twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Praise her, adore her

>sorry gowasu, but you have to go

leave el grande padre to me.

Deplore her, ignore her.

C*ulifla B T F O

Gohan looks 50 years old there

This is Bri! she is for me

Reminder the "fight" between Gohan and Cauliflabros is entirely artificial and fake. They were intentionally made similar on purpose, including on their role relative to Goku, and most people who like one actually like the other as well.

>Caulifla is best girl
>Giren will lose to Chadhan
>Brianne will job to Bejita -sama
>This whole arc sucks because no Cell

No one here can argue otherwise.

Delete this it angers me greatly. People won't stand for it.

He looks like he's been fused with Vegeta.

Everything in this post is wrong. Except Cell.

Do you think she'd let me touch her elbows?

I have a major joint fetish on robots and anything cybernetic or constructed. Feeling steel and touching the firmness of manufactured metal and alloys honestly turns me on. I once got a really thin pipe, sawed it down to about 12 inches, and then burned it as hot as I could using my dad's old oven and a BBQ grill, then tossed it redhot in a bucket of water like a real blacksmith, and shoved my fully erect penis into the pipe hole. It was amazing and I've never had an orgasm like it since.

I fantasize about android 18 taking off her skin like the terminator and giving me a metal handjob while twisting my nipples with her creaking elbow joint. I bet her body temperature isn't even fully warm. She's probably a little colder than normal, especially her extremities. I just want to motorboat her knees and poke her with a pen until the steel clicks make me unload all over her iron glare of disappointment.

Y-yes how dares he, we c-caulibros are t-the best. W-why does she have to b-be such a jobber a-anyway? D-delet

Are you guys ready to see the return of the Saiyaman of Murder?

>pink nail polish

0/10

HEHEH JIREN YOURE WAY TOOOO SLOW! WEREN'T YOU GOING TO DEFEAT ME?

Wakey wakey Bejita-kun

you'd get a quarter way before she loses patience and flicks you away or worse even after you paid 10 million zeni

Reminder that Gohan is most likely going to achieve Super Saiyan White during the ToP

otakuverse.com/2017/05/24/20170524dragon-ball-super-gohan-super-saiyan-white/

I like how she looks like shit compared to Godhan standing just next to her.

Heh.

Except theyre nothing a like at all really, and cauli has no relationship with goku

i wonder how many cartel members have gohan on their social media profiles.

>2 white males and 2 green males
>bullying a poor girl for being strong
DELET THIS IMMEDIATELY

That moment where Frieza was going to blow up the Earth and Whis went back in time. Why did Goku fly over to Frieza instead of doing pic related?

ATTENTION!

This thread is for ANIME discussion only. If you want to discuss manga fanfiction create your own thread and see how long it holds

SSGSS Golden Perfection is best

Relationshwhat? What was said in there was "role". They are the two characters Goku helped in their training.
A pity about Goten being so ignored though.

Nope. Anyway, how does it make you feel that Toriyama himself prefers Toyo over Toei?

Superman killed Zod in Superman 2. No one cares.

>flicks me away
>with her perfect, flawless fingers
>with enough grip strength to exert a minimum of 100,000,000 psi
>powered by a core reactor that never runs out of energy
>with a sound reminiscent of a masterfully crafted metal beam clanging against inferior flesh and bone
I'M DIAMONDS

SHE COULD LITERALLY FLICK ME FOR ALL OF ETERNITY UNTIL I DIED

do they even show Videl or any of the other female characters in this

fuck off toyodog

Jiren will job, just you wait

>toeimutts now stealing the insults used against them

Yes, in the filler

>Sup Forums anime and manga

Mad, it seems. It's alright. At least Toriyama isn't senile enough to have shit taste. I'd give up at that point. Everyone with a good taste knows manga is superior.

How come nobody is complaining about this:
It's already bean established that Universe 7 is superior to Universe 6 because they beat them at the tournament (which was supervised by Zeno sama himself), and U7's Hakaishin is stronger than U6's Hakaishin.
Now what kind of mental gymnastic should I use to reach a conclusion that U6 is above U7.
>Toei animations as it's finest

Am I correct in assuming the only people who still unironically enjoy Dragon Ball Super are Brazillians and Mexicunts?

this was the guy who wanted the turillin/18 ntr also right? king ryu?

I honestly have no clue what you're talking about, user.

Show me your best "Gohan/anyone else activates their new form and effortlessly defeats Jiren/High Priest/Zen'o" pictures

5 hours left

>NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL S

I have a bullshit excuse. Zeno does an average among the populations. So hypothetically Future Trunks' U7 was stronger because so many people died & Trunks & Black & guys were there.

Leave Geran to me.

>Toei
It will mentioned in the manga too, just wait.

Best girl!

I miss long hair on Gohan

Mortal level isn't based on strength alone. It's about the overall quality of the universe.
Beerus being a dick left U7 with only 28 life sustaining planets.
One of the exempt universes figured out time travel, but when Bulma did it, Beerus blew up her time machine and said he'd kill her if she did it again.

>Saiyans
>a species described as yellow (Asian) skinned
>white

Nice try

>One of the exempt universes figured out time travel
What?

what are you planning user? just check the achieve

>implying that there aren't Caucasian Saiyan's
>implying that all Saiyan's have to be of the same ethinicity
>implying you can't have Spic Saiyan's and Mudslime Saiyan's

>Mortal level isn't based on strength alone
Nice headcanon, what is the source for it.

>people still falling for that post and responding seriously to it

Reminder that posts like these are technically spam.

saiyans are white.

>calling his wife "-san"

why does he do this

>Sorry.... hogan?
>It's G-g-g-ohan
>Whatever, nothing personnel kid.

Honorary aryans.

Prove it.

Get better bait next time, and 18 is shit

>COME GOHAN

>Does seeing Gohan kun stand out sting that badly?

what did she mean with this

>

No clue. Kuririn also does it to 18. Maybe it's just a humble thing to do or something.

>Mista V, what are we gonna do about that pesky karate freak, the G-man?

>Leave el grande padre to me!

D-DAD WHY AREN'T YOU HOLDING BACK? THIS WASN'T PART OF THE PLAN.

>not white btw

Reminder that rediR nemaK

In that episode Gohan played the stunt man for a Saiyaman movie, and since he's literally a god amongst men, who could fly and has super speed and all sorts of shit, he did his job really well. Barry, the pretty boy trying to frame/blackmail Gohan, was jealous that the stunt man was getting more attention than he did as the star of the movie.

yes

I think user is talking about U2's IIRC timemachine

Where was that stated? I must've completely missed that memo

>Don't worry about Jiren guys. Soon as I'm done beating Briannes ass, he's next.

Feels good this is going to be the last sighting of the SSBKK eye cancer. Now with SSG reintroduced we all can rest assured that shit has successfully been made non canon and will never appear again, not even as a preview for Lava Goku (oficially SSGSS2) unlike it has been suggested in the current OP

>leave my prey to me

I'm not sure if it's the same in anime
I'll check it

>Geran
Who?

Goku isn't really smart.

Leave Son Gohan to me!

>Saiyans
>a species described as yellow (Asian) skinned

source?

How does Toriyama cuck the fans so badly?
>Before
>>After
>SSG is just a lazy recolor! Why can't you be more creative?
>>SSG had better feats than I expected. I'm sorry for doubting you.
>Golden Frieza? Golden Frieza? It's just a pallette swap. How lame.
>>Did you see that awesome transformation guys?
>Didn't we already have a shitty Frieza arc? Why the fuck would you decide to bring him back?
>>Oh, that was done much better than RoF. I'm sorry for doubting you.
>SSB is just a Super Saiyan recolor! Toriyama has lost it! No creativity whatsoever!
>>I was wrong. Did you see how awesome Goku and Vegeta looked?
>Goku Black? How lame. We already have enough Goku lookalikes with Goku, Goten, Bardock, and Turles.
>>Goku Black is the most badass villain ever! Did you see that aura blade?
>Super Saiyan Rose? It's a fucking recolor of a recolor. And fucking pink? What the hell.
>>Wow, he just took out Goku and Vegeta in one episode? I love this form!
How does he keep getting away with this?

Oh shit. I completely missed that panel. The manga is even more awesome than I thought.

I'm assuming that they're translating "ningen" (word for mortal) as human in this panel?

He was charging the kamehameha mid flight you moron. There were no hands left for the instant transmission.
>user confirmed dumber than Gokuck

>tail

kek what a pain to draw.

>eye cancer
>implying

ssjbkk is metal as fuck you literal faggot

He doesn't need his hands though. It's been stated he merely uses his fingers as a focus point.

history of making money?
marketable story?(earlier)

now ? i dont know. he a hack.

updated version son

t. toeicuck

Leave el grande padre to me.

>I'm assuming that they're translating "ningen" (word for mortal) as human in this panel?
Yes.

CHADFORCE IN THE HOUSE

>I'm assuming that they're translating "ningen" (word for mortal) as human in this panel?
Yeah I'd assume so