Hunter x Hunter

What's up with Kurapika and dolphins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-wsisIPV4vY
youtube.com/watch?v=PhoMBD-XP_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CAMILLAFAN WITH FIRST POST.

GIRLS NOT ALLOWED IN THREAD

I want to lick Hisoka's asshole while he jerks off to killing Chrollo.

No girls here, boss.

look at this

Delete this

He is going to die right? :'(

Don't worry, he'll come back as a dullahan searching for his head.

Togashi-sensei did say he wanted to kill him and everyone in the troupe. This will be the conclusion of his arc, one way or another.

Togashi was being cheeky when he said that everyone will die, besides he couldn't even commit to killing of a reoccurring character like Hisoka so I wouldn't take that as anything other than a grain of salt.

Pitou is the best and cutest girl

What would be the point of killing him at that moment if it serves a larger purpose to have him go against the entire Troupe?

WEAK

I wish he can live a little more

Does this series even have girls?

>>Girl

>cute

Where did he say that?

Is he the "girlfriend" of Leorio?

so cute

the killua poster is better

fuck off back to Sup Forums cammyfag

I don't often say this, but Kurapika is a very sexy child.

i'm a girl and there isn't a damn you could do about it.

Women, yeah.
Girls, there's always a twist (alter ego, nen, crossdressing)

God, I fucking miss the clown vs qurof shit flinging.

In our hearts and minds, the battle is still ongoing.

Frankly, I can't stand the shit posting.

Pity bump

IS THAT

look at this

Yes we know that Killua is a raging homo

look at that little homo

Another HxH thread that will turn to shit because of some fanboys who can't get over with the outcome of the fight after 1 fucking year. Move on.

O

How many times has Hisoka filled her up with his bungee gum?

I fucking HATE Pitoufags

Have we seen any more of Chrollo since he looked pouty on the ship?

I'll be here forever

glad to hear it

didn't you read the newest chapter?

Link?

Newest chapter was the johj quest

Chapter 367?

I think so, the cockroach hunt

>the

No, Leorio hasn't found out that Kurapika is a girl yet.

Are we getting a double chapter this week since we didn't get a chapter last week?

Yes!

youtube.com/watch?v=-wsisIPV4vY

Why is this dub so bad.

What's bad about it? It only sounds a bit weird because of all the filters applied to it to avoid YouTube bots.

But it's not. It's one of the best dubs I've ever heard, and I've listened to a shitload of them.
I was especially surprised to hear how well they did Hisoka's and Gon's voices.

youtube.com/watch?v=PhoMBD-XP_Q

Only Killua sounded off at first but now it fits him really well.

Killua is voiced by the same VA who voices my waifu from BlazBlue

Not anymore

Goodnight, me and Pitou are going to bed to cuddle.

Hiatus confirmed in latest shonen jump newsletter :( sad day but who didnt see this ocming

>[Deleted]
Hah, Pitou confirmed not your wife.

anyone have the pic of that Kurop dressing as a girl in the spider arc?

G'night.

Shizuku, I won't be surprise if she end up begin man because some weird nen.

OK so I finally figured out the differences between emitter, transmuter and conjurer abilities.

Transmuter
>cannot be seen by normies
>cannot exist on its own unless connected directly to something else as long as its within the properties of whether the transmuted nen is supposed to be

Emitter:
>cannot be seen by normies
>the emitter objects have nothing "inside" them, eg. if you cut them up they'd just be empty aura
>can exist on their own if the Emitter maintains them or if their conditions allow them to
>mostly easy to learn even by people on the opposite side of the spectrum

Conjurer:
>can be seen by normies
>can have properties attached to them depending on the object
>if you cut them up you'll find the insides of a normal object inside them
>exist indefinitely unless the Conjurer puts them away themselves
>incredibly difficult to learn even for Conjurers who spend weeks and months non-stop with the items they're trying to conjure

How long until the next chapter?

a week

Next thursday / friday supposedly.

A part of me is worried that the guy talking about an imminent hiatus wasn't joking. You never know with HxH.

We can deduce a few things out of this:
1. Zeno's dragon could easily be an Emitter ability if he chose for it to be one. Even though his dragons are transmutation abilities, they contain no "properties" so they might as well be an Emitter ability.
2. Silva's energy balls are likely something more powerful than simple nen explosions, hence they are transmuted to have the properties of that explosive substance.
3. Cookie and Potclean are just "item place-holders" because no internal attributes are required for those abilities. You may as well have a floating ball of nen giving you a massage and keeping up interest. Same with the gorillas and Razor's dodgeball players. They're only there as walking robots. Hence why they're emitter abilities and not conjured ones. That being said, I imagine if Biscuit wanted Cookie to be a Conjured ability instead, there'd be difference other than the fact she would have to feel/lick masseuse models all day long for months on end.
4. Same deal above with Netero. The Buddha hands just... hit you and that's it. They have no properties other than being place-holders. The only exception is his ultimate attack which probably has special conditions attached to it.

Let me explain it to you once and for all:

Nen cannot be seen by normies.

Everyone can use all the 5 normal categories of Nen, it doesn't matter what category you specifically fall into. That only changes how much bang you get for your buck - if you as an Enhancer put 100 points into Enhancement, you get 100 points for enhancing abilities. If you also put 50 points into Emission and 20 points into Manipulation, you get 40 points for emission and 12 points for manipulation abilities. This is all the category you fall into does, it takes more effort to master a category that isn't your own, nothing more, nothing less.

Enhancer abilities include making your own body or items you hold tougher. If you throw an enhanced object far enough that it's no longer connected to his aura, the Nen it's enhanced with has to be emitted or it gradually loses its power. Every time aura is separated from your main aura, you are emitting it. Whether the emitted Nen takes form of gorillas, black phantoms, a porcelain doll, a Nen bullet, a purple dragon = pure Nen being emitted directly, or it's your Nen stuck to a piece of paper, card, ball, needles or smoke = Nen emitted onto real objects, you are using emission because it's your separated Nen. If you want to add passive properties to your Nen, you use your transmutation abilities. You can make your Nen have the properties of fire, of electricity, or of rubber and gum, so that whoever is hit with your transmuted Nen is burned, shocked or rubbered and gum. Or you can transmute your Nen into needles & threads which you can use as you would use the real deal except it's far stronger since it's actually your Nen. If you want your Nen to actively do stuff, you use manipulation abilities. Once your Nen is emitted onto a living person (or close enough nearby), you can use manipulation to control them - either directly or indirectly. Or you can manipulate an object that carries your Nen, or even your own body.

>decide to watch 1999
>filler scenes start with episode 2
wew

Finally, conjuration abilities are best explained as "containing" your Nen. You create a real object that can be seen and used by everyone and then you contain your Nen inside the object to give it special powers. Because the Nen is bound to the conjured object, it doesn't have to be actively emitted as in other cases. So if you get knocked out, or enter a state of Zetsu, your object still has all of its Nen based properties. That's the main difference between this and emission based summoning - if an emitter is knocked out / forced into Zetsu, their summons instantly disappear. However, it's also a double edged sword, because if the conjured object itself is destroyed, its properties die with it.

I ran some statistical analysis on the previous hiatuses we've had and currently the chances of a hiatus starting after next chapter are at 56% currently while the chances of an (omnious) break for one chapter are at 77%.

If Togashi took normal breaks for a few weeks I wouldn't care, but 6+ months again will be so annoying.

OF BOTH

this. i wish he would take regular 3 months breaks instead and just keep with a slow but steady pace

Reminder that we still have:

>"chrollo" using a fishing line (which is machi's ability, who was coincidentally in HA immediately after the fight)
>someone who looks suspiciously like the meteor elder in the crowd (which would also be a much more plausible explanation for why S&M behaved the way it did)
>chrollo making an absurd amount of puppets (the real user of GF was coincidentally in HA immediately after the fight)
>chrollo talking to someone on the phone in the middle of the fight (black voice was always controlled via buttons when Shalnark used it, the only time it was spoke into was when it was functioning as a regular cell phone)

If you really don't think Chrollo cheated you're just deluded.

just want to make sure no one forgot

I sure am! I hope everyone has their glasses so they can see him too :^ )

1 chapter a month is the ideal deal for hxh.

at that rate we'd only be getting 12 chapters a year, we're already only getting about 10 so not really much of an improvement.
I'd rather get really reinvigorated with a burst of chapters rather than that desu.

how do we know chimer ants are even sex binary maybe pitou is neither girl nor boy and I'm not really gay after all

Ask togashi

so why is hisoka actually hunting the spiders? he's not the spiteful isn't he? unless he knows the kuroro really did some shady shit against him

u stupid? like 20 pages a month would be a dream. the 1 year wait always kills me and youre never sure even IF hes going to come back next year. some day i fear hes just gonna fuck off for good and hxh will never get an proper ending

Ok man, it was funny the first couple of times but the sheer amount of these posts makes it seem like Hisocucks really are clueless idiots. Hisoka simply wants to continue the fight with Chrollo simply because he didn't STAY dead. In Hisoka's twisted mind, the ending to the fight didn't count because he rez'd himself. Chrollo didn't cheat, if there was any evidence that he did (which there is none) it would have come out by now since the end of the fight happened ONE FUCKING YEAR ago. Please attempt to move on

In 5 minutes.

mizaistom's ability is actually broken. Think about it. He can use those cards until he runs out of nen, and apparently they don't really use a lot of nen since the effect wears off quickly. He can just keep warning and flipping the cards and trapping his opponents and making it so they can never touch him.

Dont look at the card and you are fine. Protipp weapon brion will not look at the card

Can't wat for more Chrollo.

Also check out how pathetic Hisoka looks on the right.

See

Thursday can't come fast enough

Togashi needs to get locked in a room and not be allowed to leave until he finishes HxH and if its a rushed shitty ending like in Yuyu Hakusho then he'll be shot on site.

Is he our guy?

>mizaistom's ability is actually broken. Think about it.
I did and I disagree.

The monkey's ability is broken, he can get rid of 3 of your senses and when he does you've already lost.

>Broken
this isn't a moba dude, besides the way to do it should make sense.