Kino no Tabi PV

youtube.com/watch?v=EKRSIs_FIOg

A PV came out. Art and animation looks great, Aoi Yuuki sounds better than I thought she would too.
Also looks like it might not redo everything since the coliseum arc looks kinda like a flashback.

Have you ever ear when Aoi Yuuki scream? Fucking earape. Thank god Kino is pretty quiet.

The design is atrocious and Aoi Yuuki is a generic moe VA thaat doesn't fit Kino's character

Aoi has range for days she's perfectly fine.

Kinography?

Wtf, none of this looks kino

God Aoi Yuuki is awesome.

Fuck you all.

Aoi yuuki is fucking trash, fuck off VAfags

I don't get it. Screaming isn't supposed to be pleasant to the ears.

If you have seen the novels this is what she looks like

She sounds very close to the original VA for Kino. Stop being a faggot.

Looks pretty good and VA is perfectly fine as Kino.
Gonna miss the grainy style of the first adaptation though.

Are you literally deaf? She sounds NOTHING like Ai Maeda.

Yeah but she doesn't sound decent.

>Also looks like it might not redo everything since the coliseum arc looks kinda like a flashback.
I'm not so sure, why would they put that in the PV instead of new stuff? Also the gate open was from another city wasn't it?

The backgrounds look nice, but it's a shame Hermes is CGI.

>allcaps
I don't care either way, user. She's still a good VA with great range.

>I don't care either way
So then why the fuck do you make stupid claims like that in the first place when you have no idea what you're talking about?
Aoi Yuukifags are honestly retarded as fuck.

So what stories do you guys want animated?
>Pic very related

So what? There's room for different interpretations of Kino.

Because I'm not autistic enough to fight you over it, user, since it's your shit opinion.
>Aoi Yuukifags
Acknowledging a decent VA when I hear one doesn't make me a fag for them. Stop sperging.

Nigger was I replying to you? Maybe follow the thread before you reply to me.

the CGI isn't too bad.

It's not even an opinion that Aoi Yuuki sounds nothing like Ai Maeda, it's an objective fact. Unless you're deaf of course.

this fag has been rampantly shitposting since the first promo image dropped, ignore him for the threads sake.

Is there still flashback for loli Kino?

ignore this poster

I still can't believe there are genuinely people out there who believe there's only one person who doesn't like how this new adaption is taking shape.

your posting style is incredibly easy to spot.

oh maybe i should talk without caps like you then?

It looks choppy as hell when everything else is fluid. Imagine if something like Mushishi had such choppy CGI, it would ruin the cozy atmosphere.

The CGI makes me uncomfortable but I'll still watch and probably thoroughly enjoy it.

I don't see the problem with Aoi Yuuki. She has one of the best voice ranges in the business right now and her rendition of Kino sounds great. Not generic moe like some retard keeps saying.

Stop shilling

But will it have Kino butt?

Not an argument.

I'm not trying to argue.

Too bad Hermes is CG and so is Kino's model when they're on screen together. Would it have killed them to hire one competent vehicle animator.

Uneccessary expense. Lerche isn't Sunrise or Bones. Animating a motorcycle at the same level of detail as new Kino would add complexity and more production time per episode, and would probably end up looking pretty QUALITY.
First anime could get away with it since the whole aesthetic styling of the show was very low detail.

The cozy atmosphere is already ruined by the original series only being available in shitty upscaled versions. Besides, its not like there is much that could even be choppy in Mushishi since hardly anything ever moves faster than a snail.

To anyone who's actually read the LNs: Does the guy with the dog actually show up frequently in the later novels?

This poster has me worried, since the original show made it a point to not have any recurring characters traveling alongside Kino.

>Kino finally got S2
>Excited as fuck, start reading threads
>Shitflinging galore
Shit sucks, I bet Kinomod isn't even around anymore.

Pretty sure he does.

He does, but its his own stories, nothing to do with Kino.

There was that one time when Shizu and Kino fought each other on the sea-going country.

>Uneccessary expense
>animating a main character well is an unnecessary expense

Animating a main character who doesn't use facial expressions or body movements to communicated is an uneccessary expense, yes.

It's gonna be terrible...

>Properly animating an anime is an unncessecary expense
>Just make it all cheap shit and it'll be fine
Fuck off.

No.

>Would it have killed them to hire one competent vehicle animator.
It would have killed the animator if they hired just one for all Hermes scenes.

>hire one good animator for important scenes
>have them just do animation checking for background shots like the one where Hermes and Kino are both CG models in the trailer
I don't know why people pretend hand drawn is some magic unattainable standard now that CG exists, as if it were nigh impossible before.

What even is that? I can't tell from just a picture. I'd like to see the story about the weed nomads

It's from Volume 4 Chap 2. It's a short story about Kino meeting a kid on the road who wants to come along and she just says no.

Oh, I thought that might be what it was, but that's a strange thing to want to see animated. It's just a few lines between the kid and Kino. It'd probably last like 2 minutes if I'm not mistaken.

It's one of my favorites since its so short and sweet, 2 minutes would be more than enough for it.