Little Witch Academia

Number of scanned LWA doujins : 0

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/9whqufl49pv08k1/Trigger.zip?dl=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KUUURROOOOOWWAAAAAA

(((soon)))
we're gonna be waiting a week aren't we

Reposting for folks. Scans of my LWA dougas and the Trigger Bux so people can make their own.

dropbox.com/s/9whqufl49pv08k1/Trigger.zip?dl=0

Suffering. I'm sure by this time next week there will be two or three scanned. It might take a month or two for the Andrew ones to see the light of day.

Yay or nay for short hair?

Fucking perfect.

>Giving him a (You)

FOOL

entire last thread.png

Im stick with this thread
other thread & the other new thread is plagued with Andrewfag.

You are the Drawfag we need, but don't deserve.

She should've done this. No one could have stopped her.
But then her Noir Rod might have trolled her and Chariot to death with baits.

oh boy here we go again

>Won YAJ Auction for C92 Trigger Book
Yay!

Now fingers crossed it's legit.

Cuuute, kinda like Satsuki

You're great drawanon.
Draw more butts, please.

...but can your card beat my FUCKING STRONG ALBRECHTSBERGER CARD?

I'm glad you survived your ban. I missed you

Hi

C-can you draw more Avery and Barbara butts please? and maybe Lotte included too?

I counter

We're saving these threads from gay rapists.

Come/a/des, I haven't fapped in a month in anticipation for doujin scans. I am quite ready for this.

Little Witch Academia: The Sorcerer's Stone

Dont give them a (You)
Just ignore & hide

Simple.

Yay, but ponytail Diana is the best.

I want Diana to impose a strict curfew, violations of which are punishable with beatings!

>we
It's literally just you. Stop begging people to think you're more than one person.

That isn't tournament legal anymore!

I'm pretty sure he's talking about me. It's nice to see all the Andrewfags coming out of the woodwork. I mean, It's not like Dianafags are bad, most of them are pleasant. It's just nice to see variety.

It was not rape! Akko liked it!

I'm pretty sure he's talking about me. It's nice to see all the Andrewfags coming out of the woodwork. I mean, It's not like Dianafags are bad, most of them are pleasant. It's just nice to see variety.

This the only one i got

Weibo girl get it!

>he's so focused and obsessed with his samefagging that he can't even post straight or type correctly

What the fuck is this ACK tier shitstorm? Sup Forums pls

Jesus christ

Congrats user

Gotta post the Shiori one.

Stop, you're making him upset. Oh, unless you're doing it on purpose to make Andrewfags look bad. This is why generals are a bad idea.
Ack, you usually only last for one thread. Behave and go to bed. Alternatively, you could respond to my email.
That's cute as fuck.

Calm down & Breathe.
Im not that fag, just ignore & hide.

I need more Little JoJo Academia

Just ignore and hide.

>think "ack" is real
>basing every action in your life around "him"
You need medical help.

He said I was Andrewfag too just because I said I didn't mind the dump.
Literally everyone is Andrewfag to him.

Could Bobby Hill be a good witch?

Croix represented cg animation right?

IS THAT

Well he thinks we're one person after all kek

Twintail is too pure

actually I'm doing it on purpose because one specific poster gets mad about it, I don't even follow this dumb "dianafag andrewfag sucyfag" shit
he'd put on a good show at least

i'm keeping this

Colorized Version is way better

Reminder that if you are an alt right nazi you dont belong here

LWA is a Marxist franchise!

What book is this art from?

These LWA threads need to be expunged.
Just look at the state of them...

You "ack" boogieman is not real. You are replying to your own posts trying to pretend you're more than one person.

Why would I NOT think it's just one person, seriously.

>actually I'm doing it on purpose because one specific poster gets mad about it
Why do you care so much about the emotional state of some random person over the internet? You get literally nothing out of this.

Are you sure you're not autistic and that people aren't actually mad, they just want you to stop spamming and ruining threads.

A MOTHERFUCKING

Hint : One of Oasis most popular song of all time

>you will never be a handsome British aristocrat that young sexy witches want to fuck
I'm done

No, it's actually not a rant. You just calling it a rant doesn't mean that everything said in it is wrong.

And no matter how hard you samefag, you are never going to make people think you're more than one person. You just don't type posts that are long enough to make people think you're more than one person.

You couldn't explain how I looked stupid even if you tried, you're just trying to look for an excuse to dismiss what's said to you.

>tries to call other people retards
>posts proof he's phone posting and thus using multiple devices to post

is this like reverse schizophrenia?

>You "ack" boogieman is not real. You are replying to your own posts trying to pretend you're more than one person.
I wouldn't be so sure of that user

kek

get a trip so i can filter you turbonigger

If you are trying to argue logic with him, it is a waste of time. He's been doing this for years now, evading bans and logic. The only way to get rid of him is to COMPLETELY ignore him.

CAN YOU BOTH OR I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY OF YOU FAGGOTS JUST GET A FUCKING MOTEL ROOM ALREADY, JESUS.

Source ?
I remember that schoolgirl Diana & Casual Diana

>schizophrenia
Why are you so attached to this word? You don't even know what it means.

And you are the ONLY person who thinks those screen shots are proof. Really, let's see you prove that screen shot isn't faked or edited in some way.

Saved

>Why are you so attached to this word? You don't even know what it means.

only 1 person has made 1 post regarding schizophrenia
what are you even talking about

>samefagging
>avatarfagging
>shippingfaggotry
>tripfagging
Alright guys it's officially time to stop these threads. Enough now.

At least wane them down. 1 thread a day, then a week, and then eventually dissipate. All good things have to come to an end, it's an inevitability.

LWA art is like heroin, my body craves more and more. It's so wonderful.

Oh, so the tripfag was you, !Akemi. I should have figured.

Do you think that if you just SAY the words "ur no logic work on him!!!" that people will not see how first hand in this thread right now you are the one not using logic?

Look at how all you're doing is spamming easily edited screen shots and trying to pretend they are proof. How is that "logical".

Stop responding to him
I aruged with him once a long while ago and he thinks everyone responding to him is the same person regardless of any evidence, he'll keep going with his rants no matter what you post. Don't get caught in his trap, even if you won't respond to him directly he'll try to bait you in again.

Don't.

Does anyone have that 100% love Lotte reaction?

Im only here for the Doujin info.

After the doujin gets scanned i'm getting the fuck out of here. I'm one of the ones that tried to keep these things going but i can't take this shit anymore.

oh, you ARE baiting then
alright i guess it turns out is right

Gotta have boundaries though. There are too much tumblr-tier trash art out there. Still, I'm glad we get plenty of quality stuff.

>it's a "/lwag/ meets ack" episode
topfuckingkek, can't wait to get the doujin and get out of here

I want to make a "Fuck the Red Team" joke but I actually like red team

Good luck because doujin scanner IS ack.
You won't escape him, never.

well i'll take the scans and gladly ignore him for the rest of forever

get the scans, then get out. don't care who is it.

>get the doujin (for free)
>abandon the threads forever
I fail to see the problem

You can say fuck the red team though because that's what everybody wants to do, they want to fuck the red team.

STILL
WAITING
FOR
DOUJINS

No.

I mostly mean the stuff that's in the show's style. That pic is super cute, though!

He actually stopped responding to my emails after I showed him proof.
I wish they had a bigger role in the second cour.

Do Hannah and Barbara really care about Diana as a friend or are they just using her for popularity by association?

Yes.
I just learned about a new dating sim where you date famous artists rendered as bishies, and I swear Rembrandt looks like a male, happy Croix.

I can't take it anymore.
I'm leaving.
fuck both the andrewfag and the idiot who keeps responding to him.
I'm just going to fap to some random shit until the doujin gets uploaded to ehentai or sadpanda, i don't even care anymore.

OF COURSE
F U C K T H E R E D T E A M

i heartily kek'd

I thought they were friends for popularitys sake but no they genuinely see her as their friend

i hope that motel room is filled with bed bugs

Out of all of the characters, Lotte would be the best wife.

I'm still in love with Constanze, though.