Touken Ranbu

>Mfw the second unit is literally made by weaklings

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/digitarou/status/896400421417230336
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So what

You can't protect anything if you're weak.

Is it true that someone from N+ wrote this episode? Anyone can confirm?

twitter.com/digitarou/status/896400421417230336

On a side note, this episode was a vast improvement from the first introdutory ones which dragged for two entire weeks, sadly the first unit is just too OP so far making their struggle less interesting.

What a cutie

Sounds dumb

Remember to hide your swords from this old man

So is there no thread anywhere for the game? An user said to look in /jp/ but I didn't see a mention of it in the DMM thread

try BL and Otome general /blog/

When is gonna appear the red eye faggot, the one with the scarf that fujos love so much

He's a main character in the other anime, he's not going to show up in Katsugeki. Also, don't bully Kashuu.

We had sword threads in the past but nowadays it's all on /jp/'s /blog/

He's so beautiful it makes me nervous.

He's one of the MC in Hanamaru

Nikkari underrated sword

I want headpat Doggo

Here Ufo, I fixed the best boy.

I'm sad i can only have 6 swords on my main team, maybe i should switch out Namazuo for him.

alright thanks

Why people can't just have multiple teams? it's not like the game only allows 6 swords or something.

He's a very handsome doggo

I hope we get a second cour, I don't care if it wouldn't make sense I just want to see swords by ufo forever

I've got 3 teams, but i like to keep favorites in the first one so i can swap them in and out for captain.

>18 swords
What happens with the rest?

If it goes well for this series i don't see why ufo wouldn't make more. I just wanna see Kashuu

Everyone else chills at the citadel and has fun user.

They're swords, they need to battle and risk their lifes. All of them.

Lame

Why?