One Piece Anime Quality

So,I am new here,I'm not sure if this is allowed but whatever.I just wanted to ask what other people think about the One Piece anime quality overall.

As for me,I think Toei Animation can do better than just having like 30 episodes with good animation but I can still watch the anime.I have a high tolerance for entertainment but we're not talking about me.

So,why are so many people now a manga-only?I am caught up with the manga and anime since January 2009 and there's not really a moment in my viewing experience that would flip me over into being a manga only.

>So,I am new here
Go away.

man ,you people are not friendly at all

*going away*
*/b too cancerous*
*sat back*

The One Piece anime is serviceable at first in terms of animation, but around the Alabasta and Thriller Bark arcs, the pacing goes to shit and the animation devolves. Most people prefer the manga since it has a more serviceable pace and better illustration quality.

huh,makes sense but most people who I've talked with hate the anime right around when the timeskip happened

not the same user but that's just because of the drop of quality in the story, not the anime itself

Ah,the complaint about how the story is not about adventure anymore but a mission.....I don't get it, as long as it's coherent I think the story's getting better especially with what we had in WCI and going into Reverie which I think is going to be lit.

How about you drop your trip and fit in, you dirty attention whore?

meh

Don't listen to them Choppergamer.
The people on the subchan are sometimes really mean and misogynistic.
I've been asking mods for a while here to make an upvote/downvote system so we can help distinguish helpful users from the trolls and hide their toxic comments. :)

I like this post :)

I don't know how i would feel about that,I kinda just ignore the trolls because thats what you do.

but its Sup Forums.its where the troll side of the internet balance is mostly found.making Sup Forums a clean site kinda removes the point of the anonymousity

>So,I am new here,I'm not sure if this is allowed
Fuck off and kill yourself.

its bad

>choppergamer
cease

This thread is proof of how cancerous shonenshit is.

How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards and a resistance to shitty external board culture thats not present anywhere else.

This.

Good job bumping the thread.

>the other threads get deleted but this is still here
sasuga mods.

anime misses out on Cover pages

We'll if you have nothing to hide why remain anonymous? Only pedos/racists/sexists would want to maintain anonymity to protect themselves so I think it'd be much better if we can track everyone instead to protect vulnerable people :)

>So,I am new here
Just asking for people to tell you to go back.

one piece anime is shit

literally have to watch it at 2x speed because of all the dragged out pan scenes and fights being in slow motion

yep is bad

Naw, artstyle and quality is overall better until the timeskip. Sabaody and Marineford still were fine.

The anime animation/art quality got bad a couple years ago, TOEI has cheapened out on One Piece. Plus the pacing sucks.