Studios with shit buildings

I'll start

>Toei

litteraly looks like a communist box

Other urls found in this thread:

japaneseruleof7.com/japanese-sex/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>commieblocks
This explains SO MUCH about their work, holy shit.

Have you every seen a commieblock up close? Theyre a lot worse than this. This looks like luxury compared.

No, it doesn't.

>shopping the Toei logo onto the NK embassy
nice try

Yes this is the actual Toei studio building

I've been to Berlin, it's not worse than this desu.

All of them

Well their anime look like shit too so it only makes sense. Only the smallest of children watch Toei animation

Yaoyorozu, the studio that made Kemono friends. Naturally, they don't have their own building. They have an office in a normal apartment in Nakano, Tokyo.

>Just one window on each floor so that you can dive out of it in an attempt to end your worthless life so you can end the misery of being forced to animate for slave drivers
considerate.

windows are too expensive. Miyazaki needs another boat.

>Miyazaki needs another boat.
Obligatory
>is it a nice boat?

The boat is only so he can kidnap and rape young girls outside of japans borders

this is what happens when we pirate their anime

How many people do they even have working for them, stuffed into that apartment?

Try a china commieblock it is a worse
Berlin doesnt count.

Keep pirating it then. Maybe they'll finally die out so that competent studios can start remaking the IPs they hold hostage.

Shin-Ei douga
all Doraemon blue.

>communism
>a bad thing
amerilard.. just go.

It all comes tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down

Toei earned 2.3$ Billion last year, they're the only billionaire in anime industry, they have 5 star hotels, that old building look artistic inside, only two other anime studios became hectomillionaire last year, other remaining anime studios are poorfags including Shaft and A1, Ghibli and TMS are going downhill, and other anime studios look like small apartments except Toei and Sunrise.

newshit

I don't feel bad for Gainax's death though, they literally jewed their talent out of money, so it's no wonder everyone left.

GAINAX(Room 202)

>newshit
No. Their anime in the 90s and 80s looked like shit just like they do today.

apartment layout of the Room 202

Wrong. You just haven't watched any of them.

So sad to see Miyazaki post on Sup Forums.

P.A.WORKS

Nani are you even talking about?

Well, Toei has the rights from the most successful anime franchises of all time.

Low budget anime projects look like shits. They share their talented animators in anime industry, like Miyazaki and Hosoda.

About Toei. Their anime look like shit.

>miyazaki
>talent
Old age made you senile?

You were just talking about Miyazaki for no reason then?

KyoAni has a shit office building, but their studio building is very nice.

Probably cheaper to find a nice place in Kyoto.

All anime looks like shit, only Toei produced Disney tier movies.

Not really a fair analogy. KF has fully scripted facial animation. ME uses an engine to generate facial motion in real time.
I'd be impossible to script the amount of facial animation in ME due to the huge amount of dialog from story branching. But their engine was FUBAR.

I'm glad they managed to push out Houkago no Pleiades before becoming a zombie at least.

I think 95% are in shit buildings.

KyoAni office.

KyoAni Studio.
It looks like a shared office building.

J.C.STAFF(5F)

How does a studio that reels in so much money fail to have proper buildings for their employees? is it greed?

A-1 Pictures

other anime studios are poorfags, some of them only share room space

And A1 killed a slave worker.

The comfiest

Other anime studios are poorfags, some of them only share room space.

And A1 killed a slave worker.

it looks like a chilote build, lmao.

How many unmarried cakes are in a typical anime studio? would they marry a gaijin with his own house and bathes regularly?

Everything looks so small in Japan.

>not raping young girls inside of japans borders
I mean, the age of consent is what, 14?

>marry
Haha, so funny.
>desperately beg for cum in their unused womb as they orgasm nonstop on your big fat foreign cock after you picked them up at a bar on their birthday
Yes!

>only two other anime studios became hectomillionaire last year

Sunrise and CoMix Wave Films? anime industry is worth $20 billion, every studio is scrambling for a hit.

It's an old studio, renovated inside to look more modern and artistic, they have other newer studios, and 5 star hotels that employees can live in, also lifetime employment, no-risk of bankruptcy, free medical healthcare, food, gym etc.

Best

Imagine being so disillusioned.

Die old man

kek dude that is the first time I've ever been called old
(20 btw)

Which studio was it that had their building under a bridge?

>miyazaki is now role playing a young guy
Then you should respect me for I'm not a child unlike you. You can't have it both ways senile fool.

Yes. And most of those 20 Billions are owned by Sony and Bandai.

bones

>kek dude
>20 btw
Kill yourself.

Is that a prison?

JC staff didn't owned the whole building.

(You) just gave him a (You)

These buildings always surprised me until I got a job and saw how businesses with tens of milions in revenue have offices in strip malls next to the abandoned bowling alley and Little Caesars.

Kyoani's office is still kinda funny tho.

diomedea

All studios are shitty because anime market is so small

ZEXCS(Room 501),feel(Room 401)

>If you’re a Japanese person, of either sex, there’s a really good chance that when you finish technical school or whatever cruddy college you went to, that you’ll wind up spending 12 to 15 hours a day in a cramped office pushing a mouse. Your overbearing boss will sit behind you, watching your computer screen, micromanaging your every motion. In Japan, that’s called “leadership.” And you’ll do that for, oh, about 50 years.

>But if you’re a woman, you’ve seen this vision: twice a day, you’re packed onto a train so crowded you can’t move your arms. You’re literally lifted off your feet and smashed against the window in the insane torture that is Japanese commuting. You can smell the breakfast and sweat of ten other people in every breath you take. And then as the train grinds over a small bridge, you catch a brief image of a park slatted with sunlight, colorful strollers around a play area, children on swings in the fresh air, and mothers smiling and drinking coffee. Then your train rushes into a tunnel and everything goes dark. The next day, and every day after, you try to catch one more glimpse of that shining park.

>So maybe a plan starts to dawn on you. Maybe it’s not even a conscious plan, but if you have a kid, you know that right away you’d get 14 weeks off. After that, well, your salary is so low that you and your husband would have to agree it’d be cheaper for you to stay home than to pay for child care. Congratulations, you just won a colorful stroller and a pass to Sunshine Park, at least for a few years. Later, well sure, you’ll have to go back to work. Sorry, just kidding. I mean, have another kid.

>Maybe that’s the reason the Japanese birth rate is so low—-because Japanese men understand this. And then there’s you, the fresh-faced foreigner who thinks the game is to try to bag a bunch of birds. That’s not the game Japanese women are playing. Their goal is to bag a husband.

japaneseruleof7.com/japanese-sex/

Production I.G

>full facial animation

How do you know what a prison looks like user?

This post seems to be political. Why aren't you appropriating capitalism like a good Samaritan should always do 5 times a day facing west?

>mfw I've been right in front of that building
>located at a comfy quiet area of Kyoto
>all 3 office buildings and the shop are within minute walks from each other

Dude, Andromeda was a fucking money laundering scheme.
Grow up.

Anime looks like shit in terms on animation, underage shitposter-kun.

Now in English

He's not entirely wrong, Toei used to be known for their big-budget films that followed the American ideal of "full animation". That was a long time ago though.

KyoAni new building

>Implying That's JC Staff building as a whole
JC only rent one of the floor in that building.

Studio Clover

So that's where masterpieces are born

Midnight

Shut up, Christ.

how come they are not working? lazy cunts

they're all fujos

>see naked animu girls everytime you go to work
Must feel nice

I didn't say it wasn't. I've never even played it because it looked so shit.
I'm just saying the analogy was inaccurate.

Doga Kobo

>big-budget films
Allow me to interject for a bit. They might be big-budget. But still look like shit due to artstyle

Generic drab building #267

this
>big budget
>still failing to copy manga

they're working in absolute darkness to reduce costs

Two studios in one building, huh.

>a single window

What is this style of architecture called