ITT: Series that will never get another season

Post em.

It's fitting that Accelearaper has no faith in season 3, cause Kakine (the TRUE NUMBER 1) would kick his ass in it.

Yes, Accelerator will never get a season 1.

At this point, the Accelerator spin-off has a better chance of getting animated than Index 3

And thank god it won't. There are better stories to animate.

Literally no one remembers this show

What about numerically?

The ending to the LN was complete horseshit. If they tried to make a season 2, people would buy the blurays just to set them on fire.

This started my zombie girl fetish, and I currently have no way to sate it

Heavy Object is literally the author's best work. I wish a competent studio that would actually put some effort in got the rights to adapt it instead of JC Staff who half-assed it.
It has dwindling but vocal fanbases in both Japan and the west who believe they are entitled to more seasons, despite having already 96 episodes + a movie.

>he thinks he's fooling anyone
nobody who seriously likes HO would talk this much shit about Raildex

Anime was already shit, I can't imagine how much worse it can get from that. What happens at the end?

And trust me the fans will never give up on it and could kill Miki if a troll like what happen to them like 3 years ago happen again even those it not Miki who did it but people always go after the messenger

Miki did nothing wrong

The ending made the series, and the anime ended before the best case too. Such a shame.

And it breaks my heart

Never ever.

We won't know what happens to Rita and Ryu's relationship. Nanami cut her hair to show she got over Sorata.

That's the only thing I remember, just google the rest.

It's okay. I didn't want another season anyways
;_;

but it was announced???

>no Horizon
ISHYGDDT.

No chance for this one, They botched it by making it only 1 course.

I'm deeply saddened by it, also OnC anime never ;__;

2017 is the 10-year anniversary, so if there's any chance at all left for a new season accouncement, it would happen this year.

Everyone except the bassist

The ending was sad and shitty. But, I enjoyed the best girl while she lasted

How were the sales?

This series was painfully trash. Everyone dropped it before it even released.

NGNL, no idea. Probably good considering it had more eroi waifus. Mondaiji barely cut even.