Little Witch Academia

>tfw Tattun ignored your Yoshinari-Little Nemo question

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AVuvJ6e8AXU&feature=share
twitter.com/suisuntory/status/896225951326978049
twitter.com/Icusmeow/status/896250598936498176
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's never really had an interesting thing to say desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=AVuvJ6e8AXU&feature=share

I would have settled for a "maybe"

How long until Doujin of the Year gets scanned?

Boy, last thread was great. I wonder how Tattun is going to decide who gets the signed book?

Was it rape?

>those doujin pages

How can something so lewd be so cute?

>have dream that I'm having sex with Akko last night
>She's not even my favorite girl

He should have a jack off contest

Nah. It's not rape if they both want it.

Akko seems fine with it, so no.

Like most consecutive nuts wins with video proof

>mfw last thread

People sure do go wild over a couple tits

From what I can gleam of the pages posted thus far...

>Diana attempts sex suddenly, kinda rape-y
>Talked down from sudden aggression
>Diana gets into self-depreciation
>Akko snaps her out of that
>They fug and it's the cutest thing ever

>Sorry for trying to rape you Akko
>Nah it's cool, wanna fuck?

Akko, please.

I'm just a man who appreciates fine work, is all.

Oh fuck me I was about to go to sleep and Tattun and doujin screenshots come up?

Leave her alone she's special!

All Diana had to do was ask permission to fug. Akko was cool with it all along.

You can't possibly jerk off to this, it's just too comfy and cozy.

Tell me about it. I have to be up in five hours, but sleep can wait.

>How can something so lewd be so cute?
It's the power of girls' love user.

Based cartel-user.

>the SFW LWA doujin sold out as well
Not as niche as I thought

What deal is he trying to make?

>it's just too comfy and cozy.
That just makes my erection harder

I hope we get scans of it

Did you read the posts?

It sounds like user is trying to launder money to be honest.

The collaboration book? Yeah, it was a surprise. Though I like the cover artist though, the stuff he did is pretty funny.

>you will never be Diana and feel Akko's sweaty, naked body pressed up against you
>you will never be Akko and hug Diana after sex and fill your nose with Diana's sweet smelling hair

There's no point to living anymore.

SHiN from Lazy Lily Scanlations here and a big DiaAkko fan. Are there any entities who are 100% sure of translating this book? I'm interested and I have the resources (more or less), but I'm not sure what your stance on a namefag using your scans and slap our group name on the credits page.

Sure I can. I can jerk off the boner in my heart.

Not all of them, I guess.

I think there's already an user who says he'll be translating. Typesetting it is a different subject though since he said he'll only post translations in a pastebin.

Is one of those doujin where you start with a raging boner but the end just kills it because is too cute and you can't finish fapping.

That content face Diana has makes her look like she just won big.

Translation is always appreciated, but you really can do less with the trip and the attention seeking antic. Surely you have to know why /u/ hates you to bits and have tried multiple times to get you ban and evicted already.

I fuckedup and posted on accident, but I made a template for you, since I was interested in it as well.

Here it is for anyone else wanting to do anything with it, I did my best and there's more likely than not some errors.

I'm not the type to use someone else's translations without his approval. If we're gonna use it, it'll be under a group name. Though we still need the scans for us to actually work on the book.

I put up the trip for identification.

how can this be so fucking cute
fuck

twitter.com/suisuntory/status/896225951326978049

This looks cute af. Based Yoshinari.

Thanks

I wish I could draw that well, just so I could make cute stuff like that all day.

Get to drawing then

Okay

When Akko is the one topping she looks fucking hot

Tattun, did you manage to get it or take a peek inside? The artists doing this were trying to give the staff a copy each and as far as I know they manage to deliver it to Mai and Handa.

Not that user but I'm still practicing my anatomy and Croix armpits.

Sauce?

Reminder to report SHiN as he is perma banned from Sup Forums (currently evading) and easily one of the worst posters to have ever used this site

And yes, you cancer, people have already said they are going to scan and translate it.

twitter.com/Icusmeow/status/896250598936498176

What'd they do to be so reviled?

Nope

Who hurt you?

I want to feel Diana's sweat and warm body

Shame, I think it has some really amazing group shot though, like pic related.

Or pic related.

I ordered it but they say the order will only arrive after 2 months. Was hoping you could squeeze something out for us.

That knight Akko is so cool.

>2 months
Huh, mine told me they'd ship it in 5-20 days.

Just constantly attention whoring, derailing threads, and other usual tripfag shit, taken to the extreme.

No one.

Is there any way to buy or order the art book without being in Japan? I would absolutely love to have one, but getting stuff from Japan seems like a hard process.

>Low Int
>Low Wis
>High af Endurance
>High af Str

Yes she is a knight alright.

Tattun...what about LWA nesoberis?

Andrew will get his time to shine. One day.

>there will never be an Etrian Odyssey style LWA game

I think it's potentially because my proxy is retarded or is trying to fuck with me, it's the first time I've been trying to buy anything from taobao.

She sounds like she would make a decent greatsword user.

Yeah, you overpay on some shitty nip website.

Yes, but Jasminka, H&B, and Avery should have more priority.

He will postulate himself for the next elections or something, tries to gain the favor of the witch community during campaign.

Akko will do great in a lot of fantasy setting. She has very high adaptability.

Diana, on the other hand... Taken 19 into account she would only fit the healer role since she got taken out in a single hit in direct combat.

That would have happened if they didn't run out of time. Or if they didn't introduce Croix.
That could be interesting. Maybe he'd try to win the support of all the noble families. Although, that might put the focus a little too much on Andrew. You know how that would upset people.

>That would have happened if they didn't run out of time. Or if they didn't introduce Croix.
Um, yes? That's why I said they should get attention in future installments. Aside from Avery, the three also came before Andrew but weren't really given much development inside the show so theyose three should be focused more than the two who were introduced only in the TV series.

Yet Trigger gave us 16 where Akko was running around doing shit alone while Lotte and Sucy being cast into irrelevancy, 15 which has exactly payout as 22 and could have been completely cut of, 9 where we learn about a skull which no one gives a fuck about. There is nothing wrong with Croix, it's just a lot of redundancy which could have been completely cut off.

>but weren't really given much development inside the show so theyose three should be focused more than the two who were introduced only in the TV series.
Do Hannah, Barbara, and Avery really need development? They play the token role of being the snobby girls who are mean to the MC due to her weakness. The only development that they had was when H&B thanked Akko for bringing Diana back.

Keep hoping, user. Maybe one day Trigger will deliver.

And the LWA game looks pretty decent also, I'll be getting in when it comes out on steam.

>Lotte and Sucy being cast into irrelevancy
Second cour was a mistake. I think a lot of Croix's problems originated with her interactions with Chariot / the flashback scene / the ineptitude of the LN staff.

Who care about Andrew?HE IS GARBAGE

>Do Hannah, Barbara, and Avery really need development?
Yes, H&B need more development so Diana could go on Blue Team misadventures and won't need to rely on tagging along w/ Akko just to be present; that would be monotonous no matter how much I want it. Iirc, Avery was supposed to be a recurring side character and wasn't a one-time character.

>Got my mother interested in anime again after 40 years with LWA
I just wanted to thank you Tattun, for whatever role you took to make this anime exist.

Andrew is best boy. He'll lead the mysterious Country X to greatness. He might even marry a cute witch on the way.

>her interactions with Chariot / the flashback scene
The problem was how Chariot kept saying she would stop Croix yet did nothing for 6-7 episodes. That time would be better allocated for the flashback scene really, which i think was too little in my opinion.

>Yes, H&B need more development so Diana could go on Blue Team misadventures and won't need to rely on tagging along w/ Akko just to be present;
Okay, that would make sense. I guess Diana would get a much bigger role in S2. Popularity is a scary thing.
>Iirc, Avery was supposed to be a recurring side character and wasn't a one-time character.
She wouldn't really add anything. She doesn't fit in anywhere. Although, that would probably be the point of developing her.

>croix is back i'll stop her
>nvm
>croix tried to kill me i'll stop her this time
>nvm
>croix abused the one student i care the most about this time i'm serious
>nvm
Fantastic writing. Kept me on the edge of my seat.

They could have had an interaction scene in other people's company as well.

So... BJK's doujin has scans already or we just have photos?

I really hope TRIGGER improves their writing staff. They don't even have to be masterpieces; they just need to be less contrived.

I want Diana to come home after a long day of working hard to try and restore her family name and beat me senseless because I'm her only outlet for all that stress. I want to have to put on extra makeup for a while to cover the bruises on my face and neck so none of the friends I'm allowed to have ask questions that might get Diana in trouble.

That's not just a problem with Diana or blue team, it's the problem with the whole cast. None of them get barely any screen time or development if it doesn't involve Akko. Green team time? Sorry can't have. Amanda ep? Have to stick Akko in. Constanze ep? Have to stick Akko in. It would make sense for Akko to hang around and stick into the problems of her teammates, but it makes no fucking sense for Akko to be more involved in Amanda and Constanze's issues, while their teammates gave absolutely no fuck about them.
Both Blue team and Green team need episode of their own showing their bond and cooperation, while Red team/Akko just support from the side line.

it got my mom into anime for the first time.

but now i'm worried she will naively start watching random shows and swear off it again for life.

That's another thing that the story needed. The characters didn't really interact with each other. Andrew never really talked to any of the other witches. Croix never did either.

He is a completely useless character.He is unnecessary

It felt like the staff was too afraid to take the spotlight off of Akko. Ironic, considering they removed romance / Andrew.

I wonder what that's like. I don't think I'd want my partner to legitimately hate me, but the thought of her beating me up every now and then is really appealing. Maybe it's the thought of being controlled? I don't know, but I like the idea.

>after throwing herself to Akko Diana feels sorry and insecure
>Akko reassures her
> hotsex
>cute as fuck ending

fuck I really hope bokujo opens online orders soon

>Green team time? Sorry can't have. Amanda ep? Have to stick Akko in. Constanze ep? Have to stick Akko in
I see your point. I think that they did this just have the 9 New Witches in the end, which is stupid as only Sucy, Lotte, Diana, and Chariot were able to help Akko in unlocking a Word or two.

Show me where he touched you, user-kun. Andrew was a fine character that ended up being shafted in favor of Disney villains and terrible pacing.