Dragon Ball Super

Rip Universe 10, Gohan new mommy is next.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85c4U_gzWgg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jobhan is a piece of shit. I hope he gets deleted even if 7 doesn't lose.

Add being responsible for universal erasure to Gohan's list of reasons he has PTSD.

There are two other fucking threads, faggot.

Do you fucks ever calm down? What the fuck is wrong with you? OP made a mistake with an early thread.

>anti-Gohanfag literally spamming false-flag threads
This is kind of almost as sad as the autistic Toyo vs Toei fag fights in every thread

I just wanted some attention and get an epic thread going xD

>Anti-Gohanfags are in a seething rage.

This episode was glorious. Where are my Gohanbros at?

Sucking dicks, most likely

BTFO

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Thank you for everything Gowasu-sama, you can rest in peace now.

Did the baby got Hakai too?

no matter who is animating gohan is so ugly

The difference in their reactions is incredible. I wonder how Vados is going to react?

Has the results chart been updated?

Vados and Whis will probably care.

Wait, they killed off Gowasu?

Vados hates Champa. Why would she care? Just because she looks like Whis?

Is Super your first anime user?

>Vados

She won't be happy, but will probably not be sad neither. She will just not give a fuck.

>Whis

He wouldn't care because it isn't happening and U7 is going to win.

yes

Some of you are alright. Don't go to Namek tomorrow.

>multiple people keep tell him not to let his guard down
>still keeps doing it
I know Goku is literally retarded, but come on.

Anyone else here wish they had a vagina?

l don't think I actually want to be a woman, but I look at my dick and just wish I had a vagina sometimes. l hate having a refractory period. I wish I could have multiple orgasms. I am so jealous of females.

17 was really fun this episode.

Shut the fuck up faggot.

Tactics and reasons for defeats thus far in the tournament
>U2: They used magical transformations which didn’t work because they weren’t strong.
>U3: They used the good tactic of spinning, which would push everyone aside, and the hooks to stay on stage. It didn’t work because they weren’t strong and KOed like the fodders they were all along. So much for the interesting fights everybody was hyping for weeks regarding them.
>U4: Nink: He used the good tactic of falling off bounds with the strongest opponent. It didn’t work because he wasn’t strong and tactics mean nothing in a tournament where everybody keeps saying tactics are more important than power.
>U4: Shosa, Majora: They attacked solo at enemy groups instead of teaming up like everyone expected them to do in a tournament where everybody keeps saying tactics are more important than power.
>U6: Botamo: He sat there waiting to be pushed off bounds, instead of teaming up with Magenda.
>U7: Kuririn: His wife didn’t cover his back even while in teamwork mode, which makes her a sore loser for getting angry at Frost for a mistake she made. Also, despite all the hype for Kuririn’s new techniques and resolve, they were completely useless next to a common smelly shoe.
>U9: They were not strong enough to beat Goku and Vegeta, even when surrounding them, also for having no real strategy other than ganging up on them.
>U10: Lilibeu: She forgot how to fly (seriously).
>U10: Dium: He attacked solo at enemy groups and then forgot how to fly (what the hell).
>U10: The others: KOed easily like the fodders they were all along.
>U11: They used good tactics and teamwork. They failed because they weren’t strong in a tournament where everybody keeps saying tactics are more important than power. Also, because Jiren didn’t kick Fembroli out while he had the chance and then did nothing to help his team.

Preview Reminder

kek Goku looks like a child going out to play

I am sad what should I do?

press F to pay respects

>[Muffled "I CAN'T GET NO SATISFACTION" in the distance]

All you had to do was let me eradicate the ningen plague.
You could've prevented this.

The writing is so bad .

So which Universe is going next?
Probably 3 or 4

How do ya think Torankusu would feel if he knows about this.

why didn't they mention zamasu?

W A R R I O R
O
F
D A R K N E S S

who

>am so jealous of females.
Hell no, girls are a joke compare to men, always get rape, are weak as shit and get fucked. I mean, how humillating is that?

The last digit of this post chooses which Universe gets deleted next. If 9, U11 will get deleted

here.

go masturbate somewhere else.

f

How can we cheer her up?

Pretty much.

>Don't worry Dr. Pickle! I'm out to go let my guard down with those strong looking guys over there!"

Toei doesn't know what to do without Toyo telling them

Goku
>Go SSGSS once
>Go SS once
>Go SSGSS again
>Now go SSG
Just fuck SS2 and SS3?

Press F to pay your respects

Why would they? Zamasu was a failure of an apprentice and Gowasu already got over him.

So what happens to the angels? Will they get a new universe with a new GoD/Kai?

Good night, sweet prince

Reminder that Dyspo is SSG tier.

Those niggers in 4 best be next.
We lost best Kai before them.

Excited to see some Son Gohan action. Botamo hopefully will just his warm-up up opponent and he'll face more relevant ones later. My prediction is that Jiren is not actually the strongest in the tornament and that the one stronger than Gods of Destruction will not actually fight Son Goku 1 on 1. The side characters will actually play a role in taking this foe down. Maybe Son Gohan will eventually unlock his own form of Super Saiyan God (Or an equivalent power-up kinda like Future Trunks). He could tandem the last boss with Vegeta. This could be a nice homage to the end of Cell's saga. There are so many possibilities!

He went SS2 against Caulifla and Kale.

what did he do this time? Waiting for subs.

Its been cool seeing him get screen time after still being alive and shelved for so long.

Gohan's head on a spear?

f

This was by far the worst fight in the ToP so far.

Now 1000 yo "legendary assassin" is getting rekt by a fake beerus who lost to a plant.
>Inb4 this is battle royal he can't use his assassin technique. He should have practiced in his universe with his team mates. If he didn't then Toriyama is a fucking homo who hates science and maths.

The shittier this arc is, the more it needs perfection.

Zeno was going to erase the universes anyway, right? This tournament saved one from this fate.
In the timeline Trunks went to there is no Goku to befriend Zeno.
Trunks WILL be erased eventually.

He plays along with Ribrainne's whole "Warrior of Darkness v. Warrior of Love" thing. It's pretty fun.

[Intelligence intensifies]

He went SS2 against Caulifla, and SS3 would be absolutely retarded since he's actively trying to save energy and SS3 eats though energy faster than any of his other forms.

Reminder that even Gohan is beginning to see that lives are being carelessly played with for the sake of entertainment. It's only a matter of time.

>zamasu
>failure
he was right

Post yfw Gowasu is gone forever

I would miss loli angel and Gowasu

I'm going to be so annoyed if U3 turns out to be all jobbers. I hope at least P-Man gets to do something cool.
Also, I'm cautiously optimistic about Shantsa from U4. Recent promo art shows him flying by shooting smoke out of his ass, so that might be neat.

Fuck Gohan man. This is unacceptable I don't fucking care

/r/ing an extended version of those uppercuts

>Goku can access SSJGod without the ritual
What is this bullshit?

why do people liked gowasu.

he was the reason zamasu went full autist by his stupid tea thing and always showing him dumb caveman aliens figting for fucking milleniums as a "proof" that ningens are the hottest shit.

a literal godtube freak.

SJ3fags BTFO

Nigga he got over that in like five minutes when Cell came back

youtube.com/watch?v=85c4U_gzWgg

Zamass
>Losing to a plant

BUY OUR TOYS

Maybe after he goes in every transformation he has, his back tingles will grant him the new form. Only SS3 will be left!

Goku and 17 confirmed to be the true antagonists of this arc.

You mean this?

So basically
>Dypso uses his teammates ability of strings to detect Hits movements and fuck him over
>Gets him to the edge of the ring before Goku shows up and protects Hit
>Dypso fights evenly with Goku while Hit battles the string fucko whilst Jiren watches

IF ZAMASU DIDN'T FUCK OVER U10 GOWASU WOULD STILL BE ALIVE

FUCK THAT AUTISTIC FAGGOT

>Every time he wears glasses his eyes become smaller
fucking Toei reeeeeeee

funny because goku and 17 also said the same thing with fighting style

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE WEBM OF CUTE ANGEL LOLI DOING THE DANCE

Maybe you should try reading the canon material.

In fairness, their universe is why this tournament is happening, their universe KO'd the most people, and they got 2 universes destroyed already.

Does Super Shenron have the power to send those Zen-oh faggots into the shadow realm?

well he certainly has experience with that, really looking forward to seeing it hammed up though.

tfw you couldn't protect her smile

So it's official, Toyo and Tori became one, they fused into the ultimate madman and now we only have manga, the Tori-Toyo and canon version and the anime, the adaptation with Toei-filler ala SSBKK.
Praise Toyoriyama, the one who resurrected DB! *raffs*

So which GoD do think think will attempt to attack Zeno right before getting erased? They're not all going to go silently into the night I think.