TAMAMO CAT IS ______!

TAMAMO CAT IS ______!

Not Sup Forums.

Inferior to Tamamo.

SoL Tamamo anime when? (Three cours will do, I'm not greedy.)

Slightly heavier than Tamamo-no-Mae.

>cat
>clearly a fox.

A worse starter than Heracles.

She won't get shat on too much in Last Encore, right?

I can only hope user.

Yeah but Heracles isn't cute now is he?

>a fox (technically a jackal) that thinks it's a cat but acts like a dog
Yeah, it's great.

Still haven't seen one post of her in anime or manga.

Ready to delete this thread yet? Surely, you are reading this, after all.

How new are you?

Sorry, I'll be marginally clearer this time: you're not discussing anime or manga. You're posting fanart of a video game character.

If you want to discuss your garbage spinoff of a spinoff of a spinoff of a spinoff, go ahead. But, don't use its technical existence as an excuse to make valueless imagedump & waifu threads.

Cute

I'm totally discussing though. Discussing how cute Tamamo is

Inferior to Nero.

>I'm more of a Mashu fan myself.
Fine taste.

i just finished fate/extra after playing extella.

The gameplay was shit but I surprisingly enjoyed it more than Extella.

and dat feel when Tamamo clearly got shafted in the Extella retconning and actual plot ;_;

Cute

Autism speaks

He's gonna weep when 2018 comes and there will be 3 concurrent Fate/Extra threads due to the airing anime.

Only oregairu shitposting will be comparable to the coming horror.

Tamamofags are going to be BTFO if she really is the subservant and Nero pushes her ass off into oblivion during the last run to the core.

what the hell made her try to burn down rome?

Any animated tamamo is good enough for me. If they do go the extella retcon route I'm gonna drink the tears of hakunonfags.

Splitting hairs that's technically correct. Tamamo cat wtf is FGO-specific and attracts the usual cancer. Not in the upcoming anime, manga or even Extra/Extella. So pic related.

ayy

Money's on them doing the Rin route although I want to see Arcfags try to make sense of the shit on Rani route.

If they make Rin and Rani both allies they'll totally shit it up and get rid of decent late plot tension.

Don't you have internal Sup Forums fighting to attend to on this? The "real" gamers vs. mobage "casuls"? This is a flashpoint case right here.

for fugs

Nero is for ____

Not a cat. She's a retard.

A mobage trash character. Fuck off to your containment general.

Honestly I think it's a bad idea to include Tamamo in the LE anime. First of all, Tamamo won't get enough sreentime at all because it's a Nero anime. Still, the fox would eat some screentime from Nero. So both Nero and Tamamo fags would be unpleased.
Tamamo needs her own anime without Nero.

not as good as Nero.

Lovely

When's the next damn volume, I want my naked wife