Boku no Hero is a fun manga and anime. What is your most hype moment so far?

Boku no Hero is a fun manga and anime. What is your most hype moment so far?

It's in the spinoff.

dude there already was a thread

And it was glorious!

Sasuke vs Lee, easily the best fight its had in all the series currently. Anime wise though.

>fuck
>marry
>kill
>sex slave

>This was the 1000th post

Kill pink
Fuck buns
Marry next to pink
Slave first

Kill all Except the one with the black hair.
Then marry her and Hold her hand

She looks so happy in that pic. I would like to think that she's proud of us.

We did a good deed for her.

I love looking at all the random background people in the streets and in group shots

It was a logical ruse.

You made it user shonen!

I'd like to fuck this girl and diamond eyes

Ghostgirl from B has a brother?

I want to pull that strand of hair sexually

according to Tsuyu can now be shitposted to death for the whole thread and no one can complain.

>Kosei: Shithead

>Diamond eyes
You sure those aren't supposed to be chameleon eyes?

Explain to me how the invisible girl became the cutest girl in the whole cast? You can't even see her

Exactly. She can look however you want to imagine her.

What you don't see you imagine.

have you ever seen a chameleon

The last post had nothing to do with Tsuyu though. This is the actual last post of that thread --->
...and a fitting last post for that thread at that.

It's not the cute on the outside that counts.
It's the cute on the inside.

It was not a lie when I say that tears were shed in that thread.

user, how do you even know she's a girl? What if she's really a dude pretending to be a girl so he can catch girls in compromising situations? You wouldn't even know.

>most hype moment
These two fucking!

I wonder if Hori has come up with backstories for the recurring characters in these crowd shots from the school.

It wasn't about the last post though, it was about post no. 1000

I'd like to thank the guy who posted lewds last thread, you've deserved a place in heaven

I just like how the last hundred posts were in minutes. My refresh after we reached 900 was 11 per 30 seconds.

That's the true traitor right there.

My favorite part is when Mirio and Deku realized how much they fucked up and how much they need to improve when they found out that Overhaul constantly deconstructs and reconstructs Eri.

>Tooru's friends constantly pester her to put on some makeup or other marking so that they can see her face
>She's absolutely terrified of doing so because she's convinced herself that they'd say that she's ugly

She's very expressive despite her appearance. The large breasts also help, and her voice is also really cute.

I'd paint her face if you know what I mean.

Something about that no eye hairstyle just makes them irresistible to me

Nezu deserves more love.

You're just looking past her flaws, user.

okay, guys, serious question.

Would you consider this "moral wisdom"?

>that's him when he's in neutral mode
I wonder what he's like when he's being nice.

What did he mean by this?

Its okay to be nervous, I'll take the lead, just remove your pantsu.
I want to make her the happiest girl after reading that, she should never be allowed to be sad desu

I can't wait to see him go against the idiots in their exam

What about it? I pointed out that the 1000 post had less relevancy than the actual last one. The last post also managed to sum everything up nicely. Or do you disagree?

>hitting quadruple digits
>less relevancy

I'm not going to take advice from some fag that gets counseling from a nerd like Deku.

They better not fuck up his psychotic laugh.

Can anyone help a newfag out and tell me if they ever fixed that unfinished chapter for the volume (129 I think)?

What are her flaws, user?

So Nezu actually has a plan to expose the traitor? So does this mean that he will get killed just before he can expose Ochaco's identity as the traitor?

My favorite moment in BNHA is when something quite clearly horrifying happens and Sup Forums cheers Izuku on like it's a good thing that he just blew up his fucking arms.

I want to use Midnight's thighs as my pillow every night.

Nope next volume.
Is it just me or is volume 15 taking a while?

Obviously the real traitor, Kouda, will handle the rat without having to kill him

Same, they look really comfortable.

They honestly do, either her thighs or breasts will provide enough comfort.

>just noticed the rolled up tape shoulders

Ojiro pls go, we're not lewding invisible girl anymore

Gaara vs Lee was way better.

Nezu is the smartest fucker out there. He will expose the traitor and assblast em in the most beautiful way possible.

Her motivations for being a hero are transparent.

People can see right through her personality

In general it seems Hiro doesn't have a vision for what to do with her.

You know like n-n-natural paint. L-l-like something you c-c-can ejaculate onto her.

Never said it wasn't just saying the fight was nearly as good but Lee got shafted in that fight.

Kawaii princess

Gomen, what will she do when she's horny then?

She'd be cuter with a wig like how Alien Queen has.

She's more alien than Mina.

>I wonder what he's like when he's being nice.

Those U.A. kids are fucking lucky.

I want to stick a snake up the ass of Amajiki!!

>still no lewds of ditz-chan forcing Mina to cum

I know, I'm genuinely envious of them user-kun.

Kys Bakugo. Go cry like you did against le mud monster.

I read a doujin like that once
Not as hot as you think

She looks sexier in the manga. Must be the longer angles of her rather than being upfront and business.

The worst part is you know those Jap shits don't have the balls to fuck her.

What happened?

>Called Midnight "mommy" in the middle of class as a joke
>She wants to see me after lessons
What to do?

Dude got a snake put up his ass

Don't be an ass. Go talk to your mom.

Not surprising considering she is the least popular of the Big 3, has had very little focus and yuri is not exactly common in this.

Was this episode filler?

All 3 of those points are really disappointing

Did it come out of his dick or stomach?

I don't know user, I think both are pretty good.
Exactly, nobody has had the balls to even get a family going with her. Its a sin to leave her alone.

Lets be honest, from the start she was going to be least popular because she is a girl. The yuri, irrelevancy and distance from the other two just insured it

It looks weirder in the anime. There should at least be nipple protrusions through the clothing. I would be satisfied with that.

If I was a U.A. student I'd be spending more time fucking Midnight then I would be studying.

>doing this intentionally in the middle of class
Balls of steel.

Nope, just got fucked by snake as if it were a dick. Snake tongue his prostate. Again: not as hot as it may sound at first.

Would be too lewd then, not often do you see the fem nipples. I just find her body so delicious though and comfy. Would give her my everything to have her as my wife.

The correct answer, why study when you've got a cake to please?

>Not pleasing her while studying.
Learn to multitask you nigger.

So you're going to read a book or use a computer and at times do fitness training all at the same time?

I want to impregnate Midnight