ATTENTION - PIZZAGATE - ATTENTION

Listen Sup Forums why the FUCK did we give up on Pizzagate? I barely see Pizzagate threads anymore. I can guarantee you that James Rothschild Alefantis and John "Skippy" Podesta are laughing at us for giving up and for replying to nigger dick slide threads.
Do you realize how fucking afraid we made the MSM? Every (((MSM))) outlet in the nation attempted to debunk Pizzagate.
Alright faggots, how the fuck do we get people to start talking about CAROLE GREENWOOD
CAROLE GREENWOOD was the co-founder of Comet Ping Pong and Buck's Fishing and Camping.
Question: Why did this bitch quit in 2009? It's because James Alefantis raped her son in Comet's kitchen.
Think I'm lying? Here's an AMA from a bloke who claims James Rothschild Alefantis raped him, AND Carole Greenwood's son. archive.fo/9bHUm
Do you realize that Sup Forums will literally be in the textbooks for bringing down an elite pedophile ring? Let's make this happen. Stop replying to slide threads. How do we get normies to talk about Carole Greenwood?
Her son Dylan Greenwood stayed with James Alefantis and David Brock in their grand house in Georgetown. They could've diddled him there, although that was when Buck's opened. According to the AMA it would've happened later.
Anyway I want to thank you for reading this far. Here is what I think is the smoking gun. Here is a comment from 2009 about Carole's side of the story: "Working with artists is always an intense experience and there is always two sides to every story. I happen to know Carole's side and it would make those dining on the new food choke and feel nauseous. I will only say that if they knew what really happened, they like me would no longer dine at either establishment."
archive.is/A1cBR
I made this shitty gif.
Who is Carole Greenwood? Who is Dylan Greenwood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A
dailynews.com/2018/01/30/more-than-500-arrested-dozens-saved-in-statewide-crackdown-on-human-trafficking/
youtube.com/watch?v=VpFFpfsK4jk
youtube.com/watch?v=hubT6i30WDE
youtube.com/watch?v=nlsdRPhieeU
redstate.com/streiff/2016/11/02/hacked-email-benjamin-netanyahu-turbaned-israeli-mullah/
pedophilesdownunder.com/tag/justice-antonin-scalia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it's out of our hands at this point. Mueller and the DoJ as well as the IG have 13000+ indictments. The swamp drain is coming.

Bump

pizzagate died when flynn was indicted

I was paid bitcoins to slide pizzagate threads AMA.

Kinda new to this site and came for the rare Pepe's, any chance you could explain this a little more simply

Pizzagate is Pedogate is Blood Libel is Ritual Jewish Sacrifice

bump for justice

Quick run down on Pizzagate
youtube.com/watch?v=-GZFHLAcG8A

What do you want to know friendo?

James Alefantis is accused of being a pedo. Carole Greenwood, the woman in the original picture, quit in 2009, citing a "family emergency"

According to an AMA, James raped a guy in the kitchen, he also claimed that James raped the co-owners son, which is why she quit.

Because while there is a more than a grain of truth to this statement, a bunch of larpers and shills took over the threads and derailed discussion with a massive amount of misinformation. There are other places to discuss the subject if you look for them.

I take this logical stream: Is pizzagate real: yes, does it involve elite human trafficking: yes, is hollywood invested in, or does it have blatant ties to this: yes, is every elite/hollywood member implicated: no, do the rothschilds have some elite ring for trafficking in children to create an easy-to-synthesize chemical that happens to also occur in the human brain: 99% no, it's a step too far, too well defined for the information we have.

PG threads in earnest stopped when frankposting became a thing. It's absolutely real, but not in the LARPfest way it has been portrayed in the last 8 months or so.

who paid you?

This thread is about Comet Ping Pong fuck off

>Do the rothschilds have some elite ring for trafficking in children to create an easy-to-synthesize chemical that happens to also occur in the human brain: 99% no

Wrong.We know many of the children are murdered in satanic rituals and we've had many reports of them extracting adrenochrome and also torturing infants to death to increase the adrenaline in the blood and then drinking the blood. They also drain children of blood for medical rejuvenation.

Alefantis either monitors pizzagate threads himself or he has underlings do it for him. A pizzagate forum on Voat was moderated by one of his friends (and it took those mouth breathing retards months to figure it out).

Alefantis has a serial killer mentality. He probably jerks ioff to pizzagate threads. He has a pathological love for causing that kind of disgust/hate it makes him feel powerful.

There are a lot of pizzagate threads here. It's just that with 8,000 threads 404ing every 2-3 days, they're easy to miss.

What was the latest update on the voat mod story? Did everyone jump ship from voat? Cus that is pretty fucking creepy that alefantis has someone become a mod.

Yes, CPP, the place that conveniently had traffic cams disabled in the area, and conveniently had a shooter fire only at the hidden computer area only to hit and destroy a critical drive. Pure coincidence, I'm sure. CPP is dead, if it was a hot site they would have moved out of there at the first sign of organized trouble. It was almost definitely used at one point, but when the heat got turned up too much they left and orchestrated a great play on which to begin a claim of ''''''fake news''''''. You'er mom gay.

desu, I haven't been keeping up with this shit since the franklarpers appeared. It's just logically, and chemically inconsistent that the DOC would be something that is easy to synthesize. SRA? Sure, why not. That's a provably real phenomenon, and absolutely disgusting. As for the voat mod, I don't know, and would love to know more. I also recognize that there are a lot of larpers and gullible folk out there who are hinging on every theory to be proven true or false depending on their narrative. Don't get me wrong, the man is a piece of shit either way, but unless you go with a forbidden fruit angle (which is not outside the realm of possibility) it doesn't make sense, chemically speaking, to harvest minute quantities of oxidized adrenaline from children when you could much more easily obtain it from one of your many private labs, and that's assuming that the adrenochrome question is even in play.

Trafficking and abuse I am certain happen, obscure chemofanatic conspiracies, not so much. Alefantis directly fucking around with independent investigators, I don't know. If he was, it would indicate guilt, if not, then it still has to be proven.

>I'm sure. CPP is dead, if it was a hot site they would have moved out of there at the first sign of organized trouble.
I doubt that desu. James seems like the type of guy that would keep operations going no matter what. I think all of this stuff is being run underground

james alefantis is not a rothschild. that's disinfo, you faggot.

dumping real shit

I just figured they probably caught bullets by now. Can anyone verify that Alefantis is still alive?

Because pol is too retarded and fell for the alt right meme. They care too much about race and the fucking ethnostate to take down the international human trafficking network. 95% of pol needs to be gassed to get any real work done

Honestly, if you want people to take you seriously about this ever, never mention the satanic rituals and adrenochrome stuff. Likely spread by Podesta/Alefantis themselves to discredit the whole thing. When talking to people about pgate, stick strictly to the Ben Swann stuff.

That's the only reason I found this place they kicked us off everywhere else for discussing it. Now I'm here it's gd funny to leave. You got kids staying up way passed their bedtimes to late as a natsoc and Jews on a laptop worldwide larding as a god knows what to rope us into faggity shit to AVOID that /p/ izza discussion. The struggle is real and Autists abound

Well I can say this, I live in south central Los Angeles and word around town there’s been human trafficking through sweat shops by the fashion district. Not sure if this is related though. dailynews.com/2018/01/30/more-than-500-arrested-dozens-saved-in-statewide-crackdown-on-human-trafficking/

I don't doubt that activities continued after all of the weaponized autism, but anything which feels a sufficient degree of threat will change its location for activities. So either he's a complete brainlet who would stage a FF attack on his own building, gain media attention, deny everything as expected, and then continue the crime at the same location, or more likely he moved activities elsewhere while maintaining the original location as an exhibit to show that he's clean. Or alternatively he is a conveniently sick enough individual to draw heat away from the real people in charge. I think we agree on the character of the man.

Buried when (((they))) got Seth rich

Choke on a leaf fag

you saved thumbnail, tard

This af

pizzagate is voat

Tard?

Gate is closed loser

Easy to synthesize?......

Send me a recipe. Please

That makes no sense. Seth Rich leaked the DNC emails that had Podesta's password which spawned the Pizzagate discussion itself.

He was that guy we needed to testify. Now we have autists sliding onto any nigger thread. Aaaaand nothing will happen cuz our key is buried

Seth Rich lol...

Are you living in Disney La La Land?

"The Pastorum Group is the Democrat public relations firm specializing in crisis management representing the Seth Rich family."

"The Pastorum Group and Brad Bauman are representing the DNC and John Podesta"

hm. the plot thickens

It's time to hang the Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=VpFFpfsK4jk
youtube.com/watch?v=hubT6i30WDE
youtube.com/watch?v=nlsdRPhieeU

>do the rothschilds have some elite ring for trafficking in children to create an easy-to-synthesize chemical that happens to also occur in the human brain: 99% no

keep building the case, gather more info, dont give up, only if we plow through the blockades of censorship can we bring the truth to the masses

>let me google that for you
Literally oxidized, degraded epinephrine and norepinephrine. Please read up on organic chemistry.

Your implying his family knew or not?
They have the guts he had or not?

Lots of assumptions I know my brother but I don't think they're onto or into jack shit themselves. They don't wanna get murdered ya know?

Name a bad time for that.....

I'll wait

You'll need to ask Podesta to do that.

"Well isn’t this just precious. A federal judge revealing himself to be something of a rabid anti-Semite — at least in email — and John Podesta just nodding in agreement."

redstate.com/streiff/2016/11/02/hacked-email-benjamin-netanyahu-turbaned-israeli-mullah/

Netanyahu Is A “Turbaned Israeli Mullah”

Who is George C. Paine II of Nashville, TN? He was, until his retirement, Chief Judge for the US Bankruptcy Court of the Middle District of Tennessee. He is most famous for having been subjected to a disciplinary proceeding because of his membership in a club that excluded blacks and women. Odd are the number of Jewish members approached zero, too.

So you have a recipe?

oh my god pol still fucking believes this hoax.

shills deriving us from the real conspiracy, not some underground clinton pedo ring, what a shame

So what happens when Flynns charges are thrown out, the ruling reversed, and the FBIswamp exposed?

What happens then, anons?

im afraid to say that the digits may be correct

The Number Of The Beast

I can keep going all day desu.
>6

This

Remember when it snowed in Vegas?

Same year they turned on the large hadron collider

Thank you. Don't let these jewbots derail the hunt

Death is misunderstood quads. That very well could have been the moment (((they))) exposed themselves. You people have no idea what kind of shit they talk about in closed session.

They probably leave the blackmail out of the discussion in session, but im sure there are a bunch of people looking to get their hands on the blackmail and expose it to the world.

The mega DATA dump is coming soon guys. Normies still wont read actuall details because they think their time is wasted on knowing whats going on.

The MSM talking points will not hold up, they havent for a long time now.

Not gonna work. Vegas gets cold. Go see for yourself. Like. March. Early April

They were told to back off and mocked for pursuing, so they backed off. Don't stop, the truth is obvious and they are terrified of the goyim knowing. This would hopefully get (((them))) thrown out of every single western nation.

he doesnt jerk off.... he fucks his own ass with an eggplant

pedodesta looks so sick in this photo. jaundice?

he might be. Children are easy to make

Nobody is listening.

So it's easy to discuss the JP connection to such events.
Even mentions Werner Von Braun in the Wikileaks.

Nobody is listening.
Their ears aren't attuned to the frequency.

Gate Closed.

Theres actually some pretty sophisticated shilling/gatekeeping/damage control ITT.

Must be some actual rot*childs ITT.
Hi Lynne

I swear if Drew Carrey is a fucking Pedo i will beat the shit out of Colin and Wayne. Ryan was master race

there's a shit ton on youtube too...

C9h9no3. Why that's easy!!!!!

Get real dude I do make drugs for a living. Extracts in cali all kinds if it was easy I'd have it in my freezer

jokes aside the citizen research surrounding pizzagate is absolutely phenomenal and will hopefully be studied in the future

We all know who listens.

It's freighteningly everywhere all the time

Justice Antonin Scalia | Pedophiles Down Under
pedophilesdownunder.com/tag/justice-antonin-scalia/

"Guests included Archduke Andreas Salvatore Hapsburg-Lothrengin, the Prince of Tuscany and Royal Prince of Hungary and Bohemia, Jana and Scotty Arnoldy, Debbie and John Daugherty, Debbie and Vidal Martinez and Patty and Bill Porter, Dennis Murphree John Kelsey, John Brent, Jerry Finger, Bill Price and Sandy Vaughan, and Cristina Girard, who has hunted frequently in Spain with Hapsburg-Lothrengin and who entertained him in Houston before the ranch weekend."

Cool. First time I've ever been accused of being a filthy kike on this board. Maybe they are doing it, I just don't know. What I have observed is a fuckton of well poisoning with bad, and OTT conspiratorial information that doesn't do anything to serve this cause. I think you mistook my point for defending the rothschild scum. I just disagree with the larp5 autism that took over PG threads in the last year.

Hadn't seen that one before. Highwaypatrolman has some clout in my books, but more research is needed in this case. I don't claim to be totally informed, so maybe they did find some adrenochrome in a smuggling operation. If so, that's relevent, if not, it's poisoning the waters of this study.

All I want is truth, all I want is for all of this vile business to come out into the public light and for people involved in serious crimes to be subject to the law. What I take issue with is the more conspiratorial information that reads like a movie script. It stinks interference into an otherwise just cause.

Prove adrenochrome doesn't exist.
Go rape a kid, siphon it's oxidized/hormone laden blood, consume the solution and report results on erowid.
Until then I'm gunna believe in Adrenochrome.

An anonymous post on Sup Forums seemed to predict a shooting in Las Vegas weeks before Stephen Paddock shot dead 59 people and injured hundreds more last Sunday night. The posts in the Sup Forums forum, which were signed ‘John’, speak of revealing ‘a little secret’

Take a look at your digits before you decide to spout nonsense about another anonymous man's 8 ball

Dude not only are the rot*childs in on it, so are the rockefellers, most other billionaire child rape synidicate families, royalty, most politicians, cops, military.
Don't be so naive.

"Henry Kissinger said "Chinatown" really IS the best movie ever made!", laughing to and with a man I know who is a political and artworks insider. I asked him why they were laughing. What's so funny. I've seen the .I've many times. The rich man's daughter and her young daughter both have coloboma."