Hinata didn't deserve Naruto. grow a personality bitch...

Hinata didn't deserve Naruto. grow a personality bitch, you're lucky you have big tits and aren't bad looking or he wouldn't have given you the time of day.

does she even have an opinion or is everything, "whatever you want naruto-kun"

she must be controlling his dumbass with genjutsu, creepy stalker bitch
Sasuke and Hinata are losers....and Naruto/Sakura deserved better

I agree with you on Sakura. But Naruto's fine.

The point of the series is that everything is determined by genes.

Someone needs to add this to the hall.

On paper no one deserved Naruto
He's Ninja Jesus and saved all of mankind
If anything he is entitled to a harem

So on top of being the worst shonen jump heroine by a country mile, Sakura is also a genetic dead end?

Nice

>Sakura deserved better
No she deserves every bit of misery she got.

>itt: sakura chimps out AGAIN

go to bed sakura.

on a more serious note, she literally does have opinions on things. that was the whole point of her arc in the chuunin exams. does sakura have any opinions besides "MUH sauce"? I don't think so. Fuck off NaruSaku fag

When hinata masturbates, she fantasizes about being kidnapped by Cloud Ninjas and bred like an animal

Other way around, Hinata is too for Naruto. You just described the perfect woman.

Naruto married the wrong sister. kill off Sai and Sasuke, pair Sakura and Ino together

Did you copypaste this from Narutofan or something?

This makes me hard desu. Hinata is like a cow made to be ravaged. It's criminal she isn't putting out a kid every year

just my thoughts...is narutofan still a thing?

T. Sakurafag

10000 years later NaruSakufags still mad.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

>NaruSaku faggots are still asshurt after all this time

I believe that the writer for this entire thing just stopped putting in effort, its not hard to believe since everything seemed forced.

All these years, and you are still salty?

How can Sakura's father be so great but the rest of his family be so terrible?

I think maybe he was too hands off in raising Sakura and must have left it to his wife to continue his sweet career in dad comedy.

it comes out later in boruto that hinata secretly tortured neji using the branch curse seal whenever they were alone together and then acted like an innocent retarded big tit cow in public

Sakuras doesn't even have a purpose besides wanting Sasuke to like her. Even her feud with Ino revolves around Sasuke, who tried to kill her by the way. She's the most useless character in Naruto.

are you aware of the whole "Yamato Nadeshiko" thing? it's cultural you fucking idiot, don't expect romance to make sense from a western perspective, since Japan has different ways to portray it, you should know that by now

>"I like my Sakura more so my opinion on Hinata is a fact because I said so"
Who let these degenerates out of their cage and roam Sup Forums?

no personality bitches who stutter are cultural? mk

Cuckurafags still bitter. It is glorious.

truly, the greatest shitstorm of our times

OP is a special snowflake. Give him meds and he'll calm down eventually.

Man I'm glad I'm a Sakurafag who never shipped NaruSaku, this is getting pathetic at this point

That doesn't describe a Yamata Naseshiko at all.

Was this the best of Sup Forums along with happy cuckday and Gainax ruining everything for everyone?

this
Talent vs effort was a huge theme at the start of the series and it was explicitely shown over and over and over that talent is superior. Why would naruto breed with someone of an inferior clan?

Come on, Lee is the one who'd make Sakura the happiest woman.