18if

Me on the right.
Why is this shit so therapeutic and what percentage of it is the resolution music?

How many of you saw this coming

Call me when there's a lesbo episode. Or dragons.

Why didn't she just stop going to school?

I dropped this show after the first episode.
But picked it up back again after the third one.

Wait the episode was released? My RSS didn't download anything.

>18if has 2D mecha while most mecha shows have 3D
What a twist.

>[HorribleSubs] 18if - 06 [1080p].mkv

Why are they so slow lately?

This is a sci-fi mecha? I thought this was some artsy stuff based on the one time I saw the PV and the poster. That disappoints me.

>This is a sci-fi mecha?
Just this episode for a bit near the ends. It's definitely an artsy show though. I wasn't too enamoured with this episode but some of the previous ones have been really good.

Is this a series who theme or genre changes with every episode?

that's what she did, by killing herself

>Theme
Yes.
>Genre
Not really.

She should have taken her clothes off if she wanted to catch a cold.
She'd never die from this shit, even if you killed her.

So assuming she actually committed sudoku, she basically became a vengeful spirit or some shit? How did Haruto "enter her dream" then? Is he a ghostbuster?

She attempted but didn't succeed.

But they never actually showed her waking up. They've done that for ever other girl (besides episode 3 of course).

So she decided to not wake up in the end right? The bullies were still getting cursed.

more like she woke up and revealed to the world that she got bullied by them

>other people start bullying you for bullying someone else
But that particular ending doesn't require her having to actually be alive. By her leaving at the end of the episode, that could signify her spirit passing on and it being made public that she committed suicide. Remember during the episode, her classmates didn't know what happened to her.

This was a nice episode.
Glad the bullies got their punishment but I cant help but wonder what happened to the girl.
We werent shown that she woke up and the bullies were getting bullied. If she woke up she could have forgiven them since she was a nice girl and the bullies regretted their actions.
Were they getting bullied because she died?
Then there's the fact of her leaving the dream world robot and returning to the dead planet that eventually turned back to earth which could mean that she returned to her horrible life but made it better.
She didnt die. She was in the hospital.

>Were they getting bullied because she died?
This is my theory. It makes the most sense. This is one the one episode where they haven't shown the aftermath of the girl, so I'm going to assume she died.

>GONZO
>2D mecha
Is that a first?

She walked away from the screen. Why didn't you Sup Forums?

Because I enjoy the (you)s.

>She should have taken her clothes off if she wanted to catch a cold.
Japanese cold, deadlier than the blade

Im not a genius user.

>returning to the dead planet that eventually turned back to earth which could mean that she returned to her horrible life but made it better.
Maybe, or maybe it was a Yamato reference

Could be. The last part had a lot of references.

Meh, MC should have let her kill the bullies before waking her up.