Boruto

Where would you take them on a date?

If timeskip Sumire doesn't have her hair in a single braided ponytail like this I'm dropping Boruto.

Can Sumirefags get the fuck out please? Summer is almost over.

so many thots this gen

Pretty sure Sarada would take me on a date, and then cook me dinner.

since adult boruto looks like a ridiculous dildo and is another person with a single eye ability all my love goes to himawari

to my house

the bedroom

No where
Mitsuki could use some love

to the mall, to change their outfits

>braidfag

The Hokage office

NARUTO'D

KAGEBUNSHIN'D

This. They look like fucking generic rpg characters.

amusement park

Take Sarada to the local landfill and ditch her.
Take Sumire to see a scary movie.

Wait a second, is that a rock with cactus drawn on it?

DATTEBOYO'D

>Seki working on his own fanize

>sarada asks for a handbag for her birthday
>sakura gets her a rock with a cactus drawn on it instead
>yeah, sorry

>taking Sumire to the cinema
>her Hawawa'ing on every scary scene
>After that a dinner in a noble restaurant
>taking her home for some moments alone
>letting her rape me

>Summermeme

Get out of here

Name a better duo

Only if it's single. Twintail braids are tainted by being twintails.

Sarada's outfit is a mess but Sumire looks fine in OP.

What is that cactus thing Sarada's got, seriously?

Reminder that CHADsuke wins always.

Sasuke is Nardo's bitch. Reminder that HE had to admit he was wrong and now he works for Naruto.

CHADsuke is the real main character and you know it. Naruto is "secretly" gay for CHADsuke but that's not surprising, CHADsuke is just that great.

>Sumire
Sell me on this character. What is there to enjoy?

>secretly
You're not selling me that garbage bro, Nardo made Sasugay admit his defeat, so the chain of dominance has already been drawn. I will admit that bailing on your baby mama without paying a cent of child support to go around spreading to your seed with random ninja from the boonies is pretty gangsta though.

Decent plot for Naruto standards. Actually a competent fighter for her age. Water jutsu, which she uses, are cool and never got enough love.

I didn't care for Sumire when all she did was hawawawa. The last two or so episodes of her arc sold me on her though.

Come up with a motivation for Obito that would make him truly the Coolest Guy. You can't change anything else, you can only change "muh Rin."

Slow, unadulterated mindbreak.

seki who?

She makes pinkshitfag go nuts.

"muh Rin" becomes"I've seen how shitty the world is so I just wanna see it burn". Would make more sense why he randomly attacked the Leaf with Kurama and why he ruled the Bloody Mist

When did Sakura have a nice midriff?

Is this official drawing?

It's by an animator but not for anything official. Basically fan art by an animator, which happens rather often.

Someone post the one with Hinata's jacket unzipped.

Best developed character until the movie plot at least, one of the best twist at the end, quite a sad backstory with some reasonable reactions at the end, interesting potential for the future plot and her being both cool as fuck and cute.

10/10 character

Thanks

He's a zombie doing Madara's will. Doesn't remember he's obito until he gets the TnJ

God damn I need a coloured version of this Sumire.

Took a shot at removing all of the SAMPLE text covering the image while retaining as much as possible.

original post

The Owarimonogatari Thread is just around the corner.

?

If that is what she'll be like in a few years then Boruto should start putting in effort to make her wet for him because the payoff will be amazing.

Sumire will never be as beautiful as senjougahara. Dont even compare them

>Boruto should start putting in the effoer to walk her home gently because the payoff will be amazing
ftfy

Gaara is best Naruto husbando.

always has been, always will be

There's a reason why it's. Called the Ghost(Bakemono) arc.

I want to kiss and hug her also impregnate her

Pls whoever is handling the timeskip design, don't fuck up hawawa's look!

But I thought SP was biased to NaruHina???

Great work, user.

Sekibeing is working on a SasuSaku doujinshi that's after the Last where Sakura goes to find Sasuke.

Yes, and?

Why does liking NaruHina mean you can't also be a SSfag? There is literally no mutually exclusive overlap there

He did it for teh lulz.

how did he even find time to draw a doujin?

Man why Shounen Jump didn't get this guy on board instead of the Ikemoto to draw the manga?

Not even an SSfag but I'd read this just because I like sekibeing's art. I'd much rather read this

But I thought liking NaruHina meant that Sakura got shit on no matter what???

There are people who like Hinata and hate Sakura, and there are people who like Sakura and hate Hinata. And then there are people who like both girls, sympathize with how properly Kishimoto wrote them.

We need a Nardoverse "Virgin vs Chad" meme

>Sekibeing is midriffriend
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Where did you get this? I can't found it on his twitter

No one believes this except for Pinkfags pushing a victimization narrative

People who dislike Sakura do so independently of liking NH. Her flaws as a character aren't all tied to shipping or the fact that she lost the bowl (which outside of some really delusional NS headcanon she wasn't even participating in since she was always after that Uchiha dick) to Hinata

There are plenty of NH fans that are neutral towards Sakura or even like her as a character and legitimately wanted SS to happen

animators and mangakas 2 different things

I'd take mitsuki for a spin on my dick

boruto pls

Bort doesn't give a single shit about snek.The fujos shipping them are in for an even bigger BTFO than what NS got.

B-but muh sun!

If snek wants a sun, he's going to have to settle with being Himawari's pet.

Please saladfag, the resemblance is uncanny.

Narusasu? Fuck that gay ship
My nejinaru sunk tho
How can I be a fujo if I'm a boi

He was nuts man

>he's going to have to settle with being Himawari's pet.
Good, she'll have bort, snek and a fox as her pets.

Boruto and obito? Obito is still alive?

Is TL user around?

fudanshi... technically still fujo(male)

Its an edit dumbass.

Would you marry a sunflower?

Not really, she is violent

I'd rather marry the wife.

I never watched shitpuden
Or finished the mangu

Probably, she'd have the body of a goddess but on the other hand. When she wants sex, you better give it to her or else.

Adding (male) to not make things
Kys

Shippuden is bad
the only arcs that you would need to see are the pain arc and the war arc, the novel adaptations are also good but not really necessary

kys(male)

I would do it tomorrow.

have this male (female)

Always.

Well, not always, but a lot of the time.

Can you pls translate this?