18if

So is this show supposed to be some kind of wish fulfillment fantasy for people with messiah complexes?

nah this is the story of MC getting a harem of emotionally disturbed girls

Yes.

funny end, shes cute

Who is the best girl so far?

Well this episode certainly was something. Double twist with the sudden mecha shift and then apparently she starts bullying everyone back once she wakes up (if she even did)? Fucking kek.

That mecha appearance was something for sure.
I think news got out about their bullying and ironically enough, the others thought it would be great to bully them too even after the whole mass nightmare that went on. Comedy gold.

This show is so decent it's scary.

Looking forward to a couple months from now and no one remembering this even existed.

>Gonzo, the post.

The majority doesn't even know it exists. It doesn't even appear in stalker threads.
And I like it that way.

>bullying is wrong
>yeah, but you shouldn't kill people over it
>okay, now let's get in our mecha and save the Earth

10/10 episode.

>simple and to the point
Unironically is.

>Katawa Shoujo 2: Electric Boogaloo

Kinda

So, why was she got bullied again? It can be because she was too nice like Haruto was saying and to be bullied because she was a crazy fan of that show?

You talking about Index?

haha, how is cyberbullying real?

>So, why was she got bullied again?

I don't think you need a reason for doing it.

And high tolerance for lazy writing. The climax for most stories is supposed to be the MC confronting each girl about their problems, but he never has anything insightful to say to them. The episode about bulimia was straight out of a "with just ONE simple trick! all the doctors hate him!" ad. The episodes that don't end with a speech are also lazy in their own ways: the one with the killers made them as evil as possible, and minors too (indignation against underage criminals walking free or with a slap on the wrist is an easy way to congratulate yourself with a Japanese audience), and the first love episode was a cookie cutter doomed love story.
If this episode is as shoddily written as the others I don't think I'll bother with it anymore. It's not like the animation can save it either.

Because nerds need to learn their place. All jokes aside, the reason was never properly established. This week's witch needed a catalyst and it came in the form of generic schoolgirl bullies.

Because it's fun to bully nerds like you. There is no deeper meaning in it.