How does Sup Forums feel about Korean manga (manhwa)?

How does Sup Forums feel about Korean manga (manhwa)?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/manhwa/deleted/deleted/type/op/page/1/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/manhua/deleted/deleted/type/op/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/manhwa/deleted/deleted/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/manhua/deleted/deleted/
youtube.com/watch?v=ujtp-70zQME
kissmanga.com/Manga/Kubera
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cockroach

It's literally manga in Seoul, barely see any difference to be honest.
If you want to read something different and like psychopathic female protagonists or harvest moon heroes, you'd be better off reading chinese novels.

This is a board for Japanese entertainment only.
J A P A N E S E
Go to
to talk about any other country written or drawn entertainment.

FUCK COREA
U
C
K

C
O
R
E
A

>Sup Forums - Anime & Manga
Fuck off.

they always look like off-brand manga

I'm not sure I've ever actually read any. I was just never exposed to it in the same way I was Western comics or manga.

Nah, they are just western comics drawn in manga form and designed for mobile consumption.

No, seriously just read some of the translated ones and compare them to the plots in current comics.

You get the idea they aren't mangas when you realized most of their panels are colored, just like western comics, if you miss out that their plots and characters behave similarly to western tropes than Japanese ones..

The majority I've tried to read is trash, but there's a couple of good ones, but not enough for me to stop myself internally shudder whenever I see the "webtoon" tag.

But it's neither anime nor manga, so

or

Whichever you prefer.

Cuck medium

I liked that one about plane girls, since I couldn't find better alternatives.

Hirohito did nothing wrong.

The only manhwa I've ever attempted to read were Unbalance x Unbalance and Fatal Woman. I also know that Unbalance x 3 or somethign exists. From what little I've seen, it appears like a lot of manhwa follow a more soap opera-esque narrative, with a lot of emphasis being on cheating, drama et cetera. Not saying it's worse, just different from manga.

What I do consider objectively worse are the names. Fucking hell, after a while I can get used to Japanese names, but Korean and Chinese ones never help. This is why I stopped reading Unbalance x Unbalance: after a while, I simply DO NOT know who the fuck everyone is talking about. All names are three single syllabic sounds or something.

Hiroshima did state that this board can discuss manhwa and manhua, and we had multiple threads dedicated to literal Chinese cartoons like Cupid's Chocolates. How about you stop being fucking autistic and either contribute or leave? If you really feel like this thread violates the rules you can report it rather than showing off how indignant you are with no real presentable results.

Remove Korea.

The fact that more than half make the irrational decision to support a murdering nation hell bent on making their lives miserable as possible for maximum profit or attack another uninvolved nation is retarded.

>attack Japan
??

Lurk more faggot manhwa has always been allowed

Garbage. The paneling is godawful and I can hardly tell their names apart. I also don't know why but a lot of the shit they name martial art moves are shit like HEAVING BREAKING STREAM or GOLDEN TIGER ASCENDED PUNCH annoys the fuck out of me

As long as its not a romance manhwa, they are pretty decent, some are even fucking great.

Welcome to gooks, user.

How about you stop using other people's incompetence as an excuse to shit up the board?

It's inferior to actual manga

>we had multiple threads dedicated to literal Chinese cartoons like Cupid's Chocolates
>dedicated
You sure they are not shitposting thread, chink?

Fuck off.

More like dedicated to shit on chinese cartoon, am i right?

You are right since the OPs is pretty standard bait tier bs all the time.

Allowed by who? Not Sup Forums for sure. Why are we need to allow bootleg crap here?

>manhwa has always been allowed
But that's wrong, faggot.
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/manhwa/deleted/deleted/type/op/page/1/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/manhua/deleted/deleted/type/op/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/manhwa/deleted/deleted/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/manhua/deleted/deleted/

>Start thread with gook flag
So much for Sup Forums related, sage

>The USA decides to attack other Koreans.
>We tell them NO.
>They laugh like retards and do it anyway.

This is opinion poll, user.
The overwhelming choice is not the most beneficial one, it is the most morally sound one.

The people supporting America are mere cock-suckers.

The option to attack Japan was just another way of showing Americans they shouldn't fuck with them. You want to use your bases and do as you want, ignoring us?
Well then, how about we fuck up your own plans and go stick it up Japan's ass. How do you like that, fat pigs?

Keep in mind these people still have families up there, jobs and shit like that.
How would you like the idea of a nation going murderhobo on a country your cousins live in despite clear protests from your government?

itt: jjokbari sperging out

Average Manhwa is better than average manga but there are more amazing mangas than manwhas

I prefer Best Korean anime youtube.com/watch?v=ujtp-70zQME

and you can talk all about manwhas and comics all you want since their writing is on the same level.

Aries is based

Sure if you make a thread about a specific manhwa and don't just shitpost with a gook flag.

>my bootleg shit is better than manga reeeee
>mangas
I really hates EOP like this shit for brain

>the average bootleg gook shit
Hell, gooks doesn't even have any cliches or tropes and they need to stealing everything from Japan. That say a lot about the average gooks

You "people" are fucking savages. How deluded do you have to be to think like this, SK is literally just little America. You'd be less than nothing without them, and you're barely anything with them.

I hope the inbreds tunnel through, raze Seoul to the ground, and then the whole country can just get firebombed back to the stone age.

Recommend me some good manhwa

Someone post the image of the mods saying that mahwa has always been allowed on 2 separate occasions God I fucking hate summer

It's a nice change of pace

Gook novels>nip novels>>>>>chinks

>go to anime & manga board
>AAAAAAA my ripoff is better than your anime & manga AAAAAAA
>whines when people shitposting in his thread " Sup Forums is full of newfags etc"
Every fucking gook thread

It's all manga rippoffs, from the designs to the plots. At least read the real deal.

Just fucking imagine how bad it's going to be once the Chink middle class grows up and starts getting online. Koreans are sub-human, but chinks are fucking cockroaches.

>novel
I hope you know your "novel" are just literally the garbage of human kind

jap novels > chink novels >> gook novels

Fuck off, weeb. I'm tired of your shit.

Chinese classics are GOAT

>please take muh fanfiction bootleg LN seriously
Stop stealing my oxygen, cockroach

I'm not even a gook, user. I'm just saying that I can totally see where they're coming from.
Of course I'd still support Japs recolonizing the place if they did try to go with the Japanese option.

>Make a thread about manhwa and manhua
>Discussion going
>AAAAAAAA NOT ANIME AND MANGA GOOK AND CHINK FUCK OFF >>/out/ >>Sup Forums
FTFY

>dumbass korean trying to derail the thread
your shit threads aren't allowed here idiot

Why attack Japan?

>>I'm not even a gook, user. I'm just saying that I can totally see where they're coming from.
Shut up, gook.

You cleary used the word """we""" here you fucking idiot, you aren't fooling anyone gook boy.

Wait, you actually believe this shitty photoshop? The attack japan part was just 'other' options originally.

What discussion you are talking about? I don't remember Sup Forums allow bootleg crap to be in here

They've always been allowed newshit

they ARE online, user. Badoo is one of the biggest websites on the world and it's mostly from the Chinese.

I like What Does The Fox Say.

Who allowed? Sup Forums?

Chinese are online. They simply stick to their portion of the net much like Japanese.

why are nips so insecure

They're always deleted because they decent to this same shitposting.

See this again Don't reply to me again.

Gook shit even ripoff fucking meme song LMAO

What are you so scared of, Takeshi?

>Hiroshima did state that this board can discuss manhwa and manhua

Nice lie.

Shin Angyo Onshi was pretty great.

>crossboarder mods said it so it must be true
Who gives a shit? Pic related, there are plenty of crossboarder mods that don't know anything about Sup Forums and are only here because their job requires it. If it didn't come from kino or modcat it isn't relevant.

see you faggot.

Why are gooks so desperate to promote their trash where it isn't relevant or wanted?

That belongs on this board

japanese people stink

Chink internet is A1 for piracy if you can navigate it

>ITT actual weebs
Disgusting.

fuck off nagasaki

>triggered Korean

This.

Fuck weaboos

Haha, my Japanese gf is pregnant with my child. What are you going to do about it, Jun?

I would've been able to tell that isn't Sup Forums if there was deflection that whatever shithole they're from isn't the USA

Authors with 0 pride and only greed.

>japanese gf
disgusting

See

>literally only 2 or 3 gookboo
>we demand Sup Forums must listen and allow us wahhhhhhh
That not how it work, and this is Japan contents board, tell me when this board change to international manga something

Kubera
kissmanga.com/Manga/Kubera

Dumbass gookboys will never change.

ITT

A kimono wearing otaku social studies professor and hikikomori was teaching a class on Asian History.

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Emperor Akihito and accept that that the Japanese are the most highly-evolved human beings that the world has ever known."

At this moment, a sagacious, filial, scholar-gentleman who has scored ahead of 150,000 students in the Civil Service Exams and understood the full extent of the barbarity of those living outside Zhongguo held up a copy of the Nihon Shoki.

"What are the characters written upon the pages of the Nihon Shoki?"

The arrogant professor smirked, tightened his hachimaki, and smugly replied "Kanji, you baka."

"True, Kanji, which loosely translates into "Han characters." To be precise the Nihon Shoki is written in Guwen, which is Classical Chinese script. If the Japanese are indeed perfect human beings then they would have come up with their own culture & civilization as opposed to just borrowing from the Chinese or from anyone else."

The Professor was visibly shaken and dropped his calligraphy brush and copy of CLAMP's Cardcaptor Sakura. He stormed out of the room and tried to commit seppuku like in his animes.

The students applauded with a big "wansui!" and all signed up with the Popular Uprising that day and declared that the scholar-gentleman has the Mandate of Heaven. A dragon named "All Under Heaven" flew into the room and coiled around the Chinese flag and magically turned it yellow. The Analects was read several times, and the Jade Emperor himself showed up and enacted territorial seizures of disputed territories around the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of complications caused by an erroneous performance of the seppuku ritual and went to Diyu, where he is tried, found guilty, and punished by the Ten Yama Kings of Diyu.

>literally deviantart
When your bootleg comic industry bankruptcy and your only saving grace is shitty bootleg manga from bunch of gook weeaboo mangaka wannabe. LMAO

Yeah it matters because they literally enforce the rules, all you can do iabout them is sperg out about but that will just get yourself banned
Other than that I've not seen thise posts

>Hiroshima
>Nagasaki
Typical gook humor without taste. That's why you don't read manhwa, it's only pathetic when they try to write comedy.

Nice pasta, burger-kun.

>animes