What do you think about D.Gray-man Sup Forums?

What do you think about D.Gray-man Sup Forums?

Author killed it. Now it's just fujobait drama.

It's great. But it will never EVER finish, or it will end completely half assed.

>quarterly
For fuck's sake, just end it already

I should have read the manga.

quarterly and it sometimes has breaks.

Mindfuck and suffering so great it affects the readers

Is there a hiatus chart for D.Gray-man?

I love it and the endless suffering it brings to both the characters and those of us endlessly waiting for chapters.

Just got the Gray Log, actually.

It was fine shonen action then it went on hiatus and became fujo drama.

I want to mating press Lenalee

A personal favorite shonen that I will always mourn for the position it's now in.

Seriously,it´s fucking BORING,all characters it´s fucking worst and there it´s not developing and not a villain dead to get the major villain,shonen idiot and ultra generic,powers overstimated,seriously situations generics,villains stupid and the protagonist it´s the worst i ever think in my life.

I used to fuckin love this manga and it's setting. Then it became fujobait so fuck it for wasting my time

twintailed Lenalee or short haired Lenalee? this is important

>Not Miranda

I stopped reading after that Innocence monster man was revealed, and main character man escaped with evil loli. Has it gotten even gayer than THIS GUY IS ACTUALLY A GIRL IN A MANS BODY SO THIS BOYS LOVE IS NORMAL.

Not particularly.

I like it. Road and Miranda are tied for best girl for me.

should i read it or watch it ?

Another fujobait shonen featuring Nardo and muh edgy friend.

Read

Good but slow release.

>people actually liked it when it was a half assed battle shounen
Interesting

You are now remembering the Akuma Level 4

What do you think it looked like?

probably like shit since it made Allen cry

did the author ever get over her neuro disease or whatever brain issues she was having, that's about when I stopped keeping up with it

Best boy. The two fights with the level 4 akumas were among my favorite. Then the Earl summoned a dozen of them and they became totally irrevelent just like all the Akuma in general because the author only cares about funo drama now.

Just wait for level 5 in 10 years.

I don't hate them but level 3's are way better.

Overated