Why is Gil-sama so perfeclty perfect and why does Seibah keep rejecting him...

Why is Gil-sama so perfeclty perfect and why does Seibah keep rejecting him? Is it because Nasu is a fucking wolf and knows that she could never have Gil-sama for herself and pretends that she doesn't even want him?

>Nasu is a fucking wolf

He already has a soulmate. A divine one, at that.

She's even sluttier than an average girl these days. Gil-sama deserves better.

Came here to post the OTP

Don't you have to reroll a few more times to get your waver np5?

>Why is Gil-sama so perfeclty perfect and why does Seibah keep rejecting him?
Because it's just a fucking VN made for otakus who fetishize blonde gaijins, In reality any woman would be slurping Gil's golden cum instead of some retarded high school ginger.

I love homo and your taste is worse than garbage.

No, my Gil and Waver are both NP5

:^)

Best post I've read on Sup Forums.

You know Gilgamesh is only interested in Saber because she rejects him so much, right? If he did accept his advances he'd use her, get bored and throw her away super fast.

Post a picture.

Tell me what is /r9k/ about my post? Leave your basement for a while, Fate or anime romance is very unrealistic and that's a sad fact.

you are so pathetic

I apologize for shattering your teenage fantasies by giving OP an actual answer.

>pathetic
Ironic coming from you, who gets butthurt over some VN only shows you're a bigger loser than I am.

This man must be a fucking beast in bed.

And you are retarded.

Appearance and wealth doesn't matter for girls these days, personality is.
I mean just look at Shirou and Saber.

cry more

This happens a lot in shoujo, and that's when she would start pursuing him. It would end with them in a beautiful love.

Projecting and hiding behind non-anime reaction image won't hide your tears of butthurt.

I don't even hate Fate and never said anything bad about it but it looks you're the who's crying.

>/fit/ as fuck
>intensely loyal and passionate
>will do anything to protect you
>quite wealthy and well off
>can cook
Who the fuck wouldn't fall for Shirou?

Fucking This. Gilgamesh was meant to be the otome rich possessive bishounen asshole who can rival the King Charming Arthur but the genderbend thing happened thus we got Stay Night.