Nanoha Vivid LIFE - Vol. 1

>Vivid LIFE - Volume 1 (English) [ron]
mediafire.com/?3e5vd9245j0den1

This is a set of funny side stories that take place during the two month timeskip between the mock battle and the first tournament.

>I'll t-totally translate Gears of Destiny next!
>I s-swear I don't hate N-Nanoha guys!
Epic.

Thanks ron

You forgot one bubble in page 62.

Did you stop checking your e-mail or is your forwarder broken?

He has anything not related to hating Nanoha auto-filtered.

No, I didn't. Even if you can't read kana, you should be able to figure out what it says from the context. This option seemed less obnoxious than "rub-a-dub-dub."

No, but I'm working on stuff that you've said you don't want to have anything to do with.

Why did this get translated again?

Not totally sure what you're talking about, but I just sent you an email.

You say that as if there's a limit to how much translated anti-Nanoha content there should be.

Oh no I'm grateful but was there something wrong with the other translation?

>Oh no I'm grateful
I figured. I bet you'd be shitposting like mad if the thread was about something that didn't make Nanoha look like shit.

Thanks for bringing more lovely Vivio into my life once again Ron.
This seems pretty fun so far.

How do Coronafags feel about this? I don't remember her being such a yurifag, but I guess they had to change her character a bit since she's not really fit for comedy.

>thanks for burying Nanoha further! we all love Nanoha so much here!

Thank you ron!

Good work ron.

This. We couldn't be treating Nanoha as roughly if it wasn't thanks to you, ron. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Thanks aRon. I hope the second volume comes out soon.

No one would play it anyway.

What an awesome excuse, totally not transparent or anything. But go ahead, keep translating garbage, I'm sure everyone and their dog is going to read it and not just your cabal of shitposters.

No, I don't translate shit because I barely know English, let alone Japanese.
Though I've bought a couple of volumes of Vivid Life and shared it on Sup Forums.

>Though I've bought a couple of volumes of Vivid Life and shared it on Sup Forums.
You must have a real high status on the anti-Nanoha group. Congrats.

Did you congratulate her on her victory?

You already run out of mean things to say or do to Nanoha? Weird, you usually last a lot longer, ron.

>How do Coronafags feel about this? I don't remember her being such a yurifag
I get the sense that she's always the author's self-insert. She was the narrator at the end of episode 3 of Vivid and the recap episode. So in Vivid, she's Tsuzuki, and in Life, she's Nekotoufu.

I am happy bitch-kun didn't scare you away.

>that take place during the two month timeskip between the mock battle and the first tournament.
So Einhart being a dork, peeing herself and being molested by Nanoha is all canon?

Many thanks to you, Ronnyboy.

Congratulate? I bow to her invincible majesty and pry for my savior Vivio knowing that she'll replace the Ace of Aces and will be in charge of facing the next multidimentional threat.

Who are those two teens and what happened to the Wolkenritter?

Nip anons who saw the movie. How did they jobbed?

I remember reading one of these a while ago and enjoying it. Thanks for the full set.

thanks!

ron is such a kind young man.

Chapter 100 in two weeks.

Vivio's recruitment as a the new Captain Takamachi when?

The final chapter. It's time for Fuuka manga.

Stupid sexy Levi

Nove is cute

Page 52 has an untranslated line.

Or, you know. Continuing the adventures of Section Six.

Nah, Fuuka.

Fuuka rescued Rinne and both are happy competing in irrelevant karate tournaments. They don't have anything else of value to aport to the main story. Enough with the spin offs.

No, more Fuuka

>can't read kana
>2002+15

don't you mean red Subaru

Thanks aRon for tugging along with these impotent little kids screaming at middle-men because they don't have the courage to moan at the creators.

Don't forget the part where she then splashes her piss all over Vivio. I refuse to believe that part isn't canon.

That's cute

Thanks a lot, Ron!

The other translation is also Ron IIRC, he did them around the time Vivid anime aired. I didn't check yet but probably this is the finished scanlation while the previous were not complete.

Ha!

That's very cute

Lewd as fuck

BTW it seems that Vivid volume 18+19 have been lately upped (nyaa, the raw sites).

Hopefully they will get translate quickly, but I doubt it..

>Fate's face when Nanoha's panties
>Nanoha's face after battling with Fate

Aren't they just perfect for each other.

They're meant for one another.

Nanoha is way into it though while Fate is a worrywart in a good sense and fears sombody will get hurt (the only one with sense there).

They're both idiots

kek

Young Vivio in her adult costume is cute

Little girl nipples is wrong. The absence of sidetail too. I want her to fall on he side. But mainly the first issue.

Also, why would they show if they don't show on the Kaiser. Unless you want to headcanon inverted nipples, I don't think Vivio is that body/fetish type.

She only uses sidetail as an adult.

Was this little bit what lead to the Sankt Kaiser having this hair when transformed? Have the authors plot everything this elaboratelly?

I assume so, she also probably just wants to look like Nanoha.

I get the sense that you hate Nanoha and that's why you go out of your way to piss on her threads. Call it a hunch of mine.

Or Yumina

>I am happy that you're still here to help us kill Nanoha.
What a curious line for someone that claims to like Nanoha to say.

>and pry for my savior Vivio knowing that she'll replace the Ace of Aces and will be in charge of facing the next multidimentional threat.
This is who you're letting stomp all over Nanoha.

Well Yumina is the anti Christ while Vivio is Christ.

No need to tell us you enjoyed it, anything that fucks up Nanoha further is right up your alley.

How nice of Fate to be the stalwart guardian who makes sure people don't get killed I WANT HER TO STOP THIS

I know, right? Imagine a world where he didn't take us out of the dark age where people actually LIKED Nanoha. It makes me shudder!

Page 52 has an untranslated panel. Third panel on the left column.
And one on page 64, second panel on the left column.

>tl note: いただきます means itadakimasu

ron did that on purpose.

Your impotent complaining will hardly bring us the Nanoha you dream of.

Fuuka is good

Replying to him does nothing but make you look as insane as he is. Just report.

I'm going to be Vivio's sister.

This is Vivio's sister

Daily reminder Vivio has surpassed everyone in those panels.

I didn't realize this before reading Vivid Life.

Why do you think there is so many arguments about the pairing orders?

>Erio and Caro still cowers at the thought of fighting Nanoha
I bet Vivio would break their shit up.

They're too busy having sex that they don't train that often anymore.

Heh, it's a wicked skill.

Then I say it should have been Vivi-Ein instead of Einhart-Vivio. Or wait, it actually is. Why did I underestimate you guys?
Vivio confirmed for learning weird magic from mamas and accidentally making Einhart underagedly pregnant.