Owarimonogatari Season 2 Episode 1 and 2 are out

Owarimonogatari Season 2 Episode 1 and 2 are out.
Snail is finally back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CrKx0JjTIUs&ab_channel=Firzulian
dailymotion.com/video/x5wr5og
twitter.com/_syoan/status/816983385541222401
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're late op

I've been here all along, the old thread is just hitting the end of page 10.

My wife Hitagi-san is the best, snail sucks ass.

The last like 2 years I've been able to read the LN before the anime airs.
For both Kizu parts 1 2 and 3.
And now Owari Season 2.
The light novels are an enjoyable read and leaves the anime all seemed rushed.
Nevertheless, just watched episode 1. Gotta watch episode 2 after work.
Ougi parts going to be split into 2 more episodes tomorrow?

Is Commie subbing this?

That's rude user.

Probably, even if, it's probably gonna take ~ 1 year
It's probably going to be one 24 min episodes which is a recap voiced by cat and then either 48 min or 1 h 12 min full of Ougi Dark.

>You will never wrap your legs around a loli until you smother her with your dick all the way up from hell to the living world again.

was meant for

What's the release order of the monogatari series again? I think I stopped watching early in the first season of Owari and I know a ton of shit has aired since then.

Bake
Nise
Neko:Shiro
Second Season
Hana
Tsuki
Owari
now I'm not quite sure
Kizu l
Koyomi
Kizu ll
Kizu ll
Owari SS

You don't have to be rude just because everyone was more excited for Hachikuji's return.

Bake
Nise
Neko:Shiro
Second Season
Hana
Tsuki
Owari
Koyomi
Kizu 1 2 3
Owari 2

I think

ragi is a good man

>her dad
>Kaiki
>this guy
Gahara sure sleeps around a lot.

I will link this in every Monogatari thread made tonight. Enjoy it with me fellow snail lovers.
youtube.com/watch?v=CrKx0JjTIUs&ab_channel=Firzulian

I like it more than Kaerimichi, though it's not quite as good as Happy Bite

one of the best openings so far, but then again every monogatari op is pretty great

Fuck, I kinda forgot the series after those shorts or something, last one I watched was the math girl, can I jump into this without those shorts and kizu?

yeah you can, but why would you do that

Happy Bite and Renai Circulation are my 2 favorites that I really can not pick between. There are many others that I have listened to quite a bit and love but those 2 are all time greats imho.

>without kizu
Well, I would watch it, otherwise you'd be confused what happens next
>shorts
Just watch the last 2 and you're good.

Technically you can watch in whatever order you want. But it would be a bad idea.

I can't believe Hachikuji is FUCKING dead

crab a cute

If you actually believe this and you're not just joking, she's still alive. The anime made it look pretty confusing for people who don't know she lives after coming out of hell.

I'm disappointed you think I'm that retarded

Thanks, I feel like kizu going to be important, probably would have been a good idea to just ask about the shorts(koyomi). I'll just finish kizu first then before watching this one.

are you retarded

Monogatari always manages to put a smile on my face.

He didnt get it

Oh wait
oh
fuck
i get it now
holy shit nvm im the retard here

Im retardly in love with snail. Does that count?

There's something wrong with you if you aren't.

HACHIKUJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HHHHAAAAAAAAAACHHHHIIIKUUUJJJJIIIIII

Where are you guys getting the crab pics from? I Just saw the double episode and they aren't from there

Well then friendo...we can agree on something.

There's also another double episode from their date

Snail is a miracle

oh shit, just saw..thanks

This snail is a grade A semen demon

Out.

that a big tucked cock

EDUCATED PROSTITUTE

>shitsurei tadaima kamimashita

Shorts? What shorts?

Koyomimonogatari

Did these ever got subbed?

Like, a year ago.

That was pretty much my reaction to the OP the first time I heard it.

Really, who subbed them?

A group called Sajamba.

So, what subs do I go with? Erai? or crunchyshit

brap

I don't even especially dislike Crab but I ended up enjoying all the parts involving the other characters more than I did the date in her titular arc itself somehow. Not like the date itself was bad or not entertaining either, it was a nice breather arc/lead-in to the big finale all in all.

all eng subs are ripped CR

wait for commie if you want something else

I hope we get to see Nadeko again. Going back through the series over the years really made me respect her insanity.

Nice to know that her and ragi are together in the Prison School alternate universe

>Prison School alternate universe
the fuck is that

>expect date episode
>suddenly Ougi talking about astrology and Plato
I'm surprised Shaft's referring to shit that they themselves cut out earlier on in the series. Araragi himself said a lot of this shit about Ophiuchus and a few other bits about constellations that didn't make it into the anime.

voice actors are the same in Prison School where they routinely make out and piss on each other

We'll see a bit of her tomorrow

Just finished. So Lnfags, is there anything redeeming about Ougi? At the end of the second episode I got the sense I was supposed to feel sympathy towards her, but that could also just be her tricking Arraragi into helping her since she knows he has a savior complex.

You'll get her full story next episode, decide for yourself then.

The first half of the first episode was sex for the eyes.

She just makes Araragi face all the shit he's running away from. She got him to face his past again and talk to Sodachi which in turn made her feel at least a little bit better. I'd say even without knowing everything about her identity that makes her redeemable

>that Who Will He Marry segment during Araragi's talk with Yotsugi
>Gahara/Shinobu/Hanekawa/Mayoi
Those are his official love interests I guess, rest of the girls can go home.

More than love interest, the're his life parters, Senjougahara as his lover, Hanekawa as his support/bff, Shinobu as a part of himself and Mayoi as a indispensable one

Hmm, I wonder why Ougi repeated things that Araragi knew in the past.

I'm interested

Don't know why they showed loli Shinobu, as Kiss-shot is now back to her complete form.

I think he's saying that he's surprised they're including scenes where she's repeating stuff Araragi said that was cut out of the anime.

Is Prison School any good? I know nothing about it but I see that it gets a lot of threads here

Did they release any info on when the full OP is out for mayoi hell? I need more of it in my life

I know, I was being snide.

How many episodes should we be expecting this time?

I love how it was play off of what he said way back in Nise with Hachikuji.

Fuck, I actually cried while watching the ED, especially when it showed the older EDs. This isn't the end, right? I need more of Arararagi and his harem. What're the odds that Shaft decides to not animate the off-season?

People here keep saying that Shaft has confirmed it already but no one ever posts a source, so I dunno man.

They said they would animate "everything" years ago and have been faithful to that statement so far. If I remember correctly we are getting close to the novels. We might have to wait a bit for the newer ones since Nisio says he's going to continue the story, but I can see Shaft continuing it. Even though it doesnt make them as much as it did originally, the series is still guaranteed money to them.

Soon

dailymotion.com/video/x5wr5og

Something about the ending feels like this is goodbye...

>People here keep saying that Shaft has confirmed it already but no one ever posts a source, so I dunno man.
Here is your source.
twitter.com/_syoan/status/816983385541222401

This was posted months ago. Basically they are already working on animating the future books.

We knew that already.
Kanbaru's one of his sisters at this point aka gets more Araragi dick than the other girls but it doesn't count because they're his sisters, duh
Yotsugi is for hugs, not for fugs
Ougi is Ougi
and Sodachi will never find happiness, period

>senjougahara rendezvous

i don't know why i'm crying in the club right now

Welp, it's official. Animefag here but Mayoi Hell was the absolute worst arc so far, even beating out trash like Nadeko Snake. Boring as heck, contradicts everything that was set up, my keikaku was ridiculous, and to top it off worst girl is back. Disappointed. At least the arc after that was good.

>my keikaku was ridiculous
Stop phoneposting, Gaen.

You need to fuck off to plebbit, worm.

sorry. i meant...