I think we can all agree that Kuromukuro would've been a lot better if it was a 12-episode show, right?

I think we can all agree that Kuromukuro would've been a lot better if it was a 12-episode show, right?
The last episodes were pretty hype, the fights were good and the world of the anime was interesting.
The rest was meh, at best. Jobber villains, too much pointless SoL, and too many unlikable side characters.
Also, season 2 when?

>and too many unlikable side characters.
Only the cameraguy was unlikable.

Did it get any hmanga?

Only a couple.

That's debatable, I'm sure I'm not the only one who didn't like most of their school friends. Including Sophie, the voluptuous teacher, and the slut bff of Yukina.
not enough

The gaijin was also pretty unlikeable.

Purple best girl.

Ending was disappointing. I wanted Yukina and Kennosuke to get together.

Tom? He was a dick but I loved him for it.

Purple jobber was cute

I mean, they pretty much do. They go off to some random planet by themselves with no parental supervision.

They got separated for like 3 years though and we didn't SEE them meet again in the end. It felt like an unnecessary blueballs move.

I want Mirasa to job on me!

I think they wanted to make sure that IF they decided to make a season 2, they could have a nice cliffhanger to pick up from.

still better than re creators

C92 has some in store

I want her to sit on my face

SoL parts were the best nigger.
It should've been longer.

I liked the SoL
My only real gripe with the series was the ugly generic fantasy armour that the ayys wore and the ending.

That's a big jelly donut.

It was still kind of unnecessary. They easily could have had Yukina go with Kennosuke and just Sophie leave at the end to go looking for them, and they still would have had plenty of cliffhanger given everything else going on.

fuck the cameraman and his lackeys

I think we can all agree the imouto was best girl.