one mass murder everyday in america.

murder implies... murder... no one got murdered here retard

>3am
>texas road house
>san antonio
>6 year old

niggers

Look at all the digits in here, damn

Mass shootings are too fucking frequent retard nigger. I might just have to purchase a fire arm to protect myself or never leave the house. It's getting way too dangerous here in mutt land

until all the kikes commies and shitskins are gone yes thats going to remain the rule of thumb

wakanda if true

It's a member of a well regulated militia I doubt it's a nigger

6yo at 3am. Yep. Definitely niggers. Only a black mother would take her shitbaby out partying.

probably in Mexico by now

no it fucking isnt. They only happen when the kikes need a distraction. For the forseeable future the kikes will try to cause as many of these as possible. Each one will red pill more and more citizens. Shoah very soon.

Kek is watching over this thread

there is no way its not niggers you buffoon

not happening

gun crime is vastly overstated if you don't live in a big city.

it's a functioning country of over 300 million citizens all with the legal right to bear arms

i guarantee you if you gave firearms to all the citizens of many other countries they would be lawless hellholes within weeks

America is a remarkable thing in that all citizens are allowed weaponry and the nation is still holding together after all these years

you're a stupid faggot who can't see past your own over sized nose

huehuehue
here's your (you)

Look at this king syrup leaf.

PART and PARCEL

WOA!

You are way more likely to be clobbered by some idiot texting at the wheel than you are to die in a mass shooting.

the wounded can still die though

Odin and kek will kill Baal and YHWH

The seers have prophesied.

>tfw Varg was right

Turn off the proxy fellow mutt

Texas Roadhouse is a shithole. So, I can get it why someone would get that pissed at the food they were served.

i wonder whos behind this post

Joe was freaking out a bit about there being more guns than people in the US but if you think about it just as a consumer good its not an insane number for the average gun owner to have 3-5 compared to how many shoes or number of phones you go through in your life time.

So they go shoot at a 6 year old? Makes sense

I'm just a concerned citizen

yeah my friend and his dad both have entire closets full of AKs

TEXAS IF YOU REMAIN MEXICAN YOU WOULD BE SAFE.

WHITE hispanic

>Sunday night
>almost 2am-3am
>at Texas Roadhouse
>in San Antonio
>6 year old
No white people in TX stay out that late on a Sunday night w/ a 6y/o kid. 99.95% chance of beaners, 0.05% chance of black.
t. Texas