50% of ICE is hispanic

How can the burgers trust them to enforce the law? For all you know their sympathies lie with the illegal immigrants

True, most alphabet agencies need severe purging in order to rid the corruption, how ICE should be is a few true agents with most of the legwork done by deputized citizens, with cash bounties rewarded for each illegal immigrant brought in, dead or alive.

COLONIZE THAT SAVAGE

More?

El diablo del bosque...

I would conquista her dor if you know what i mean.

Her name is India Aryara

*Ayara

EWWWWWWWWW

this is now a brown girl worship thread

thanks

India Ayara . Amateur . Cant find much of her .

Thanks FranceAnon

>not knowing that legal immigrants hate illegals the most
How would you feel if you immigrated to a nice country through legal means and hard work, but then a bunch of lazy fucks from your old country just weaseled their way in and demanded they be legalized for free?

They're aware of what they left, or what their parents left. They don't want the shithole to spread to their side of the border.

There's a reason 30 percent of Hispanics voted Trump.

>30% of hispanics voted Trump
I'd rather have red-pilled Mexicans patrolling the border than soy-boy self hating whites crying about "m-muh patriarchy". My family is full of cops, firemen, border patrol, soldiers etc; They all say legal hispanics fucking HATE illegals they come here steal, mooch and criminalize their own people and anyone they can take advantage of. Alot of my family are intermarried with hispanics, have worked with many of them and served along side them in the army they've saved my life multiple time, personally from what I've seen, they're loyal to the US love their culture and you'd be surprised how many of them come here.

This. My father in law immigrated from Mexico. Cost him 2 thousand, 8 years and he hasn't heard or seen his family in 30 years. Fuck illegals.

>all hispanics like eachother
>all hispanics care about other hispanics
>all hispanics have central, collective brain
>we cant trust anyone as long as he is hispanic

are you an actual retard? ICE hispanics dont care about illegal hispanics a bit

yeah ok

If Spaniards would have stuck it in the shithole the first time, these lands would be nearly empty for Europeans.

ICE is corrupt as fuck. Do you really believe that they could not limit illegal immigration to a fraction of what it currently is?