Why on earth would anyone enroll in that school? And what's with the stupid rules? What are they trying to do?

Why on earth would anyone enroll in that school? And what's with the stupid rules? What are they trying to do?

Look a how stacked every girl is. I'd want to enroll there.

The same reason why people want to go to Harvard or other pretentious universities, because they look good on your résumé and it was also stated that nearly 100% of students that attended Kōdo Ikusei Senior High School to universities or find employment. The reason why they place the hierarchy is to test the student's abilities and reward them.

A job is guaranteed after graduating from there

Because it has best girl

Yeah, but few people know that

But nearly every major institution promises this.

Can you choose? I always though that you have a designated school based on your home address.

I would, it gives me more incentive to do well with my studies

A job as a prostitute?

I would assume that the school's reputation is for producing elites so all the elites go there just like in my gambling cartoon, but then I realized there seems to be a fair number of students who appear to simply be random dipshits who are let in for the future leaders of the nation to use and abuse.

Because you are guranteed success

It's a hardcore elite prep school, they exist already.

Too much ass.

Hello, Ireland

The question is why on earth wouldn't you enroll there? The girls are hot.

They all have something wrong with them

What was that?

Can't wait to see Horikita go dere.

So is it that the group that is class D at the end doesn't get to graduate? Because if that's not the case I don't get why any of them care besides wanting loads of points to spend. I feel I missed something the teacher was saying, but doesn't an entire class being unable to graduate mean the school can't possibly have a 100% graduate and employment rating? Also wouldn't previous graduates have come out and said that that is the case? And if they can graduate like everyone else, then they just have the same employment chances as every other kid in japan, but they get to spend their school life in some cushy mini-city. If the situation was that class D graduates only get shit jobs then I'd understand their seriousness, but atm It feels so forced.

Japanase people aren't human beings. They are like animals where your lineage is more important than anything. Graduating from that highschool puts you automatically in a higher social position that gurantees acceptance in other places or jobs.

>And what's with the stupid rules? What are they trying to do?

teaching talented and hardworking kids that they will have to cover for and carry slackers and idiots their whole lives

That is actually an incredibly important lesson. Another important lesson is that you tend to be stuck with what you have, so you might as well make use of them.

true but I dont really watch anime to get real life headaches

>tfw OPs pic looks like left girl is free-bleeding in the pool

OH FUCK YOU

You know hes right tho

>tfw picked a series because of the girls' artworks
>still disappointed that the plot is shit
I do this too often

jesus christ what have you done

Sure they can choose. Otherwise they wouldn't have entrance exams for middle and high schools.

When does this happen?

thanks for that mental image, user

This is anime world. Girls are hot no matter where you are.

Ah, good point. Always thought it's for their class system - 1-A being the best students, 1-B slighty worse, 1-C for the trash. But it makes sense that they can choose, Japan isn't totalitarian country.

>tfw when I bought both dakimakuras

you have made the world a worser place

post more of best slut girl

all i want to know is why

right slut has 2.6 gorrilion points]

it seems this school is for sluts only

Will do

Have some cute too

And some wet shirts

Sakura sure is loved by the artists.

>tfw unironically enjoy battleschools
>tfw hate harem and beta MCs

That's Ichinose

A lot of this is by the LN artist himself by the way.

Ah. I thought it was Sakura hair down.

Yeah I was confused too when I first saw that pic.

Oops that was the low-res version, my bad.

Not even sure why I still have it saved.

Ichinose has always a smile on
Easy to recognize her that way

I picked this up for delicious Airi.

Staying for the whole cast, soundtrack, and plot. aaaaawwwww yeeaaahhh

But damn that Airi, HOT FREAKING DAAAAAAAFJT9W3456446234#$%^#$56QWErgt345Tw45^E$$%6344%6W4%y#%^rtser576e$5%&ye%^ghET567#$5645

here bro

and by me

Is there anyone who doesn't love her?

how can a girl be so slutty but still so innocent?

class C and their gay teacher

>slutty
I think that you don't know what that means.

>I think that you don't know what that means.
The views on this board are often unironically medieval.

>medieval
try "ancient", going back to antiquity

Likely that she's holding and rationing class B points for the class so low impulse control retards don't buy a YBox 180 with it.

Are they sure they didn't mean 100% enrollment rate?

Somehow I would find that more plausible to believe.

I want to hug her

That's sexual harassment, son

I want to confess to her and hold her hand if she chooses to accept.

They don't have entrance exams for JHS. Only high school.

Yeah, they're girls

Their flaws are what makes them attractive.