Where should the white ethnostate be?

Without getting into how you would found it or what you would do afterwards, tell where the ideal location for the white ethnostate is, and give me at least 3 reasons why it is ideal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SrVIWiHBKgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

in the bahamas

Russia, and siberia. Its cold, beautiful and full of oil.

In that case, you are going to have to rebuild all the infrastructure on your own. You can't drink the tap water. The roads are all busted up. Most houses don't have Ethernet. The WiFi goes out all the time.

we can do it, on the open seas

That also applies to Canada and Norway.

Restore Rhodesia.

Mars

I like where your head is at.
youtube.com/watch?v=SrVIWiHBKgE

Europe
Pacific Northwest
Great Lakes
Kamchatka

>Already one of the most homogeneous places in the world
>Quite conservative in comparison to other European white nations (Eastern Europe not included)
>Will be one the last bastions of the majority white nations

Norway is too small, and canada is already fucked.

CHING CHONG

>be Australian
>get spidered

Next door to Wakanda of course. We can drink their milkshake. We can drink their vibraniam right up.

Once we have a large enough movement, we can make a deal with Russia for some of their land.

Realistically I think Canada, US, and Australia. We just need to purge undesirables and then Europeans should be able to immigrate.

>t. tching tchong
The ethnostate should be located in S-P-A-C-E

you're clearly not from the city

The white countries we already own.

In the whole European Continent.

all the darkies can go to that island

In the fields of cordoba, argentina.

One of the islands in the Canadian Archipelago. The area is so huge it would be very easy to hide on one of the large uninhabited islands, the freezing water and air providing better protection against invading niggers than any wall could ever hope to.

would be nice to be in a country that used to be white with out history like a European one, but I'd settle for a country like Chile, Paraguay or Argentina. If we ban circumcision that would be the easiest way to keep islam and kikeism out

>should
UK
>will
Poland

Unironically Australia and New Zealand.

>hurr durr ching chong

If shit were to hit the fan in a serious way they would leave, they are here purely for financial reasons unlike the niggers and Religion of Peace who stay in America and Europe for the gibs.

Am I allowed in the ethnostate anons, I fell for the dna tet meme back in 2016 and never posted my results on Sup Forums cause i stopped browsing

Southern Brazil.

Kek, Argentina is full of israelis. Usually israelis soldiers go to argentina after their military service.

Heres the real problem with an ethnostate
>Ethnostate is created
>ZOG nukes it
>The end.

Right where we fucking are you cucks. "What will we do about all the niggers" what do you think?

kek confirmed better than any response could, even thugh I'm 27% east euro untermensh kek still blessed me

They wouldn't do that. It would prove that America is a blood thirsty anti-white illegitimate regime to all the normies. The Turner Diaries would happen for real.

>tell where the ideal location for the white ethnostate
every where on this map that is a blue or aqua color

What do you think of Chilean Patagonia?
Natural border to the east, here most of the whites live and the currents of the child would keep away the cloud of dust in case of atomic war.
There are so many unoccupied places that you could put together colonies

Nowhere. Its over with states. People believing politics will solve anything are dupes.

So whats the alternative? Anarcho-communism? Anarcho-Capitalism? Hoppean Style Covenant communities?

USA = White ethnostate

chile is so nice man. did you know theres a huge ranch for sale in the south that even had its own hydro power station. costed a few mils but would have been great for a community.

I thought Siberia is virtually inhospitable which is why so few live there.

Every country where whites have a significant population.

two headed people vs niggers. what a time that will be

Well, I did not know, mate.
There are really many peasant lands like those of my family that can be occupied (1/4 is used, everything else is unoccupied)
In fact the idea of assembling nations in Patagonia is not unreasonable, traveling through it is seeing land suitable for grazing and unoccupied farming.
In addition there are German colonies (communities of ethnic Germans arrived in the xix century).Fun Fact: Some schools still sing the censored national anthem of Germany

The problem would be to avoid all the shit that the media launched and clearly the cultural enrichment

This is an under rated idea

prove me wrong

Svalbard because it is an independent Norwegian island and is far away from the bigger powers plus it has polar bears I think.

Antarctica swims in oil and natural gas
If someone managed to put together a state could live for years as Sauidita Arabia

All the US and Canada, all of Europe, and all of Africa because it's quite nice and my patience has run out with niggers.

>huge islands
>literally smaller than madagascar

The white ethnostate must be a seagoing people. It is in our blood.

Everywhere.

you forget one very important fact, cunt: Full.

Antarctica. Even the landscape is white. Everything is white.

Yeah nice, a place that's literally too cold for trees. At least in Alaska, Siberia, or NWT you get warm summers that let you grow crops and shit.

WHITE ISN'T AN ETHNICITY YOU ABSOLUTE RETARDS

No it is not, you fuck.

>54%
we should keep moving the % down like the Jews move the amount they'll pay you for something down