>turns out in the end, all you had to do was try
>something
>instead of the nothing they tried before that
>and ignore all other leads, those were red herrings and we are moving on

wtf who approved this maniacal plotline

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIFV8UUs1-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is why you should watch the show with the better version of Haruhi.

>ten episodes of a time loop
Oh yes, I remember Endless Tendless.

pretty sure angel beats was garbage

You are correct

So was Haruhi.

what's your point

EE was a cinematic masterpiece that was unfortunately cast before small minded anime swine.

what's your point

To me the problem with endless eight is that the pay off was very unsatisfying and didn't even came close to filling people's expectations after such a long build up. If it was something like Kyon declaring for Haruhi, kissing her, or something major, people would be left with less of a sour taste in their mouths after the arc was over.

And then there was the pitifully fools such as myself who was watching everything closely trying to find some deep meaning hidden in every scene.

It wasn't until the end that I realized there was no deep meaning.

Endless Eight will always be the ultimate troll anime that will never be topped.

And then there were those who read the LN and knew from the start that there would be no deeper meaning because they only had to deal with the final loop.

It's been so long that I forget exactly how they get out of the loop but I remember it being totally anticlimactic. Think something like Kyon invites everyone over to finish summer homework or something retarded and Haruhi gets bent up because he's "calling the shots".

kyon-kun

>D-do I fit in yet?

Haruhi is a shitty spoiled annoying brat though, and was only good for the rabbit costume and doujins.

I just don't understand why they did so many episodes. The light novel repeated the loop like 2, maybe 3 times tops.

denwa

Fuck, I actually laughed.

read that as Endless Tendies

Angel Beats OP is better than Haruhi. But Haruhi as an anime is better overall. In fact, Angel Beats OP is one of the best in anime history.

youtube.com/watch?v=zIFV8UUs1-c

Haruhi is the Goddess of all waifus faggot. You are just too much of a pleb to understand

>ten