Raildex

I hereby claim this thread in the name of uiharu-sama.

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Weakness_of_Beatrice_the_Level_Cap_Holy_Swordswoman:Volume5_Chapter_1&oldid=525654
youtube.com/watch?v=f1Us9SQnxJA&list=LLU5yu2QvRGDLOnyNi_JsAzQ&index=6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What about Kuroko?

This thread is dedicated to her more effective partner.

Okay.. but what about Kuroko?

She's following Uiharu's orders of course.

I want to live in Academy city

Hey OP, since this is a /vg/ general now don't forget to include some pastebins and which "edition" the thread is. Thanks!

I guess everyone does until they actually are there.

It's funny how Touma is just skimming the water when he's the reason the city is so fucked up.

He's quite possibly the biggest factor attempting to make the city NOT fucked up.

Punching people in the face and giving a bullshit speech isn't a long term solution though.

I'd actually give that to Accelerator. At least for AC. Touma just deals with the situation on a need-to-punch basis and doesn't really pursue anything. Accel actually dissolved most of the dark side.

Touma is the reason Accel is doing anything other than living alone and following the whims of the kiharas.

>Believing in Aleister memes
I bet you think that baking a cake with seme gives you magical powers

How do you know it doesn't? Have you tried?

Silly user
Magic isnt real

If we are talking about after the second fight, I'd call that good luck. Giving the advice, "do whatever the fuck you want" to a living, breathing WMD could have ended many different ways. This time it happened to work out for the best.

Even the first fight.

Touma is the kind of guy that would go against the world to save Hitler if the guy just says "my bad".

Thinking back on it, Touma did reinforce that the clones had value as people, but it mainly was just Touma being the guy to beat his ass. I'm not saying Touma didn't have a part in Accel's epiphany, but if Accel didn't have a heart of gold DEEP in there, it wouldn't have mattered. It's kind of interesting, Touma doesn't really bring out the best in people, but rather what they always wanted to be. That could ending up being a really good thing, or a really bad thing.

He smacks the shit out of oriana for messing with his homies despite her lofty ideals. I doubt hitler would make it through an encounter without the same treatment.

The way it was written, kamachi would have us believe that the epiphany was more or less a direct result of touma kicking his ass while incessantly moralfagging in his face.

only if said Hitler is a cute blonde loli

Alright, alright. He punches Hitler, then protects him from the world. Also, Hitler is now also a pink haired loli.

if 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Uiharu will appear on NT19.

>Pink-haired

If this is post-holocaust hitler he runs into accel and gets splattered. Very few truly evil characters made it out of a conflict alive.

Hey, he still has to be hated by someone right? Also we've all seen enough blone lolis as it is.

Hitler wasn't evil. He was just a tsundere.

It's been a while, but I don't remember Touma moralfagging that much at Accel. Hell, that might have been one of his most straight forward, "I'm just going to fuck you up" fights that I recall.

The dude was too pissed to even come up with a speech. Scary.

Silver-haired

He was too half-dead to care about Accel. Hence no "I will break that illusion of yours."

That's how Izzard dummy went. At that point, unless you are a magic god, you'd probably be best off just running.

Just shoot him

But user, he's so used to fighting that he'll simply dodge the bullets with his precognition like it's nothing because that makes sense.

Demon Lord Touma when?

>not being able to dodge bullets
Komaba Ritoku did the exact same thing with Accel. Checkmate, atheists.

Probably when Othinus dies.

Silly user, Touma doesn't dodge the bullets, his vital organs do. Like 50 Cent.

>Demon Lord Touma
>not True Will Touma
Do you guys even thelema?

In the VO crossover. Although that was probably more of a glimpse of Demon Lord. Now if one of his friends dies and there's no way to bring them back then that's probably when we'll get to see him go beast mode.

Her name is actually Kazari.

Uiharu is her family name, user.

>Uiharu thread
It's time to bloody and bruise

O-OOOH I'M CUMMING!

UWAAAAH, I-I'M CUMMING!!

O-OH SHIT
I CAME

AH FUCK THIS FEELS TOO GOOD I CAN'T HOLD IT

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

is there anyone in this thread?

They're all dead.

Season 3 confirmed

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY ALEISTER

Sasuga Kakine.

You failed again, Kakine.

I am awake at all times
I transcend sleep

Apparently, the dub makes Saten and Uiharu call each other by their family names (as they would) and this may confuse some people.

Saten's classmates call her "Ruiko" and no one calls Uihari "Kazari".

Whut the fug happen cuckine?

What do Kuroko and Saten call each other? They address each other infrequently enough that I do not know.

INDEX 3 FUCKING CONFIRMED

He's so ugly.

ANAL

Watch the anime.

WITH

MIKOTO

But he's still got it.

Recently rewatched Railgun 1 and don't remember much, but I'll skim over and see. Amusingly, I remember Kuroko's seiyuu calling her Uiharu-san in fucking Ookami-san, but I don't remember Kuroko and Saten talking to each other whatsoever.

When will Worst take Misaka and show her the night life?

wew lad this takes me back

delete this right now

If you have not seen it yet is complete the first chapter of Booboo Vol.5

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Weakness_of_Beatrice_the_Level_Cap_Holy_Swordswoman:Volume5_Chapter_1&oldid=525654

Season 3 when

Another cute npc appears. This one is cuter than the telepathic judgement girl.

get cucked.

Delete this. Immediately.

I want to taste her butthole

I want her sweaty butt on my face

January 8, 2018
IMAGINE
When Mami Kawada sings OP Index III
And fripSide sang OP Railgun SS

I will die peacefully

Imagine this

It's fine to have dreams user. Even Dengeki wants us to dream

The question who well follow him and who well try to kill him i well say only accel and othinus well follow him

Hamazra have the most fucked harem 3
killers

youtube.com/watch?v=f1Us9SQnxJA&list=LLU5yu2QvRGDLOnyNi_JsAzQ&index=6

Got what? Saiai is a twigly little whore with nothing to offer the world but a bad persona and forced characterization and Migino is a murdering bitch.

Worst meeting Kuroko and giving her post rape PTSD when?

Another doujin that will be ignored in favor of more aspergillus kamikoto.

another Cuckine room

Saiai is a boy who likes to wear dresses. Prove me wrong.

Wait, If we are getting Railgun missions does that means we are getting a Touma boss fight?
The dragon spam against Mikoto would be fun to watch