Is Sup Forums dying?

>newfags replying to OBVIOUS satirical b8
>Sup Forums average user rating has dropped by over 20,000 users
>not many redpill threads
>tons of low-effort shit posting
>board is slowing down
>comments getting less intelligent or insightful

Are we heading the direction of Sup Forums?

based e-celeb poster

4chins is mostly botnets
Just jewgle Sup Forums traffic and compare boards

this board has been on its last leg for awhile now but god damn the shilling on this board is just too fucking much, its starting to look worse then fucking Sup Forums

im not even sure it's "shilling"

I think it may just legitimately be newfags and retards

idk

This board died months ago. I literally just popped into check it out and it's somehow managed to get worse. I thought it'd get better but it looks like there's no reversing it

you might be right but whatever the case is the content on this board dropped like a fucking rock

alt right is newfag redit autism. the site is just correcting itself

i noticed the same fucking thing too i mean it was bad before but its just gotten so fucking bad lately.

Shareblue is hitting the board really hard right now.

The Russia narrative collapsed and now they're desperately doing everything they can to keep it together.

If patterns hold true in the past, they'll get new orders in a week or so and Sup Forums will return to normal.

I have autism so it’s technically not my fault when I bite on shill /threads. All I can say is I’m very sorry and I promise that I will start bringing very insightful diplomatic conversations to this board. Just please don’t leave me because in all seriousness you guys are my only friends that I have.

A-A-A-and I love you all.

Also
> hundreds of altright tat won't stop bitching about ivl Jooz

>alt right is newfag redit autism. the site is just correcting itself
Holy shit it's cancer like this. A reddit tier poster smack talking reddit and misses the irony
Honestly it's fate this is one of the first few threads I come back to after sampling the spoils

>> hundreds of altright tat won't stop bitching about ivl Jooz
That's literally the culture you mong. Are you chemically addicted to (you)s or something?

ever since the russian shill posters left after their Trump mission was successful pol quality has gone downhill, those guys had good quality control and good meme artists

>Just please don’t leave me because in all seriousness you guys are my only friends that I have.
>A-A-A-and I love you all.
Shut up faggot.

>ever since the russian shill posters
Leftie shill confirmed, kys

>That's literally the culture
You'd better get assimilated in this care, you altturd scum

No rabbi, the problem is we don't have enough threads exposing the jews.

Yeah honestly it is really starting to wind down in my opinion, this board has been getting progressively worse for a good while, for every 1 decent thread there's like 30 low energy, bait / Amerimutt threads that reach reply limits in no time because all the plebbit cunts can't help themselves. The bait isn't even well thought out anymore, it's just copy and paste shitposting to bait the newfags.

>"HOW CAN WHITE MEN EVEN COMPETE?"
>"WHITE WOMEN BELONG TO BLACK MEN, Sup Forums BTFO"

Leafturds are far more significant problem

>You'd better get assimilated in this care
>care
What the fuck are you talking about? PS, I'm a traditionalist and always have been. Just in case you've managed to confuse Nazi's with sarcucks with literally anything that isn't a filthy demobong.

> case

No, now pluck those brows!

True.
oh I get it, pic related

fuck yourself with a cactus. fuck the jew

venti

Genuinely Confused

Are you insinuating that I’m Jewish? Because I’m not a kike.

And you misconstrued my context. I said I will start bring diplomatic conversations to the board. Meaning that I will start making threads.

> I'm not a Nazi believe me you Untermenschen
> duh ah hae dem jooz suh much

I am libertarian

t. reddit

No lovey-dovey bullshit on here mate. Though maybe I did misjudge you.
pic related
Oh it's retarded

newfag

>Using 4cunt as your main meming platform
>Not using 8gag as your home base

Also forgot mention that I haven’t posted a thread in 21 days:13 hours:48 minutes: 22 second now 23,24,25,26 fuuuuuuuck several seconds because once I post this it won’t be exact but you I promise you fellow internet traveler that I’m telling the truth okay I even kept counting right now it will be 52 second when I post well now 56 seconds.

thotgate crippled ethnonationalism after the men were forced to whiteknight the women, which collapsed ethnonationalism into matriarchy and nihilism

I think a bunch of retards from twitter made their way over here.

Sup Forums has collapsed not too long after the election.

>he references Sup Forums standards
>observed the degradation of the site
Objectively, what the fuck in your peanut sized brain would indicate to you that he is a newfag? Change flag plz, you're too stupid for it.
Good post lad, pic too
k whatever take the (you)
>I think a bunch of retards from twitter made their way over here.
We're one fucking tier above tumblr and CNN.com

Its the media exposure. That florida high school shooting had reports about the guy being into Sup Forums so that sent a whole new wave of liberals here to shit spam the site.

of course Sup Forums is slow right now. people are tired of the billionth staged shooting.

literally the weekend after Trump's inaguration this place turned completely bizarre.

The entire tone changed. I dunno if people left or what happened.

It's strange

That actually makes sense

Fucking normies have no idea what they're doing here

Thankfully if they stay long enough, they inevitably get red pilled

I took a 2 month break from pol. I got sick of all the shit posting and e-celeb threads. Maybe I should take another 2 month break.

you must be a newer arrival yourself, we're just returning to back to normal pre-2016, feels comfy again. Memes have been weak for about a month but not much has been happening

>Is Sup Forums dying?
Check out my thread 8ch banned it

> le meme maed in paynt xD
> it's retarded
You are not retarded, you are just gifted alternatively, not like other people are. Also you should use 'I'm' in this sentence

>2018
>still posting on Sup Forums unironically
wew

we're on a happenings spree though.

There's another happening almost every day.

Sup Forums should be top quality, but I think a lot of people have stopped giving a fuck... except me.

I've been coming on here every day since 2013. I fucking love this place. I don't know why somebody would leave

>Russia narrative collapsed
Muller literally just filed charges against a bunch of Russians with meddling.

This image right here OP.
This is the future Sup Forums chose.
You reap the tards and the tard posts of what the Lord of The Tards sow.

>people are tired of the billionth staged shooting.
So where are the counter-memes on it? I'm out of creative juice mate
>literally the weekend after Trump's inaguration this place turned completely bizarre.
Wrong. It was slowing degrading several months after.
>Memes have been weak for about a month but not much has been happening
Did I miss something last month? A campaign or something?

Its your fault for not posting redpills everytime you see a newfag / shill

>you must be a newer arrival yourself, we're just returning to back to normal pre-2016, feels comfy again. Memes have been weak for about a month but not much has been happening

No pre-2016 Sup Forums was actually intelligent and interesting + nigger threads

this is just retardation Sup Forums-tier shit

A number of people left who were Trump supporters first and foremost, and who heard of Sup Forums on other sites. But the tone shift occured because this place was then utterly swamped by liberals and more importantly paid shills. Basically I doubt any demoralization/spam/low effort thread is made by actual libshits - it's done by paid shills and bots.

You're an idiot.

I didn't read that post but you said you're a lolbertarian. FFS, libertarianism is what's caused the fuckhuge and irreversible problems in the west. Live and let live? The left took that saying and beats us with it like a fucking club. Get rekt mate I'm tired of that laissez as do-nothing bullshit that lead to the overton window shifting right on the front porch of "get fucked western civ"

I suppose you're maybe right

>But the tone shift occured because this place was then utterly swamped by liberals and more importantly paid shills. Basically I doubt any demoralization/spam/low effort thread is made by actual libshits - it's done by paid shills and bots.
this, good post brother, thank you

what if we just start dumping red pills in the shill threads such as pic related

dk, are you a Fed?

>Basically I doubt any demoralization/spam/low effort thread is made by actual libshits - it's done by paid shills and bots.

Dude I doubt that it's even paid shills or bots.

I think it's other Sup Forums users just trolling or people from other boards trolling.

I only know because I've made a few liberal threads just to fuck with people myself over the years, I'm sure others do it regularly

Definitely, that's why I was spamming the thread with yidd info. Keep up the good work

t. A concerned citizens

I kinda of messed up on my previous post do to counting and typing at the exact same time, but to be precise on what I was saying was I haven’t posted a thread in 21 days 13 hours and 52 minutes and 42 seconds well 43 seconds now we’ll scratch that it’s actually 45,46 fuuuuuuck. It won’t be precise but I promise you I’m not a Jew or a shill. Plus I might as well send this because being analytical with counting and typing characters at the exact same time is very hard because I end up counting how many times I press my keyboard which makes me lose count of the time I last posted a thread. Just know that I’m not a Jew or a shill user.

The paid shills are easy to spot because they rarely even respond, they just throw out ridiculous statements that sound like they were copy pasted from reddit.

I didn't understand your mumble completely, but you know, the state must stay away from economics and from people's lives too.

See this user

So... you're saying there's a chance?

He could draw a fucking diagram and CNN would still make it into a headline about muh conspiracy.

>but you know, I'll just remind you that my autism is costing all of the civilized world a tremendous lack in stability
Tell me more about how faggots fucking in pride parades in front of kids is okay because live and let live, it doesn't affect you.
>mumbling
Heh, I think I know you from /his/. Deny it if you want faggot.

Sup Forums

Sup Forums never changes...

Gay parades are sponsored by the government

>Just know that I’m not a Jew or a shill user.
You're forgiven of your sins and removed from the poop list user. pic related
Apparently it does newfag. Lurk more.
Proof? Last I checked it was Soros and financial overlords. Capitalism has truly sold the noose that's hanging itself. The one thing the commies got right.

actually I think it's been closer to 2-3 months, Vegas comped & soyim were probably the last 2 good ones
what exactly are you looking for? Feel free to try and be the change you want to see in the world but we've always been 98% nog hate, brown people committing crimes against whites, JQ and flavor-of-the-week meme threads. Most of us are here just for shit and giggles on our breaks at work or on the toilet

Thanks user.

trying to hard to pretend to be autistic

It's newfags and retards. Boards turn into garbage when newfags flood in, turn into tryhards, which in turn teaches other newfags to act like tryhards.
It happened to Sup Forums years ago when moot fired kinomod and let whiny newfags from /q/ get whatever they wanted. Now Sup Forums is no different than any other shitty anime forum.
Sup Forums was protected by its content for a long time, then during the election newfags came in droves and bit down on the "Sup Forums is satire" meme.
Now Sup Forums is e-celebs, broscience, and lanky faggots larping as chads with tradwives. In one year r/efugees subverted and divided Sup Forums in a manner shills couldn't have dreamed of after years of effort.
If anything Sup Forums is a great example of the damage caused by uncontrolled immigration, ironically caused by the effort to elect someone tough on immigration.

>actually I think it's been closer to 2-3 months, Vegas comped & soyim were probably the last 2 good ones
Sounds right.
It honestly looked like a derailing tactic but I don't mind. Autism awareness is part of the culture

>Trying to hard.

I scored a 20 on my autism test user.

That’s one point below full blown autism.

>>duh ah hae dem jooz suh much
Did you have a stroke?

>I scored a 20 on my autism test user.
I take it that's bad?

I noticed the shilling decreased to be honest

Dude I don't think it's shilling

I just think it's retards, newfags, and oldfags leaving

>Is Sup Forums dying?

I don't know if it's dying, but it's definitely slowing down. The only threads that get a large amount of responses are those about niggers/Jews/cucks/soyboys/women (none of which are political topics) and the moderating here is fucking terrible. I was range banned for a few days for absolutely no reason, I've been both warned and banned for making threads which weren't "strictly political" even though the above mentioned threads which explode immediately aren't political and I'm still not allowed to make threads, only reply.

Shitty moderating and the same threads over and over again are probably why this board isn't as active as it once was. But why is the moderating shitty? I have no idea how moderating works, but my suspicion is that these people aren't Sup Forums posters because they obviously have no fucking idea how things work around here. For example, don't fucking warn and ban people for making food fight threads. We're on Sup Forums and maybe we'd like to discuss food with other Sup Forums users. And I don't know who that it was a good idea to create a bant board, but stop bouncing our threads over there, no one looks at that fucking board. If you're going to bounce a thread to bant, you might as well delete it, because NO ONE is going to keep posting in it if it's moved. As far as why the same threads are posted every day, it's because those are the only ones guaranteed to explode with responses.

So yeah, same threads + shitty moderation = less activity.

Sorry was thinking of Asperger test autism is 32

jew pills is how we derailed the CBTS threads.

Yeah, this basically. Manpower quality weened off. Probably migrated to more productive places, but if so I hadn't seen the results yet.

Were you here yesterday? It was terrible. Ever since the Russian crap came out, and the gun control crap, they've been going insane.

I only click on Venti threads for the nudes.

I am a man of truth.

You don't have to shill when your target has been subverted with /x/-tier garbage and has been D&C'd to the point of shitting on all their allies.

>likes venti
>likes truth
Bless you user.

Sup Forums is more or less for normies now.

Not true. It's just the quality of posters and meme production is sliding down.

The lack of happenings and memes on every thread will eventually drive our newamigos out

I've seen mods and janitors actively maintain off topic threads, they're half the problem.

Winter is slow on happenings. Muslims are passive in the winter cold and the elections are long over or far from starting again in the US.
Also, a lot of new people came here only for the elections and didn't fit in with the autism.

How can I get a qt mutt gf?