Boku no Hero Academia

Will it live to see it's 10th anniversary in Jump?

i hope not, i wish hori tell the story he want to tell without streching it

Best

Ochako being the traitor is the only thing that can make her interesting and relevant again.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the time for a one-shot has long passed.

I wouldn't be shocked, especially if Hori wants to do a few more longer arcs

If he doesn't drop his failed attempts at doing parallels, the creepy rivalry thing, and start going full teen heroes fighting disposable but ultimatley not end boss tier villians while the bigboy heroes take on the real AfO tier villians?

Fuck, Marry

i would marry fem kachan

why would you marry a girl when you can marry a boy?

Who would be a good pick for female Kacchan's voice?

Hanakana?

Probably, ten years is what, 500 chapters?

I'm thinking it will last around 7-8 years, unless it really takes off, or Hori decides to continue it beyond high school.

She's not the traitor, neither are any of the students. It's a teacher. The students are a red herring.

Nana

Who was Ryuko's VA?

Her.

When is the new manga chapter? it's been over a week !!

What if the teachers are the red herring?
What if the traitor is just a random janitor?

Which teacher do you think it is?

It's his first serialization that isn't a failure. He is just a human, now that he has a taste of Jump money he will milk the series for all it's worth even if the story suffers. Not everyone can have a rich wife and autism like Togashi.

Present Mic, since he is trash and deals with trash.

Fuck Ka-chan it would be an explosive night.
Marry Deku-chan. She would make good food and want the best for you.

I am torn.
Can we we just do the standard FMK?
Not that I want to kill anyone.
Stop assuming my heart can so easily be sold.
Twinkling stars in my watery eyes betray my girlish insecurity.

nip holiday user i supose we are gona get next chapter in time

None of the main cast (her, Todo, Baku, and Iida) are traitors. You might as well knock off Kiri, Momo, and Birb as well.

>It's Aizawa
>After revealing his motive someone says that "it's not rational"
>He smiles creepily "Good Responce"

my vote is for denki or frog

Ami Koshimizu.

She was pic related in today's episode.

Yeah. Part 5 of Jojo got above 500

Fuck you, man.

>it was just another of his ruse cruises

Would Nana be a good voice for Toga?

however the va is she needs to have a dildo inside to make the perfect toga impresion

I'd say Kaminari as well if we're supposed to choose someone from 1-A, but I'm also one of the people who thinks it's a teacher. Or at least a student from 1-B.

This was good

Alien is for Twinkle

it has to be one of the 1-a kids for maximum emotional impact

Maaya Sakamoto then?

You know froppy is best girl when a thread about her reaches over a thousand replies.

i made that thread!! :)

Ok, jokes aside, how would we go about fixing this character? Ochako hasn't done anything important for a better part of a year, and she's supposed to be a major player this arc.

Aoyama.

Reminder that this arc has three more months left.

>how would we go about fixing this character?
>she's supposed to be a major player this arc.
You just answered yourself.

It has to be Ochako. She's the only main character that hasn't received significant attention.

Just because a character hasn't done anything important in a while doesn't mean they need fixing, it just means they'll be relevant again later.

He doesn't deserve love after he's revealed to be the traitor.

>people will still defend the anime
Literal Naruto tier fillers

I really hope not, I'd be legitimately sad if one of them was just pretending to friends with everyone

I want to pour sand the ass of Amajiki!!

>people that jack off to literal amphibians already in the thread
welp, expect quality to go down by 100%

Let's hope so. It's absolutely disappointing that Ryukyu and Nejire haven't gotten the same amount of development as the other mentors and 3rd year students.

Hopefully we see them fight Bane in full, rather than just the aftermath. Oh yeah, and put up a legitimate fight.

Simple, appease shipperfags and have her and Izuku go out.

>we've only seen her parents from Ochako's PoV
>They're actually villains
I'd love this desu

Ochako is not the goddamn traitor.

Izuku Midoriya has been replaced by Toga Himiko. Ochako has realized this. Izuku's mother has not realized this. Bakugou has not realized this.

But Ochako has. Hence, this fucking face when "Izuku" is creaming his pants about "his" Provisional License.

>Working with villains/AfO who is paying her, which she uses to support her family business
This would make a lot of sense

There are worse ideas

this last episode expands upon asui's internship. I mean, in the manga, she only says "I did this thing with the coast guard, but nothing else" and ochako said "oh yeah, I learned this in the internship" but we never got to SEE them learning stuff.

Besides, Asui is a very popular character, so it was great to see her be the MC of her own story.

is this a super man reference?

At least the Illegals author doesn't hate Superman like Hori does.

Every fucking superhero has done this.

>Hori hates Superman
Really makes me think

the conforming smile of a girl that just doesn't know what to do with the feelings she has for the person that's in front of her...

is this a "is this a jojo reference" reference?

>Hori hates Superman
Good.

Just have her in more relevant scenes, maybe show off some new gadgets that work well with her powers. I still think we are going to get chapters in this arc dealing with her, froppy, and nejire fighting outside the compound.

this page right here was really the last time Ochako was relevant in hero situations. Hori has the capability, just give us more of her in action.

Naw, you're just a hipster shitter nigger. You bring the thread quality down shitposter-kun. Kill they self newfag. Froppy has always been a fan favorite.

But at that point she already got over her crush

Would she become the #1 Jump Heroine if Hori tried?

No

Nice fake and gay posts.

That isn't a bad idea at all, honestly. It's very implied that they both like one another beyond as just friends.
Nah, not really. Ochako would have to be a really good actress for that to work, and it would create rather conflicting motivations.

She did have like two pages with Froppy and Nejire, fighting villains

I mean it depends.

I doubt hero academia will last a decade.

But hero academia combined with a sequel about them being professionals, that could possibly make it

It is also canon filler.

i want some chocolate

Every time Hori tries to make her funny or interesting..it's like he forgets her actual powerset and channels an entirely different person.
The juxtaposition isn't working.
And making her, a person who joined first to make money and help people, want to be a two fisted punching hero was a weird as hell choice.

Her joining up with the black hole character to get into the lucrative, relatively safe, and very in demand job of super rescue and getting a much needed boost or better yet a new dimension/understanding of her pseudo-gravity control powers would have been ideal.

>Shizuku Midoriya
The story following the end of BNHA, set fifteen years into the future. Izuku and Ochaco have a daughter following his debut as the Symbol of Peace, with a quirk inherited from her mother. Follow our adventures in the old-but-gold U.A High School with copy-pasta kids from the previous cast, and a prissy main character who wants more attention from daddy dearest. Starring, Shizuku Midoriya, Bakuko Katasuki, Iida Tenyama, Todoroki Shotoes, and many more originals!

Catch it this Fall!

Shizuku: Next Generations

Swinging a massive column like that, making all that debris hover overhead instead of continuing to fly off into space, her power can't just be gravity nullification, but manipulation as well.

Or shounen logic. Urgh, the only thing that makes me think it's not is that he went out of his way to talk about how quirk registrations could be changed as people discovered more about their quirks.

>Doesn't mention him at all in interviews when it comes to who influenced All Might
>Goku and Spider Man are the ideal heroes to him
>Admitted himself to be a Marvelfag already

No, but her Quirk gives her so much potential, even if it's just in a support role. I'm hoping that we get to see her lift buildings in the future, in order to save trapped people.

thanks for proving my point for me

>It's very implied that they both like one another beyond as just friends.
I always interpreted it as Deku just being dorky and awkward around girls. I never saw him viewing Ochako as more than a friend.

Its just an internship, its not like shes locked with gunhead for life. Or got paid

She just wanted to diversify her skill set for whatever may come. Even Blackhole ended up in a combat situation as a support hero, so uraraka is smart for wanting to get some balance in her skills

nobody tell him the current state of marvel

It would be interesting to see her quirk evolve and have more offensive capabilities.

God modern comics are terrible.

I'd say that the high point of his major dorkness was the mall moment; but however much of a dork Deku is around girls, he seems to ramp that up quadratically around Ochako.

forgot my image

Mainly Marvel. DC seems to be doing fine, although over half its catalog now shills the Batman family and villains.

I think hes definitely attracted to her more than any of the other girls, but hes not crushing on her, like thinking about her like she is of him.

Who was the one who gave All Might chocolate?

Man, Peter really doesn't want to be there.

When are we having Toru actually do cool light stuff with her quirk again?
I mean, so many possibilities, Toru is strong!

He does have a rather pouty face

>spiderman

its Kamui
Kamui is always upset

He had a date.

>Mary Jane
Isn't she fucking Tony Stark right now?

That's the tragedy of it all, even if he's the traitor, they will always be friends

no tony is a drunk ghost ia rigth now