Aoko Thread

>Power is literally 2deep4u

How can Dirty Red even compete?

Immortality.

You don't need strong powers if you're cute.

And yet Aoko still has them.

Things that you wish would happen but never will: In the (vaporware) Tsukihime remake, the Eclipse scene after all of the other routes are finished plays out like a more serious version of the scene from Carnival Phantasm. Soujuurou has Alice, so why can't Shiki have Sensei?

>the Eclipse scene after all of the other routes are finished plays out like a more serious version of the scene from Carnival Phantasm.
But it was the case?

I meant in terms of Sensei being the sixth heroine and getting some nice scenes.

why?

What's up with all these Aoko thread recently?

Nasufags realized the other properties written and created by Nasu will never get the spotlight because he is a hack who can only regurgitate fateshit and the same Saberface over and over again.

ELBOW

>People still using Dirty Red

The original was 傷んだ赤(スカー・レッド)- "scar red", most likely a pun for "scarlet". Aniplex subs translated it as "the disgraced Scarlet"

Sugoi elbows indeed, but not as sugoi sugoi as Sensei.

What order should I read the nasuverse?

>What order should I read the nasuverse?
Just play Melty blood.

I don't like fighting games.

Start liking them

I've tried for 15 years and never will

Honestly, at this point Type Moon should just hand the tsukihime remake over to French Bread and let them make a fighting game out of all of it. Blazblue proved that even long VN stories can work decently well with the fighting genre.

FB did remake it. It's called UNI[st]

Mahoyo, followed by Extra/CCC

Is there a CCC manga or something?

how does her hair turn red? Is she related to the red man?

Aoko's immortal as well.

she isn't in any anime yet?

reeeee get off this board

Extra epilogue that shows Altrouge and her 3 bodyguards talking with Ortenrosse about the Aylesbury ritual, to tease Tsuki 2 finally fucking happening. As a VN rather than a mobile game. Or just show Merem meeting up with Gransurg. Or Satsujinki

Dirty Red rolls off the tongue more easily.

Carnival Phantasm and the next shitty Fate/Servant milking anime in Winter will have her.

>the next shitty Fate/Servant milking anime in Winter will have her.

Haha will this fucking nightmare ever end? I just want more actual content.

Same. I don't even know what to tell you, they seem obsessed with making the entire rest of the universe into references/background lore/side characters in Fate's Servant-focused stories.

Back in 2010, sure it was cool to see Arc, Aoko, Touko, Shiki, and Atlas Institute in Extra. They still treated it as a shared universe and everyone got their own stories with unique settings, so cameos in others were just a cool bonus. Now... Type-Moon fucking sucks.

I see Aoko constantly when I'm playing

There's FoxTail that has a couple of chapters out.
Tamamo is main servant, notable difference is a change in rival servant, from a wannabe idol lancer to a wannabe JK saber.