Why blacks are hated list

Continue the list with one more reason:

1) They stink.

2) When I try to go to Wendy's for fast food because there's no time to loose, it takes 20 minutes and the cops showing up just to get my order taken

3) they are subhumans

4) they brought the aids desease to the humanity by having sex with apes.

5) They are violent.

6) They can not control the urge to steal things.

7) THEY WUZ KANGZ

It's scientifically proven their brain is the size of an apricot.

8) rely on welfare

1) They stink.
2) When I try to go to Wendy's for fast food because there's no time to loose, it takes 20 minutes and the cops showing up just to get my order taken
3) they are subhumans
4) they brought the aids desease to the humanity by having sex with apes.
5) They are violent.
6) They can not control the urge to steal things.
7) THEY WUZ KANGZ

Let's get to 100 reasons.

9) they speak deformed english / ebonixxx

10) They blame the white man for literally everything

They be fucking all the white bitches

there are outliers but generally, violent, raping, low iq, cant self police, glorify violence, political leaders are a god damned joke, ugly features, big lips, horrible breasts, pear shaped, thunder thighs, cottage cheese cellulite, ebonics, bad English pidgin, accent is disgusting, lazy, shiftless, blames others for plight, gets a head start in the usa and bitches about it, wants reparations for ancestors that did half assed work, music is horrible, any country majority black is a shithole hellhole tird world dump.

White bitches think niggas the coolest race

They satisfy an irresponsible need to of the white womenz that the white no other race can

Even the old white bitches can't get enough of niggas

and then she finds out he isnt a rap producer, he was running on ebt, broke and her kids grows up looking like this.

Niggas made white bitches become a T H I C C meme

Niggas have the best physique to stroll the beach wit white bitches

That was Jews like (((Donald Rumsfeld)))

niggers so dumb they put black ink on shit skin. like how dumb do you have to be?

Why do they stink so bad?

Niggas dicks are like pussy magnets to white bitches

Everyone sheds skin, but on black people it's noticeable as "ash". As a result they tend to moisturize & use scented oils. They also don't get sunburned and have nice skin.

90% of the black dudes I encounter day to day smell better than your average channer I promise you that...

No they are more ugly then pig peckers.

Nothing against blacks other than how others come to their aide even in the face of truth. I've seen that shit since I was in 1st grade.

t. nigger

Because they're so cute, and every1 envies them :33 ^__^

No they smell like mold.

They take all white women thus making white boys mad.

Every black guy I ever hooked up with was on point, came over freshly showered freshly dressed...had a big dick that smelled like baby powder or jasmine.

Half the time white boys show up like they rolled out of bed and when they drop their cargo shorts it smells like ass. I have to tell them to go take a shower and scrub for 20 minutes and even then they're usually so bad I have to tell them to just fuck off after 5 min...

i thought of a new meme

what do you think

They lack the ability to care for their local community or to foster meaningful relations beyond gibs induced l. Just their presence leads to broken windows phenomenon. Every single one I met was problematic.

White women allow niggas to use them as fuck toys

>we're all supposed to be jealous a black man stole a woman that looks like that

Also they fucking stink up any public transport, worse then the dude weed people, it's this nasty miasma of sweat and grease combined with their own foul secretions like stepping into a tent made from rancid skins of sick swine.

The only race that can put a smile on a white bitchs face

I hope you newgoys realize these are slidethreads. We dont need to rehash these points, we need to spread actual information.

Wow, that guys head is incredibly small!

Hey, white girl on the beach. Will you take a picture with me?
Of course, Tyrone. I don't see color.

>Hey internet niggaz, look at this white bitch I fucked on the beach.

Tyrone pls stop

t. fat girl

>White guys put in zero effort and the roastie still puts out

>Black guys are so thirsty they commit to an elaborate ceremony to go awkwardly pound some roast beef for 20 seconds

Sounds about right.

Faggots loving the black cock. Checks out.

>seething
Shut the fuck up, Phillip. You certified bitch

Oh, please! I fuck like a man and treat a woman like a woman. You niggers are just an act, nothing more. You even play up to the retarded stereotypes to get with white women, knowing they are racist. Then you fucking cry about how lonely you are because you never have anything real with anyone.

They fought in octagon? When was this?

When you have children, you expect them to eventually move out and make it on their own. Blacks are like perpetual children that you have to take care of your entire life.

Your pimp needs to slap you down. Get back to the street, slut.

I wouldn't bother showering if I was gonna fuck a nigger either.

Niggers are the lowest form of life and can't even be considered humanoid. Shitskin cave monkeys are a walking cancer that need to be exterminated for the betterment of man kid. Sheboons should have their pregnant bellies stomped on as a pass time for human folk. The good news is with technology is that AI systems will expunge the nigger cancer on this Earth and will create utopias where there is no nigger shitskins.

Calm down Lovecraft.

The only reason niggers are a problem is because of Jews. Keep your eye on the ball.

well spoken

t. jimmy neutron

Niggers are the result of devolution. Homo sapiens originated from the middle-east, as the bible claims, and some went south into Africa, where they mixed with a previously thought extinct hominid species called the naledi.

Keeping dreaming while we keep fuckin your women

Sauce

It's like paradise for a white women to be with niggas

11.) They pollute and debase our culture with low IQ nonsense.
12.) The constant struggle for racial harmony and "diversity" distracts us from desiring things that actually matter.

I don't give a fuck about making everyone feel accepted. Let's accomplish something tangible as a society

you will never know what it's like to be a universal sex symbol of masculinity

Keep spreading this kikery.

Shits actually really effective at creating hatred

It's actually science. They are dumber, they commit more crime, they can't build a successful state, their "culture" is shit, the list goes on.
I don't interact with them, I don't have any personal history with them and they still managed to make me hate them.

13.) Because we take away a lot of the "seemingly attractive" white women even though you don't realize that they have faults that leads to them being unable to hook up with someone of their own race

The couples in the pics look happy. White male insecurities make you hate. Your losing, Phillip

In these photos all I see are black women with black men.
As they say, when you go black you never comeback.

I hope they go and never comeback.

south africa when it wasstill Rhodesia

Another happy couple. How does this make you feel?

even michael jackson wanted to be white.

Black stallion on the prowl

And Bruce Jenner wants to be a woman

White bitches smile from ear to ear when in the presence of black masculinity

A bewildered flabby bf getting cucked by a superior physical black specimen

No.9: they're successful in American politics (ouch).

>sage

You're one desperate nigger.

his inferiority complex can't help it

isnt that the "white liberal" starter pack

Their box is bigger on the inside

t.abo mongrel
He has no prefrontal cortex.
It's basically an animal

Not exactly. They aren't the ones that come to Sup Forums promoting communism 24/7, they have jobs, insulated lives, and vote democrat, but in their hearts they want nothing to do with minorities.

You obviously don't ride fat bikes in the mountain

STONE THE WHORE, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!