Berserk

Was it rape?

Protip: no

wow, this show has actual cucking in it? no wonder you fags love it so much.

It WAS rape, but she was totally loving it like any hoebag would've

What is this from?

dragon ball b

Fate/Zero

> be Griffith
> sacrifice a bunch of good for nothing warriors
> attain godhood
> proceed to penetrate Casca
> Guts chops his arm off trying to stop you
> your telekinetic shield blocks it
> with a slight movement of your finger you send Guts flying meters away cuz muh telekinetic powers
> continue to penetrate Casca, forcing Guts to watch it and with one eye only
> splooge inside Casca

Why is Griffith so alpha?

So when is Guts going to fuck him up? I've haven't even read this manga yet this has scene has been posted for years.

Guts can't even defeat Griffith's lieutenants. I think MIura realized he fucked up big time and will just prolong the manga indefinitely. He realized he fucked up so he is making things weirder and weirder, starting with the loli witch, etc.

>So when is Guts going to fuck him up?
He literally can't, The Godhand can manipulate space and time. No amount of OP armor can change the fact that Guts is still a human. What's probably going to happen if Miura is still competent is Griffith will try to fuck over the other Hand members somehow, you know because Griffith HAS to be #1. Which will prompt a war between Guts and Griffith with the Godhand backing Guts.

It was the most beta rape of all time, though.

He only raped her to show Guts-sempai that he was a real man.

The greatest joke is the CG series. Talk about something no one asked for ever. That's the real rape.

>screw you guys I'm going home.webm

>dominance
Literally rape culture

Bleach

Totally agree with

Fuck slang; what the fuck does hoe mean? It's obviously not the agricultural tool .

Is Berserk the Game of Thrones of manga?

Never read/watched game of thrones, but upon researching, I saw that Berserk is older than the first book.
So...no.

Because he's the epitome of the white man.

>Japs don't know how to act
>This translates into their anime
>Scene of complex emotions on screen, of something different that can't be a stereotyped animation
>Caska consequently appears to be enjoying the rape because of animator's incompetence to portray the moony revulsion of her situation

What was then? It certainly wasn't consensual.

Wish my hentai looked this good.

If you want hentai with good animation you should watc- WAIT A MINUTE!

I know it's Berserk, but where is the scene from? I know it's not any of the anime.

It's obviously from the manga user.