imgur.com/a/vDEiR
>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

Devs Feb 18
>E Ghouta:Tiger forces start massive artillery barrage against jihadists defense lines in Masraba,Ayn Tarma&Beit Sawa
>Kurdish media:SAA will enter Afrin following deal with Kurdish militia
>IS traps US-backed forces in counter attack in Al-Bahra village
>Afrin:TFSA capture Al-Muhammadiyah. Kurdish fighter claims Turkey using napalm, chlorine in Afrin operation
>Kurdish foces attack HQ of Turkish Army in South Turkey, claim several soldiers&TFSA fighters killed
>Netanyahu:Israel is readyto 'act'against Iran if 'necessary'-while hovering piece of Iranian drone.
>Iran's response:Israel using aggression as a policy, does mass reprisals against neighbor’s, daily incursions into Sy&Lebanon.Israel invincibility crumbled since the downed F16
>Turkey denies using chemical weapons in Afrin
>IS pocket in Homs-DeZ desert:Constant raids and ambush attacks on SAA. Gen. Jamal Razuk died in an ambush
>New Al-Qaeda affiliate group called Jaysh al-Malaheem appeared in Sy
>Houthi forces strike Saudi Army positions in the Jizan Region
>Taliban attacks gov forces in SE Afghanistan killing 5. Afghan Air Force conducted several strikes on talibans in Farah prov
>IS strikes back in Sinai, claims several army vehicles destroyed

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

aml.ink/Wb5Pw
on.rt.com/8zft
rt.com/news/419177-us-safety-zone-syria/
internethaber.com/rus-uzmandan-nato-ve-turkiye-yorumu-1848036h.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=QU9X84KGXTE
youtube.com/watch?v=Huq-evpe3oM
tass.com/sport/990667
youtube.com/watch?v=7a4sUtze3jw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JIDF on holiday?

>Breaking: Militants to 'attack on all fronts' in #Daraa if Syrian Army launches east #Damascus offensive - reports

aml.ink/Wb5Pw #FSA #SAA #Syria

Second for the brave tanks of the Syrian Civil War
May they find peace in the promised land once their fighting is done.

2nd for Based Assad stamping out the roach problem

damn, had to click through 18 frames of cars

>N-No don't p-please!
>We have an ace up our sleeve I assure you!

>Lavrov: Area on Syria’s border with Jordan, which Washington designated as 'de-confliction zone' under its protection, hosts #Rukban refugee camp

>Russia believes the camp to be a recruiting ground for militant groups and blames US for restricting humanitarian access to it

on.rt.com/8zft
rt.com/news/419177-us-safety-zone-syria/

Teaching google's AI

what should I do to be able to post?

It's always saddens me when i see some """moderates""" using Soviet tonks.
They was build to protect people, no to bring sharia or some shit.
At least in SAA hands they serving true purpose, even if crew often incompetent.

>besiged
>we will attack on all front
Jeez why would someone want to die that much

Sorry lads, but I'm off the Assad-wagon. I can't be friends with k*rdish helpers/sympathizers.

Get a pass

>They was build to protect people
Lol.
They were built to roll into Europe and murder people for the Slavic hordes.

All you can do unless you pay I guess

For the glory of Israel of course

To also to protect and defend aginsts Kapitalists imperialism
and to also bring about global revolution

t. paranoid fingolian

>Slavic hordes
>Implying

I know what you mean mate, you've got beauties like the t-62 and even some t-72s in ISIS and FSA hands, all because the Arab crewmen bail right the fuck out as soon as they scratch too much of the paint.
I remember reading a story about a T-90 crew who were driving about with Shtora disabled, had it parked at a fucky angle and all the hatches open and were surprised when a Kornet gave them all concussions. That shit just riles me up. At least it's been a good field test for those MBTs though.

The tanks will not rest.
It will continue to fight for centuries, why?
Because that's what it was built for, to live in the battlefield, to feel the heat from it main gun.Untill they can fight no more.
>mono aware

>and to also bring about global revolution
See:
>roll into Europe and murder people for the Slavic hordes.

Rossiya a good boy. Dindu nuffin.

Well what can you do when the West won't sell you arms because they think you're a puppet state instead of just pretending to be one?

just watch /sg/ cheering for k*rds like really soon if Assad manages a deal with them in Afrin.

They were build to protect White Europeans from the wild tribes of finngolian niggers. Seems like someone is buttmad because USSR was white race's first line of defense from mongoloid scum like f*nns

What's happening with this?

Amen, plus it pisses me off to no end after you see the shit they do to the monuments as soon as one lefty shit gets his hand on a spraycan
I mean look at this poor fucking IS2

*rapes half of Germany's women, eternally contaminating their blood with mongoloid seed*

germans werent so bright anyways, i dont get whats the loss here.

We gotta make them remeber that this is a crime

>oy vey never forget muh 6 gorillion raped krauts
>t. Rabbi Schlomovich

disgusting tbqh

I just can't understand why you would do something like that. Here you have the IS2, premier Russian Heavy tank of the late second world war, 122mm gun, designed to breakthrough german lines and hasted the end of the war. They fought from kursk to Berlin, and perpetrated the first use of what was to become the standard Russian gun size for all post-war heavy tanks. Her frontal armour posed a challenge to even the bloody long 88. It's a piece of history, and you vandalise it for the sheer point of sending a fucking message?
Oh
Wait
Nevermind I understanding exactly why they'd do it. Lefty shits never fucking change do they

ffs if it takes the tukish army a whole eternity to take afrin pocket fsa wouldnt stand a chance against the kurds in a fair fight

t. urk

>West won't sell you arms because they think you're a puppet
>British&Swedish jets
>Hambergerland cannons for APC's
>Hambergerland ATGM's

also
>Fingolia we give you gunz for non-agression pact
>Sweeds won't attack you anyways
t. Sovjetunion

Dude, you even more stoopid, than that mannerheim nigguh

nah, that seems like a hoop a faggot created, not jumping through faggot hoops. I'll just continue my agenda of using their shitty product i.e. helping the botnet while memeing their demise through the aether.

also
>French and hamburgerland helicopters

Actually I heard some speculations that turks are doing it on purpose. They want to lure in Afrin as much kurds from the rest of Syria as possible, so they are so slow for a reason. Like, it's supposed to undermine SDF without entering in a direct conflict with amerimutts and turn it into a more arab-based organisation. Not sure if it's true, but kinda makes sense.

Can you show NATO willingness to sell tanks to Finland, then? Because those were what I was referring to.
>Fingolia we give you gunz for non-agression pact
It was a mutual defense pact though, that would have required Finland to call Soviet forces onto Finnish soil should an enemy invade and seem capable of breakthrough.

>internethaber.com/rus-uzmandan-nato-ve-turkiye-yorumu-1848036h.htm
>Rus askeri uzman Konstantin Sivkov, Türkiye'nin NATO'dan çıkmasının tamamen gerçekçi bir senaryo olduğunu söyledi.
>Konstantin Sivkov says TR out of the NATO is realistic

>They want to lure in Afrin as much kurds from the rest of Syria as possible, so they are so slow for a reason.
yes

>Like, it's supposed to undermine SDF without entering in a direct conflict with amerimutts and turn it into a more arab-based organisation.
again yes.

also the area is mountains/hills everywhere unlike rest of syria.

also you should watch kilomemes long tunnels and all those mountain strongholds we captured its pretty ridiculous how much help they got in Afrin from others.

Stop larping

Hi tankbro

Is Ghouta still getting it's boi pucci pounded?

Yes, can confirm from Russian news. But this guy is just voicing his personal opinion.

G'day mate, how've you been?

WTF is that?

It's absolutely not in any shape or form realistic.

I'm not though.
When TR is out of the NATO, I will have proofs that I called it.

2005 internet memes imitations

>enemy invade
>Sweeds and Norway all around

>sell tanks to Finland
You're a fucking swampland, why the fuck do you need tanks? Just do what you did in 1939, at least, you will loose with honor.

dunno some picture from a few years old reaction folder

>why do you need tanks?

Oh, meant for Btw, it's kinda funny that Finland seemed to use mostly soviet equipment during cold war. I wonder if finnish army looked like a Warsaw Pact country during that period.

its so sad that kurds have to be feminsit liberal communist shits
when did it go so wrong with those people?

That is a very interesting description of my country, I like it, its quirky.
>Tigers literally turns away from the gates of Idlib, while blackpilling people about who makes decisions in this war and how SAA is not one of them.
>I got called a faggot because I said Idlibistan is fading away
I'm alright, you?

Outwardly, pretty much.

youtube.com/watch?v=QU9X84KGXTE

maybe it was an everyone for himself-type of situation right nao inna east ghouta for the fsa/nusrats/moderate rebs.

anyone that can break free and survive to E and E would most likely rally near the Golan Heights.

btw how's this shit translates?

Thanks for baking, Deepy. I don't have a specialized gif for you, sorry.

>dat sweaty qt3.14 2D
I want to lick off all of her sweat tbqh desu.

Add in some light to heavy necking, carressing/massaging, and ear nibbles desu.

Specialborderjäger.

>dat pic
Top jej, m80.

don't post stuff like that user

Stop being degenerate, Phil

It's not that kurds are feminist commies, it's just that they are hypocritical as fuck
>-hey kurds you gotta let Assad take over the border or else Erdogan will rape you all
>-go away ass*dist dog, Kurdistan is strong and independent people, we ain't need no Dictator here
>-ok then Erdogan rapes you all
>-nooooo why did SAA abandoned us, Assad has betrayed the kurdish people help us naow!
At this point, only boomers and jews can unironically support these turds

This is like normal levels of bombardment. I thought the Tigers were going to ramp things up more-so?

So it's a border SF

Fucking hate them

I forgot the fondling part desu.

They are probably still getting into position.

I remember seeing a bullied version of that.

Yeah. They'll be the blokes blowing up trains on the Murmansk railway and killing everyone in your rear.

Oh, I almost forgot again, handholding; fingers intertwined desu.

finland only cares about finland. it that means sucking soviet cock so be it. its clear that they dont have any particular friendship with them

At least they aren't Maglan

Guis, has Ebin posted a new shitmap in the past 2 days?
I haven't seen one in a while.

i kinda feel sorry for them, but then i remember they take women to fight in army and then pity turns into disgust

Last one I know about is from 17/18 Feb.
Posted on /mlpol/.

so after they losin afrin then what? are they going to keep pushing east? It all indicates that the americans are ok with losing Afrin. If they lost the entire north what is left for them?

Take Manbij up until the river probably

This video is somewhat /sg/ related.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Huq-evpe3oM

Ah not too shabby, overloaded with Uni work which means I can't dick around in WT tonight but what can you do.

i want a gf

question is will americans stand up when turks and iranians start grabbing syria or will they just cuck out like they always do thanks to their incompetent 5d chess diplomacy

They only manage shoot down my helicopters and zerg-rush me with those fucking bushmaster APC's in ranked.

>At least they aren't Maglan
>44 fingolian horses with Bushmaster ll arrive at the horizon

Fucking french developers

does she get her head removed or what?

I want the eradication of the Kurds but what can you do user?

>question is will americans stand up when turks and iranians start grabbing syria or will they just cuck out like they always do thanks to their incompetent 5d chess diplomacy
Iran? Are you high? Sofar the US, Israel and Turkey are the only ones grabbing land.

I want a SIG

tass.com/sport/990667
>begged "white masters" to be allowed into Olympics under neutral flag
>now they gonna humiliate him even more
Why some people can't learn even when everything happening right in front of them?
It's clear as day that doping cases are political instrument and still some people hoping to please West and be allowed to compete as always.

nothing

>Kekistani brigade
Shadilay based magapedes!

i meant saa and hezbolalh, we all know they are iranian players dont pretend its not like that

Ive seen it all now.

>MODERATE
>SAUDI ARABIA

>Iran? Are you high? Sofar the US, Israel and Turkey are the only ones grabbing land.
Yes...Good Kaffir. Iranians aren't capable of being in Syria. Good Kaffir here is a Riyal for ya.

Nice argument.

Be very careful Russia you are fully under the eye of the global elite and they want to overthrow you and turn you into hoholstan 2.0 even more vodka
All you have to do is hold out a few more years and West will be too weak to take advantage of you

It's a good thing you didn't have one, user.

Would be interesting if Iran and Saudi Arabia went to war.
>pic related

>youtube.com/watch?v=7a4sUtze3jw

no its not im lonely and i want breakfast