White House Erupting In RAGE After Obama Gets Invited To Royal Wedding – Trump Got DENIED

>White House Erupting In RAGE After Obama Gets Invited To Royal Wedding – Trump Got DENIED

This kills the trumpcuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRibuXwDYAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LQicq60aJaw
youtube.com/watch?v=Zkb-zg4JCLk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5399247/UNICEF-kids-rights-campaigner-jailed-rape-boy-13.html#ixzz57Y0kktRb
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5399247/UNICEF-kids-rights-campaigner-jailed-rape-boy-13.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol because they know Trump doesn't give a shit

Of course Blacked Harry would want a nigger there. It’s not like he matters; he’ll never be king. He’s just the backup.

They invited Obama because he looks like what their baby will look like

Oh noooo, how will trump ever recover!?!?

Why on Earth would you 56 percent yourself?

UK and much of Europe is insane.

Harry could look like a king, but first he needs to fatten up and lose the suit.

She invited her King. King Nigger.

Fake news moron

They don't think about it because it's not their life the baby will have to live.. well at least for the father

Trump cares but he shouldn’t. It’s a nigger wedding. The royals are no longer guarding traditional values - they’re pushing race mixing and cultural marxism in general. So they don’t matter.

I hope that nigger he's marrying gets Diana'd.

Obama can hang out with Sadiq Khan and talk about how they pulled 911

> nice subtle gesture there illuminatifuck

It’s obviously her decision. Harry once wore a swastika and now he’s marrying a half nigger. I doubt he gives a fuck what people think.

They're nowhere near the throne. Lizzy probably hates them both.

I guarantee this is a complete lie. Trump didn't get invited for the same reason Obama didn't get invited to William's wedding: security. Trump or his advisors should know this and wouldn't care.

>American president going to England’s monarchist wedding

It’s a slap in the face of our history of you ask me

Ye Barry Soetoro will fit right in over their, I wonder will the rape/sacrifice ritual happen before after or during the ceremony?

Literally, no one wants to invite Trump and listen to his bullshit. I wouldn't call him for my funeral.

He is literally giving up his right to the british royal crown by marrying this niggress.

What?!?!?!
But MSM and Hollywood had be thinking that Trump was super popular!! How could he be denied an invite to a roastie wedding in Londonistan?!?!

Do they have subways in the Philippines?
Can you get Balut to put into a Bacon Lettuce Tomato?

LOLOLOLOL GET FUCKED GET FUCKED GET FUCKED GET FUCKED DRUMPFKINS GET FUCKED HAHAHAHAHA

Oh shit, Trump isn't invited to some shitty wedding between a member of a retarded caste from the past and some nigger.
How could he ever recover? I'm sure it's in his mind at all times, the worst problem of his whole life, he just can't stop thinking about it.

Oh wait, he doesn't give a fuck, like everyone else in the world.

Harry is a bastard anyway and has no rights to be called a prince

That's great, more redpills for the normies.

I have been routing for brexit this whole time, but I almost say fuck it and have trump deny any chance for trade deal with UK and watch them lose their shit

Oh, shit, the Trump curse has now fallen on the Royal family.

>Trump denied
>brexit incoming and massive trade penalties with EU nations
>alienating one of the major trading partners on your side
Ok, I hope the forgettable moment of social justice posturing was worth the economic security of your nation.

fuck the royal family now

>make close ties with the future president in order to get favourable trade deals
>all that work gone in an instant
being Farage is suffering

So Brits can't be called Quintessentially British, anymore right?

56% British

Fuck the UK.
Remeber when Obama said UK would go back to the queue for a trade deal
Trump should do that back in the line they go.

Not their problem. All of their money is in off-shore bank accounts hidden by several layers of LLC's.
The average britcuck is fucked though.
Oh well, all of that diversity was going to trigger a white flight anyway. As soon as we implement merit-based immigration, Britain will look no different than Somalia.

fuck off back to t_d

>Fuck the UK on trade deals
>UK kills itself with rampant (((diversity))) and unchecked welfare abuse
>US implements merit-based immigration
>US no longer allows 3rd world shit stains in
>UK drained of its college educated and professional class bread winners.

Why would Trump even want to go to the JewK and be around that Baby-raping lizard family? Obama fits right in though.

Obama just had to hope he isn't indicted for Nixon style shit before the wedding now. Just imagine the liberal butthurt if he can't go because he's got a date with the courts for spying on the Don, then the Don takes his place.

It still astonishes me how far we've declined in what we value. I know we like to meme about wishing the Nazis won but I sometimes unironicly wish they did, at least that way Marxism would have been crushed completely even if it meant Germany became the wests enemy later on in time line. baka.

He needs to feel like he has a blessing.

This had better be a lie. I dont know how long I can keep on going with all the embarrassing decisions our 'upper echelons' keep making.

>U.K. Is drained of its professional class
Trust me America you don't want most of them, they are the same pricks that are still pro-open borders. If they go to America they will bring their retardation with them.

Pro tip: nobody gives a shit

P.S. Kill yourself

>trump not even at the white house this weekend

They don't breed in numbers high enough to matter.

Oh no! Trump didn't get invited to a globalist sham wedding contrived solely to virtue signal the new moral code. Darn..

Why the fuck would Trump care about attending a wedding in which an oil-drilling British royal pisses his family legacy away on a porch monkey?

The curse is going to strike faggot Prince Harry harder than his whore mother hit that tunnel

>Take a dog turd from the street and put it in your house
>at least it isn't multiplying.
Either way you would just be taking unnecessary shit into your country, if it ever does get to the point that people are fleeing the U.K. in huge numbers please screen their social media and refuse traitors entry. There is no sense in spreading a social virus.

Trump's response will no doubt be to say something along the lines of, "I DINNA WANNA GO 2 UR STOOPID WEDDING NEWAY!" While sulkily gumming his fifth cheeseburger in bed, alone.

Oh boy, I wonder how the Trump curse will take root with the royal family.

>letting a non-reptilian view the ceremony

Of course he's not invited

I hope so, he has shamed not only himself but the whole nation with his actions.

Diana was assassinated.

>saw this EXACT image on another thread with someone attacking whites in america
shillblue ladies and gentlemen and no other genders. They are quite literally with us.

barry already said he would not attend
so as not to butthurt trumf
and cause diplomatic problems
but if trump gets an invite, thats a different thing

and just so you plumbs know, hes 6 in line to the throne
never ever gonna happen

A serving POTUS is never invited to a royal wedding because of security concerns. Once they leave office then they get invited, literally nothing.

>Doesn't get invited to the mutting up of the Royal bloodline
Thank God. He shouldnt have gone in protest of the British Royalty allowing the marriage of one of their own to a negro

>Trump curse
They've already cursed themselves.

Niggers, niggers everywhere !
Going to the Jews spring fair !
Kissing ass and sucking cock !
All to make those shekels drop !

Do you really?

Sounds like it's shaping up to be a world star event.

>Empire long gone
>nation in suicide mode
>niglet royal
Tbh I don't think a curse would have any noticeable effect right now, what could really happen? Maybe like one more terrorist attack a week or something, but that would just be part and parcel.

56% miscarriages.

Amerimuts fought to separate themselves from the monarchy, if it wasn't for you're anti white immigration act more brits would be coming over everyday to get out of the tyrannical hold they and the politicians ( who work together ) have over us and get some freedom, trump shouldn't attend anything and he should kick the queen in the balls if he ever meets her anything else is disrespectful to freedom

Looks fun. Drumpf is going to miss out.

youtube.com/watch?v=zRibuXwDYAQ

Absolutely part and parcel unfortunately mate. You lads really need to rise up and install a new monarchy. One that has power and won't be mixed with negro blood.

Agreed. I wish our gov would change our immigration laws to let only white Europeans in.

$50 shes a CIA asset / agent.
look at her history, find any interviews shes done decide for yourself.
not suprised that she would prefer obama over trump.

also
>rage
source this.

Harry is thick as dog shit. Couldn't even learn to fly helicopters.

Oh shit they're actually getting married?!
What are the chances she gets diana'd?

Then we'd have what you'd have. Hispanics and Mediterranean mutts saying they're white.

>Can't distinguish between nonWhites and whites
Only if you're Sargoy

What a meme country with kings and queens. Y'all bong niggers still fighting dragons and unicorns on the weekends?

cant dispute these digits

>Markle graduated in 2003 from Northwestern University, where she earned a bachelor's degree with a double major in theater and international studies. Speaking to Vogue in 2013, Markle told the magazine how at the age of 20, and reportedly short of credits to complete her junior year, she successfully applied for an internship at the US embassy in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
>theater and international studies

>$50 says shes a CIA agent / asset
>theater and international studies
Watch this interview and tell me I'm wrong.
youtube.com/watch?v=LQicq60aJaw

fake and gay

>fake
Maybe
>gay
Definitely

Will Sup Forums ever stop getting BLACKED?

>meme

its never a meme anymore user

>Sup Forums getting blacked
>Sup Forums
You're thinking of the British royal family

Before she met prince harry, Spooky girl speaking at the UN.

>I'm proud to be a women at a feminist
youtube.com/watch?v=Zkb-zg4JCLk
sure is spooky in here.

top kek

Does the monarchy have enough respect leftover to pull another princess die?

>at age 11....
>to my surprise, I recieved letters of encouragement from Hillary Clinton, From Linda Ellerby, and From Gloria Allred.
sure is spooky guys.

Sup Forums is black

A prince is marrying an ape and it's just gross to witness, imo. If watching good genes being diluted is fun, then by all means, go ahead and watch the shitshow, I just find it disgusting and couldn't care less if Trump doesn't attend.

Hasn't Elizabeth already snubbed Obama in the past, is this a way to piss her off because she said a pre nup would be a good idea?

>white house in rage

projecting
>projecting
projecting
>projecting
projecting
>projecting
projecting
>projecting
projecting
>projecting

>Hey, you guys like Paul Kagame amirite?
sure is spooky in here

>If watching good genes being diluted is fun
>Ginge cuckling of a whore princess from the illegitimate branch of our royal family.

Yeah, he is a retard though.

United Nation guilty of raping children!

Former UNICEF consultant Peter Newell admitted three counts of indecent assault and two counts of buggery and was sentenced to six years, eight months in prison.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5399247/UNICEF-kids-rights-campaigner-jailed-rape-boy-13.html#ixzz57Y0kktRb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5399247/UNICEF-kids-rights-campaigner-jailed-rape-boy-13.html

Great. I hope no France's representant will be there as well.

you think the boss gives a fuck about some island monkey freeloaders?

He should really have finished the job himself instead of leaving it to the hapless British politicians.