Does he deserve the death penalty?

Does he deserve the death penalty?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
edition.cnn.com/2018/02/15/politics/trump-gun-legislation-mental-health/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For a crime that was never committed?

FPBP

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

Of course he does.

What kind of a question is that?

He killed 17 people.

El goblino..... La luz extinguido.

56% percent.

No

Hitler wasn't charged with the death penalty and he killed 1,000,000 times more Jews than this guy did.

He deserves that for being so ugly.

Post this on r9k I dare you shillfag

yeah, kill him. fuck it

Does the guy who guns down these cuties deserve the death penalty?

He didnt kill enough

Cruz deserves the death penalty for being such an autistic faggo

no

What's r9k?

His name was Alex

No

Robot9001. It's one of the boards on Sup Forums. Probably the most autistic one

Holy fucking nose jobs, Batman!

>killed

he's looking more and more like patsy
the FBI love using the mentally ill for this kind of shit

No, hes school was mostly jewish and the school shooter was a slavic jew that hated his own kind because we saw what he kind was.

What would you do if you ever became the fall guy for one of these shootings?

>(((Guttenberg)))
There are extenuating circumstances.

even if he gets it, he still wins.

17 - 1

Never understood why people think someone would recreate a crime if you made it punishable by death.

Please don't confuse Turks with Jews. Thanks.

Derserves has got nothing to do with it

kek that was fast as fuck

jfc all the muh conspiracy shills already at it.

yes, he deserves the death penitently

Yes, like every other Sup Forums user.

>implying it was a fair fight

Of course not. Acquit him and take him to a bun show.

yes, but only if he wants it. He was abandoned, felt hopeless and thought this was his way out, he couldn't envision anything past his rage that he would take out on the world around him - he thought (maybe knew knowing these kikes) they wanted nothing to do with him and he felt less than human. I feel bad for him, not the snotty entitled teenyboppers he dispatched. If he wants it, I hope he gets the death penalty, otherwise he will learn to man up and do the time.

faggot

Las goblinas

They love that kid.... from la with a bmw

Eliot rodgers

I had to go poo earlier.. man

I thought I made it on time.
It sprayed all over the toilrt.

It took such a long time cleaning.
I don’t even think it’s all cleaned up as it’s such a tricky toilet to clean.

Diarhea sucks.

I guarantee he's going to get an heroed before a trial takes place, he wasn't supposed to be taken alive

Why are you telling me this shit?

What do you think would be the best for a criminal between rotting in a shitty prison for the rest of your live and get peacefully killed without any suffering ?

*life

To become a martyr he must die. There is no alternative.

Same shit, different religion. You are ethnic brethren after all.

mental illness should prevent people from buying guns. How that could be implented is anyones guess.

No because he killed filthy hoes

No he's /ourguy/

edition.cnn.com/2018/02/15/politics/trump-gun-legislation-mental-health/index.html

Let me pose this question to you all:

How does any modern mass murderer (besides Dorner of course) not deserve the death penalty?
>hard mode: no 'lol OBONGO the monkey ordered drone strikes xd'

Yes hes a jew

Yes, all Trumpkins do.

>that flag
and you're calling me a faggot hahahahahha

Public torture (lasting two or three days) and then execution streamed live on youtube.

YES

Totally not expected, you're a genius my dear amerimutt.

My favorite aspect of Sup Forums is they're way too afraid, on an anonymous image board of all places, to ever just admit something actually did happen in fear of potentially being wrong. It's like you larpers would rather hedge your bets on the slight chance of being right about a conspiracy and look like a lunatic than go with the most obvious answer. Hell, I sorta think some of you are just bored and want to write something in hopes for a response instead of sitting in silence.

Televise him getting 40 lashes and I bet there would never be another school shooting.

Ok this is something I've meant to ask Sup Forums for a while. How would you best torture someone? Not to extract information but just to inflict the most pain possible before killing them or them losing consciousness?

Long story for my side going back to WWII (not jewish) where some dude wronged our bloodline hard, and I like to fantasize about torture for him. So far the current ultimate pain I can think of without sending him into shock would be plucking out his fingernails, then toenails, then teeth, then cutting his eyes, then cutting off his genitalia and chocking him on them before he bleeds out from it. Considered nails through hands before but from my understanding that would dull the pain in his fingers.
Also maybe skinning his back

>shoot both knee caps
>inject him with adrenaline
>staple his eyes open
>blast Pumped Up Kicks 24/7
>leave him bleeding to death alone in a dark basement

Your goyim mind can't comprehend our nature apparently.

How else are they going to kill those enemies inside their head?

Looks like a fag

Rehabilitiate so he has to live with the shame

La creaturas.

>spic
Yes

So you volunteer to house him?
Or pay for his min security home?

He fucking did it and he should be hung.

nah! 2 years probation with time served!

Niko did nothing wrong

But that's precisely why he did it.

1000000 x 0 is still 0

>death penalty
It's retarded why would you legally kill a person? Let him work 12h per day in labor camp.