Fornication under consent of the queen.
Beato autopsy tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/okayu715/status/896232049878552577
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>consent
Oh, user.

>Beato autopsy tomorrow
Have they finally put that creature down?

Where's that user who promised a how to play guide?

I already want a season 2. But it must focus on different group of 5 from the game.

There are already 4 girls in the game who are on a higher tier than the rest but still below the anime cast. If we ever get a S2 or spinoff it might be about them.

I hope one of them is Not-Ryuko

She's suffered enough.

I see Princess found a new toy.

I want to fuck Chise with the bloomers on.

>season 2.

>But it must focus on different group

Fucking Beato.

Made for bullying.

For reference, these are the four. I think they'd be a fun cast.

Dorothy and Beato are breaking into a morgue, right? That should be fun. Beato bullying really is a blessing.

Add the headphones loli and i'm game.

Disgusting, never post in this thread again.

>Ange, Dorothy, Charlotte, Chise

This is quite the coincidence.

I'll only accept it if we see that loli ninja fighting against Chise at some point. I haven't seen a good loli ninja fight in anime in some time

Wait what game, what are they?

Dude, Chise is a samurai.

Ninja vs Samurai fight.

There's a Princess Principal mobile gachapon game. Those are characters from it.

>Good day, user. Do you have time to talk about the Black Lizard Planet?

Depends. Is Beato with you?

I like this Ange. Though there is not a single Ange I don't like

I would like to see them kill each other.

Who goes with who?

So 5* spy version can be upgraded to their 6* spy variant at when you reach level 10 if you have the resources. If you're rerolling for the main cast consider school or maid versions

Please keep this on the appropriate thread on /vg/ for smaller mobage

Ange bullying>Beato bullying

Beato - Bullying for Dummies
Ange - Advanced Bullying

If this is bullying it can't be this bad.

>Ange wants sex
>Princess only gives her a hug
She knows exactly how to drive Ange crazy.

Beato is indestructible.

Ange-san, why does the Princess say you don't need a strap-on?

>Chise's their adopted asian baby

Charlotte is a disgusting abomination against nature and should be destroyed.

t. Normandy

Even the seiyuus bully the Beato.
twitter.com/okayu715/status/896232049878552577

Chise is a good chink

Why is my skirt so short? I'm not a slut.

You are.

Why are her boobs so big?

You're also not a girl so don't pick femMC.

Bitch, did you pick Chris over Jill in biohazard?

Jill can't punch boulders to death.

Didn't punching the boulder result in nothing and he had to push it out of the way?

Why don't they just shoot the duke from afar?

That's the kind of thing that could cause the Kingdom to go to war, if not with the Republic then with whoever they framed with the assassination. We don't actually know what their goals are, but I don't think they want that.

How good is Gazelle?

Ange-san told me it's not gay to like female princes.

very

I don't like my self insert. It's a bit hard to imagine her in a chin-in-hand romance, know what I am saying?

At what?

at her job and as an anime character

Ange
Deception:10
Infiltration: 8
Close combat: Cavorite, son.
Aim: 9
IQ: 8
lesbianosity:10

Beato
Deception: 10
Infiltration: 2
Close combat: 2
Aim: 2
IQ:2
lesbianosity:9

Chise
Deception: owie
Infiltration: 8
Close combat:10
Aim:0
IQ:10
lesbianosity: 5

Dorothy
Deception: 7
Infiltration: 6
Close combat: 5
Aim: 10
IQ: 6
lesbianosity:5

Princess
Deception: 10
Infiltration: 2
Close combat:0
Aim:2
IQ:9
lesbianosity:10

Gazelle
Deception: ?
Infiltration: 0
Close combat:10
Aim:?
IQ:?
lesbianosity:?

Anything can be destroyed if you try hard enough.

That's a pretty euphoric pripri.

If there are ever Dorothy doujins, what are the odds of her chest size not being distustingly exaggerated?

Only if they're yuri.

Low.

I actually wish her chest size was just somewhat bigger.
Maybe somewhere along the lines of dagashi kasha's hotaru.

Maybe cavorite can enhance chest size.

>Itai no itai no tondeke

I wish her chest size was just somewhat smaller if I'm being honest here. But I still love her and want her to sit on my face.

I think her chest size is perfect and I want her to sit on my face.

Sit on my lap, Beato.

This series is technically good and decently written.
This said, I want to fuck Ange

This is progressively becoming more retarded and inaccurate.

I want to sleep with my head in her lap.

Finding out that this anime is a tie-in with a mobile waifu game was rather disappointing.

I had a hunch from the first episode that this was an anime that probably wouldn't kill any of its main characters, and I am perfectly fine if they all survive through to the end. But simply knowing that these characters are supposed to be advertisements for waifu cards in a mobage is awful because it completely removes any sense of suspense and fear I should be feeling for the characters. Why should I be concerned if Beato will survive the next episode or the one after that when I know that she'll definitely survive or else the mobage will tank? I wish I could unlearn this.

Not this shit again

I'm glad that all the sluttiness is concentrated in Dorothy alone so that the other girls can remain pure.

Gay gay fly away

>This series is technically good and decently written
It depends on what they're going for. If the show is all episodic with minimal overarching plot, then yeah, they're doing just fine. If they actually have a more meaty main plot, then using half+ the show on introductions was a retarded decision and it'll probably result in a rushed third act.

I think they actually could have gotten away with putting off Chise's introduction even further like in the second half of the season. I hope it remains episodic just the way it is.

How could one translate that into Japanese to make a pun on Chise's spell?

I can agree with your sentiment, but even without the waifu game it was predictable no one of the main cast would have died. Despite this it managed to be entertaining enough without filling the episodes of cliche direction and potatohead dialogue just to give you the impression you enjoyed watching it. considering the average of this kind of productions, its already an achievement

Oh not this shit again.
It's a Japanese thing now, shows get released alongside a mobile game, the two worlds never collide.
Don't overthink it so much everyone.

>she'll definitely survive or else the mobage will tank
This is the most retarded shit I've ever read.

Father, forgive me.

JUUUUBEEEEIIIII

Well look, I'm pretty sure they're going for a S2. The only possible meaty plot is Hime world conquest, and there is no way to do it now, as introducing an arc longer than two episodes.

Are headpats bushido?

6 BDs means 12 episodes, user.

There is no way the Princess is becoming Queen in this series unless they do big timeskips forward in cases or start going full happening ever single episode.

It wasn't necessary to add that last part.

That's a cour for this season for sure.
But it might end in an way that's followed up with another 1 cour season.
It hasn't been announced or hinted at but it is possible.

Remember to be nice to the robot

They shouldn't have introduced Princess' plotline at all. I think that's the show's biggest writing issue.

Chise so cute.

I find it unlikely. It isn't even gonna sell all that much. 3,5k if they're lucky. I don't think that justifies a second cour.

I want to take her apart and put her back together wrong.

I don't think so at all. The fact that someone has an ambition doesn't mean it should be fulfilled by the end of a single series. Princess has already made quite a lot of progress towards that goal if we consider the series in chronological order where at the start she had no means what so ever to get to the throne and now she has a decent team built up around her.

Reminder: Ravioli Ravioli Don't Lewd the Robot Loli

pretty sure everyone does

Ange a best especially with her glasses off

>by the end of a single series
I'm counting a second cour that hasn't been announced, user. Right now, this show is just one cour. And if the show fails in properly developing and resolving Princess' plotline, they shouldn't have introduced it at all.

I don't know why you think everything needs to be resolved. Open endings are perfectly legitimate ways to finish stories.

Okay.

Imagine pinching her cheeks.