Dragon Ball Super

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8pPLe-eQQrQ
68.media.tumblr.com/9687e7be5376ebfc8d8884ecb6be84da/tumblr_oujyxadR1T1rag47yo1_1280.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S P O T S

Kiero

>leave universe 10 to us

Hakai or not?

H-Hayai!

time to sleep old man

no.
Yellow sprinkle dust =/=/ purple ki.
therefore it is not hakai.

not

Where is the Majorafag? I wasn't here when Majora got btfo by Krillin. Did he get butthurt?

First he was stronger than SSBx10 Goku in the Champa arc.

Then he was nerfed to SSB Goku level in the rematch and now he's apparently weaker than SSG Goku.

Top kek I wonder how Hitfags feel about this?

reminder Caulifla stinks

.... and toppo

>hurr durr
watch your mouth vegetafag the jobbing will come

I love the ground.

thats why I fucked your wife

That's because Hit is Super's Tien and everyone should've seen it a mile away

tfw fans of an ugly donut steel female Saiyan, a Cell Saga hasbeen, and a Precure reject is what finally did dbs in.

youtube.com/watch?v=8pPLe-eQQrQ

I hope we get an afterparty episode.

All his IMPROVEMENT shit was about the lenghtning of his own timeskip, but not his actual physical strength. Meanwhile Goku has been getting stronger through much of Super. It's about time Hit the one trick pony outlived his usefulness and ended up outgrown by the saiyans as happened with everyone else thus far.
One purple loser out, Beerus is in next for the Goku rape train.

Is 17 going to job?

>le fish god
All GoD designs except Beerus are garbage. Even youtube pedros did it better.

oc

>Toei before another livestream goes down

who is he going to ryona next?

thanks doc

Seeing as almost nobody fucking knows what jobbing means in this shitty general. Yes, yes he will. If we go with actual definition, nope.

This. If there was any conistency his punches wouldn't even budge SSGSS + kaioken Goku (to say nothing of his new hidden transformaion) by now, if they were to fight like this again. But then again Goku is saving himself for his new husban- rival for this tournament in Jiren.

GIn is badass.
>Smartest GoD
>second highest mortal level
>Only GoD with a six pack
>Designed by Toyotaro
Beerus is just Toriyama's cat.

Reminder SSB Kaioken looks dumb

>First he was stronger than SSBx10 Goku in the Champa arc.
He was not "stronger". The time skip gave him a massive advantage. Even base goku was able to go up against him for a bit. And standard SSB goku was able to give him a godd fight. Hit just kept on "improving" by making the length of his time skip longer.

thanks doc

>settled for yamcha's sloppy second
I AM DONE HAHAHAHA

So Zeno is Toei?

But only 3 of those are good and one of them is official
get lost spic apologist

Why is SSG so much better looking than SSB? I guess a big part of it has to do with the fact that SSB is a joke form now and I can't take it seriously anymore.

His improvement ability clearly raised his power back in the U6 arc anime version, otherwise he'd have been stomped by Kaioken Blue Goku, since Blue Goku by itself was enough to land hits on him, not counting timeskip.

This

Why didn't the tentacles reach for his groin? Dyspo is also wearing spandex. This is inaccurate for anime.

I'm not a spic apologist, even pedro designs are still better than official

THATS IT MATE TOO FAR

It's not. You're just bored of Blue.

Maybe. But i don't expect it to be a curb stomp battle. He is still almost certainly going to lose though, unfortunately.

>who is he going to ryona next?

Pan. She has to continue her parents legacy after all.

It was interrupted do you read the fucking spoilers

Nice headcanon

since 17=gohan in power and that fat bitch beats him that would mean that RIBRIANNE BITCH ASS IS SUPERIOR THAN MYSTIC GOHAN AND FREAKING SUPER BUU
that would make her above everyone in dbz besides buutenks/han and vegito

FUCK OFF TORYIAMA

Probably not. Leave him to Toppo

Can't wait to see Hit get reked.

other universes cant have strong people?

68.media.tumblr.com/9687e7be5376ebfc8d8884ecb6be84da/tumblr_oujyxadR1T1rag47yo1_1280.jpg

thoughts?

Hit outright describes his improvement ability as a way to "become stronger", different from the Saiyan's transformations. The only headcanon here is yours that by becoming stronger he didn't actually mean becoming stronger, just improving his special ability.

>tfw no episode today

fat female comic relief characters shouldn't be strong

What???

I don't even think they made up their mind how strong base Goku and Vegeta are. Base Copy Vegeta tanks SSJ3 without flinching which means every one of these jobbers is close to god level for no reason

Reminder

>Cauli not even SS2
kek

Hakai

She wants the zenkai boost

the base thing is so off in the anime I think they retconned it with the reappearance of goku using ssg.

>I guess a big part of it has to do with the fact that SSB is a joke form now and I can't take it seriously anymore.
This honestly. Seeing SSB is boring in the anime because you know it won't be used for anything special. It's more exciting to see it be used in the manga because it's treated as an actual godly form that can get shit done there.

No wonder the Dragon Ball wiki is so shit. Headcanon fags are literally running it. Why the fuck is this Neffyarious fag a moderator when he keeps trying to name Kale's SS "Super Saiyan Green," and locks the page when people disagree with that dumb headcanon shit.

>It's more exciting to see it be used in the manga because it's treated as an actual godly form that can get shit done there.
manga had to introduce "mastered" SSB to make it relevant

so? she's getting fucked

>spics calls him bills
>burgers call him beerus like virus
Its Beers for godsake.

I prefer SSB desu

Didn't the same shit happened with SS Anger Trunks until Dokkan said the name?

>this is the autistic fanbase of DBS
And this surprises you how?

In the manga, yeah. But in the anime SSB is pathetic.

>manga had to introduce "mastered" SSB to make it relevant
No? Super Saiyan Blue on its own beat Hit, and if you want to get technical, Mastered SSB was to fight against someone else who could use the form without the power/stamina decrease. SSGSS in the manga has only really been outdone by another SSGSS.

>Dokkan said the name?
You mean heroes? And probably.

>birus
Name one person who says this

SSB Vegeta was jobbing to SS Black first time around

SSB is still cool in the manga, it's actually quite intimidating. Unlike the anime perfect ki jobber shitter

Supa Saiyajin Ikari.
Yes it was Heroes.

I really hope they introduce more God Ki techniques

Will he admit Zamasu was right? Because he really was, if his plan actually succeeded, nothing of this would've happen.

These are your new main characters for the next 20 years. Say something nice about them.

Who colored this? I'm trying to find a picture of melted defused Zamasu.

No they won't, GT is canon now and Frieza was nowhere to be seen before Super 17 saga :^)

Because it doesn't look like your typical Super Saiyan form, with the colored base hairstyle and how it makes Goku look thinner and younger.

>GT is canon
>Freeza with an i
>:^)

well played, user.

Some user colored it, is this what you're looking for?

Thank you so much.

>>GT is canon
Indeed, pic related

>Freeza with an i
>Freeza
dumbass, Frieza is the proper way to spell it

Nice headcanon

Maybe this is universe 10 best warrior after all, better than Murichim... I mean, being leader doesn't mean that character is the strongest of each universe, Toppo and Gohan are leader too.

Do you prefer Golden form Freeza or Final form Frieza? I think both Freezas are good. Do you think that Freeza lookalike Frost will get his own golden Frieza form?

In Spanish, "Bills" is basically pronouced Beers. Kind of like "Beeyas", but said quickly and with an accent it sounds correct.

Put more effort into your baitpost. Retard.

l like both, to be honest.
Full Powered Golden Freeza when?

I hope Golden Freeza powers up to Full Power Golden Frieza. I actually liked buff Freeza.

Odds of Gohan 1 shotting Jiren?

Except that's wrong, retard.
lt's pronounced "be-less" in Spanish.

In the same moment F starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

Chadhan! Save me from el grande padre!