Little Witch Academia

Other urls found in this thread:

d2pqhom6oey9wx.cloudfront.net/img_original/665190668598dbdd879792.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good thread

I like it already.

Reminder to ignore shitposters and just carry on.

Cute! Akko Andrew!

I'm back after going to draw and what happened in the previous thread?
Andrew spam/war?
Is this kindergarten?

Thanks to the user who cleaned this.

>ywn go and sperg out with Lotte.

TATTOO ARE YOU THERE
I HAVE QUASTIONS ABOUT SHIPPING

Yeah just ignore it. Doujin and artbook scans are imminent so there's that to look forward to.

and I still want to know where to buy them

tora, my friend. Boku's doujin is all sold out so you'll have to wait.

this
forcing akko to have sex with diana is canonically rape

I personally want to know where else to get the Trigger artbook.

There is no such thing as sex between two girls user.
Unless one of them has a penis.

how hard was it to just make the series a hs sol

how could they ruin it so badly all they had to do was make it a sol

>Have to wait for bokujoukun's doujin

A-at least there will be scans, r-right?

Cute artwork!

There's already someone who said they would. Calm down and have patience holy shit.

Second cour is shit.

Saved

I liked the second cour

>wanting LWA, which is quite an unique show despite its flaws to be a run of the mill HS-SoL
I hope you never get any writing job ever.

It had its moments but it has way more flaws than the first cour.

How do we fix second cour?

Hard mode: no removing Croix

>xddd if i say saved that means it's impossible that I'm the one who posted it!!!
Retard.

Yeah report
He is spamming and trying to attacking people.

Introduce Croix earlier, this way the girls can have actual magic adventures while in town using Croix's routers.

But you deserve it

This thread is fucking cancer

Go to

It's cool to see all the Andrewfags coming out of the woodwork. I guess Ack really does bring out the best in people.
I was typing out what you had spoiled. I think there are three things that would need to happen:
1. Make the staff at LN more competent. They did absolutely nothing, even when they were apparently suspicious.
2. Go into more detail about the politics / war issue. That was incredibly rushed and pretty clunky.
3. Make Croix and Chariot act like human beings. The fact that Chariot did nothing for so long is bad writing.

Why? I deserve to be attacked because I tell you to stop spamming and trying to attack people? Good lucky you have there, !Akemi.

Recharge!

ok, you're just as spammer as he is. maybe even the same person.
I don't remember the rules but isn't this banneable?

From what I see he's posting images related to the show in the show's general.
Meanwhile you're shitposting and throwing a fit, as well as quoting me and him/other people referring to everyone as the same person.

It's so obvious you're samefagging it's not even funny.

No, you are the ONLY person who thinks making valid arguments is actually spamming. Literally the only one.

And you are not just posting images, you are spamming them for the sole purpose of trying to attack people. That makes your posts against the rules no matter what.

shit you got me user i'm deleting my Sup Forums account

C&C are the epitome of good ideas but awful execution.
Having a chosen one fail because of her lack of self confidence for the grand things expected of her and having a genius and former best friend fall into petty bitterness because of her expectations on her friend seem really interesting to me but they just never showed it properly and decided to tread water on noodle slurping and moon staring.
Is there any hope on them fixing the storyline or would you prefer if we just forgot and moved on?

Calm the FUCK down, Niggie.

really put my cortex in a vortex

>Is there any hope on them fixing the storyline or would you prefer if we just forgot and moved on?
I'm pretty sure Croix won't make an appearance in S2. Wizard jail is a cruel, harsh place. I do hope that they do one or two flashbacks regarding them, the one we had in S1 was awful / short.

Do you think if you just spam these screen shots enough that people will actually start to believe you? Literally all you would have to do is open a second tab with the same thread in it and it would change where the (You) shows up. The fact you keep trying to insist they are proof shows how pathetically desperate you are to samefag.

I'm positive Producer-san will bail her favourite character outta jail eventually. If Wagandea really was an ancient evil witch it might even tie into the storyline rather well. They might turn the Wagandea curse into something that develops gradually to give some urgency.

>he thinks that's how (you)s work

Look at my tabs here Clearly no separate thread, I included them to show you up

Ack please you're reaching 'Holocaust never happened' levels of deinal

>he thinks that's the best way to doctor a (you) screenshot
at least do your research before you start accusing people of stupid shit you god damn retard

Yeah, I could see that. I just wish Chariot was a little more angry with Croix. Not only did Croix try to kill her / abuse Akko, but she almost blew up an entire country.

all me thanks for the (you)s

I think Ack may be becoming Sup Forums's first Barneyfag

It's because Chariot loves her user. It's hard to be angry with your gf when you know she's done nothing wrong.

I really wanted Chariot to sock Croix in the face with her superstrength at least once. Sometimes you just need a broken jaw to wake up and some occasional tough love wouldn't hurt (pun not intended).

>she's done nothing wrong.
Just like Hitler, right?. Sometimes you need to chastise the ones you love.
It'd be deserved.

So long as you keep responding you will always be proven wrong

Chariot is not evil like that faggot, leave chariot alone

He's talking about Croix, who actually did evil shit.

>Croix, who actually did evil shit
LIES

I don't even know how to do that nor do I have that app

Stop responding to the retard. You only encourage it.

the fact that the hotpockets are banning you and not (((us))) should be enough of a hint

But Croix being an arrogant, short sighted and badly tempered ass is my favourite thing about her.

I can't understand why Croix's hot cake body isn't everyone's favourite thing about her. Even is Ursula exists, Croix is still hot and you should off yourself if you don't think she's hot.

press F12 on chrome, or right click and in the drop menu select inspect element.

I never said I wouldn't lie on the internet
But I did say those were all me, which they are

Give a single reason anyone should believe you.

Croix beautiful and handsome face > her erotic and voluptuous body
Not to say the latter isn't good either but I much prefer the former

You said it yourself - they're all me!

Since when do you guys have the not-Akemi spammer? I'm so sorry.

Thanks for making yourself look so bad.

After all, I would never lie on the internet

It's easy to chainhide all of ACK's posts and everyone who tries to bait him.

Her face doesn't cut it for me. Ursula's does, but Croix's doesn't meet this woman's high standards.

Good thing "ack" doesn't actually exist.
I kind of laugh at the idea of you trying really hard to make this name common use, but everyone in the thread has no idea what you're talking about.

You're just such an unironically bad poster.

Why not? I think Croix easily has the prettiest face of all the big witches. Chariot looks great too but I'm not too fond of the Ursula hairstyle and glasses.

and I still get a free (you) for my bad posts

I love it how she looks completely lost while also having a hot cake face. Croix looks too smug for me, but I think her body's hotter.

The smugness is what makes it for me. Imagine her whispering sweet french words into your ear while you're resting against her chest and she's combing through your hair with your fingers. I'm going to go to bed with this thought and I hope I have a dream about it.

Getting to rest your head on her bare sweaty chest after you've both done the deed... no fucking words to describe how heaven that would be.
>"user... je t'aime de tout mon coeur."
My heart.

The fact you even care about "(You)s" shows you're a brain damaged redditor.

is there any user who got Kengo's sketchbook today?

I'd like her to suck on my tits and do me with her hands while I just fondle her ass and tease her breasts without ever going near her nipples. I want to bite her so hard she bleeds while I slid my fingers inside her.

all i've seen is

the other thread is more active user

The TRUTH.

That's why she's in jail, now!

Sorry!

Chariot>Ursula>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Croix.

thanks

Chariot looks too young for me. One day you'll grow up and get good taste when it comes to women.

Akko is _____

retarded

Cute

Chariot

Remove Andrew.

Talented but dumb.

Lewds.
d2pqhom6oey9wx.cloudfront.net/img_original/665190668598dbdd879792.jpg

Any news about the LWA game?

>this thread somehow survived and outlived the other
I mean, not that i don't like my threads to last long but this is ridiculous.