan my tankos.

Or at least don't buy from Bookwalker.

Fair point.

Sorta hard when for certain series BW has the better quality by a good bit.

Bumpan.

Anyone here use actions? I've been making a lot of them recently to speed up tedious things.

I just use an autocrop and one for bubbles.

piss lover chapter 3 never?
is it even still going?

>piss lover
ugh

This is the sort of thing I'd solve w/ a small userscript. As long as it's in the DOM of a page w/ a predictable name, you can get it. You might check if DownThemAll can see the links first, though.

Is Ne Ne Ne from yp rippable?

Someone need to make an universal browser tool that allows you to just pick and save canvases manually