Polish scum

You killed Jews even after WW2 was OVER.
Such a lowlife nation....
That's why you have no future.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source?

>You killed Jews even after WW2 was OVER.
BASED AS FUCK

Hohol leave pls

>be Jew
>see poland ass fucking your sick gibs scheme into oblivion
>throw on VPN and come act assblasted on Sup Forums

VPN is not working on Sup Forums actually.

Your moms pussy.
Oh and the History.

YAY! POLSKA HATE THREAD! What time is it? How is work? I take a shit right now. How are you? My neighbour is Polish and he is to stupid to talk or live like a human being. No manors. Behaviour like a monkey... Existenz problems... He also shits in the park, like a dog. We laugh about him and no one cares... cause he is polish...
Who gives a Fuck?

>tigers_redone.jpg
>that nose

You know...
The difference between a polish man and a monkey is that a monkey is actually cute.

>killing Jews
>bad

show ur mum's khazar milkers or gtfo

typical idiot here

it's actually more like
>be pole
>ask gibs from germans
>germans say no
>get mad
>don't give gibs to kikes

Lol

I like this thread

Let's be clear here
There were polish war criminals
As well as German, Ukrainian, Russian and Jewish there are facts and first hand relations
We killed jews after ww2
Parts of polish army knew that soviet victory is just another occupation, there were killings of Jewish nkvd officers that joined it ranks during soviet invasion on Poland
What do you want from us?

stop demanding 1 Trillion dollars while you´re geting billions of dollars each year from the EU

kek that flag

>Helicopter Dick

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom

what? ahmed is fucking your mother?

my ancestral country hous

you mean schleswig? go ask germans lel

>jewish colony licking jewish ass
Kresy, your time is almost over
bite the pillow, you are returning to your masters

Are you really proud of Germans holding your land?

This is not my point retard

ok, but first you have to give us back all Polish industry you bought during rule of your agents from PO

Explain yourself.

What the fuck, how come no one ever talks about what the fuck happened in Hungary. It’s like you want jews now There’s Jews

>steal german land
>still demand gibs
BASED

Than talk about it
Highlight the situation
Do something
But first you need to go there to know situation every American post is delusional and inaccurate

you mean all the industry you got after WW2 for free and that we bought after 1990 ?
(especially in upper silesia)

lol do they not have sarcasm down there, kraut?

Polan is based but not that based

Germans are retarded
Proof :

Ah yes, the good, selfless Germany that bought out all the Polish industry and has been leeching on it ever since then, especially after they joined the EU

I have no humor for the eternal anglo.

Didn't you see my supper serious, high quality, definitely not ironic image?

Alsace belongs to France. Prussianiggers stay out

Poland apologize!

Nice try blaming others, You scumbags killed regular Jewish citizens too. after the war is over, some Jews came back to their homes in poland, their polish neighbors took axes and killed them, and when they were interviewed they said, "we didn't want the Jews to cheat us again".

When jews hate you this much you know you're doing something right

LOL, cry me a river. not gonna happen.
You lost it forever haha.

>ukraine
>Talking shit
You guys are soo poor you go for qork in Poland so shut the fuck up.

So? whats your point?

Clearly all polish people did it and it wasn't extream situation caused by these people experience in ww2

>ukraine talking about forever
you have 15 years tops, use them wisely

how retarded do you have to be to fuck up a swastika?
do the kikes have too many or too little chromosomes

>Some sources claim the massacre was instigated by the Soviet-backed Communist security corps, for propaganda purposes, attempting to discredit Poland's anti-Communist stance and to maintain totalitarian control over the country. As the top-secret case files were destroyed, the academic inquiry is ongoing with regard to possible secret coordination with the NKVD by the Moscow-Communist-controlled 'Polish' authorities.[2][24] There has been considerable controversy over possible outside incitement. The idea that the event was secretly provoked or inspired by Soviet intelligence services has been put forward, and a number of similar scenarios were offered. None has yet been proven by the post-communist investigation, due to the paper trail (see below) having been destroyedby Communist-controlled intelligence agents, even though an NKVD officer was present at the riots.[25] In 2001–04 the Institute of National Remembrance (IPN) conducted an investigation into the pogrom and closed the case stating (without entering into details) that the events of 4 July 1946 were a result of a mishap. Another communiqué published by the IPN two years later confirmed only that four decades after the fact the remaining paper trail was still being destroyed by the Soviet controlled Polish security police under Gen. Czesław Kiszczak.[26]

>Aleksander Wat,[27] Tadeusz Piotrowski,[28] logician Abel Kainer (Stanisław Krajewski),[29] and Jan Śledzianowski,[30] allege that the events were part of a much wider action organised by Soviet intelligence in countries controlled by the Soviet Union (a very similar pogrom took place in Hungary), and that Soviet-dominated agencies like the UBP were used in the preparation of the Kielce pogrom. Polish Communist and Soviet commanders were in the locality. The most notable was the Jewish expert Nathan Spychaj (a.k.a. Natan Shpilevoi or Szpilevoy), brother of a senior official in Stalin's puppet Polish regime,[27] as well as Mikhail Diomin, a high-ranking GRU officer for special operations. It was also uncommon that numerous troops from security formations were present at the place and did not prevent the "mob" from gathering, at a time when even a gathering of five people was considered suspicious and immediately controlled.[31]
>Michael Checinski, a former Polish Military Counter-Intelligence officer, emigrated to United States after the 1968 Polish political crisis, where he published his book in which he asserts that the events of Kielce pogrom were a well planned action of the Soviet intelligence in Poland, with the main role in planning and controlling the events being played by Diomin, and with the murders carried out by some Poles, including Polish policemen and military officers.[32][33]
>On 19 July 1946, former Chief Military Prosecutor Henryk Holder wrote in the letter to the deputy chief of LWP General Marian Spychalski that "we know that the pogrom wasn't only a fault of Police and Army guarding the people in and around the city of Kielce but also members of the official government who took a role in it."[34]

>One line of argument that implies external inspiration goes as follows:[35] The 1946 referendum showed that the communists had little support and only vote rigging won them a majority in the carefully controlled poll - hence, it has been alleged that the UBP organised the pogrom to distract the Western world media's attention from the fabricated referendum. Another argument for the incident's use as distraction was the upcoming ruling on the Katyn massacre in the Nuremberg trials, which the communists tried to turn international attention away from, placing the Poles in an unfavourable spotlight (the pogrom happened on 4 July, the same day the Katyn case started in Nuremberg, after the Soviet prosecutors falsely accused the Nazis of the massacre which was actually committed by the Soviets themselves in 1940).[citation needed]

ER STRAFE ES!

I've been meaning to photoshop the jew getting assraped by polandball, glad someone did it.

Based Roach here.

Don't believe in Ukranian lies.

They massacred innocent Poles during WW2.
>Massacres of Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia

Ukraine is a made-up country without any real history. Their country should be annexed by Poland and Russia. Lwow and rest of the western region is historically Polish land. And the rest of the country should be given to Russian, Crimea and stuff...

Ukranians are literally albino roaches. Their men are pathological alcoholics. Their women are STD carriers, just like mosquitos are malaria carriers.

Entire Ukranian resistance is high as fuck on meth and other amphetamines.

Just fucking give Lwow back to Poland.

>Based Roach
No such creature exists.

kys kike shill

Unless you are from Saxony, you are at no position to make such statements, scum.

>you are at no position to make such statements
But my City is *infested* with roaches...

Thats Indonesia flag bro. Good job.

I'm from Saxony

Lol

>Poland has no future
at least they have a fucking country, unlike you retards

Aren't you supposed to be fighting my wars for me currently? Get the fuck to work

>Ukraine

>muh Lviv
>muh Lviv
>muh Lviv
Lviv is rightful Portuguese clay.

I literally said that there were polish war criminals that killed jews in ww2, I'm not by any means defending them, I'm not blaming others
Well I'm blaming krauts and soviets of course but you probably know why

Ukraine trying guilt trip anyone about killing jews is ironic considering the hundrets of pigroms that date back as far as your chimpout against the PLC. Not to mention your nation was a nazi collaborator full time during war. So don't try to act holy hohol scum. Reminder that the scurge of cossacs Wisniowiecki is a hero to jews.

that pic...

Stop bulling Ukraine, they might fuck up big time in the past but they are heading in good way
I'm not fucking Ukrainian and I hate bandera by heart

You wish kraut...

>I'm not fucking Ukrainian
Why not? They cost about 50 złotych, if you don't mind the aids.

>ukrainians collaborated with the nazis
so did the estonians
so did the latvians
so did the lithuanians

and why?
because they were under soviet occupation

too be honest, I don't want kiss stains on my toilet

They're really retarded
Why do they think we were nazis and not the victims as well?

So was poland yet no on wanted to serve in your SS brigades.

*an Ukrainian
Sorry mate my bad

I won't trust the polish, as they started WW2, stole a huge amount of cars from german citizen, still keeping german soil and uphold the holocaust lie.

However since they started to fuck with the jews there might be still some hope. Imma download polish language material now for better communication and coordination of a resistance. However if they'll start killing germans for another piece of german soil at the very least I'll be able to curse at them in their own language.

Poland was first invaded by the Nazi, not USSR ya memeflagging cunt.

Why not using the gif version?

Doesn't your gov ban antisemite?
Is it okay for any Germans to express antisemitism publicly?

>However if they'll start killing germans for another piece of german soil
What if it's the brown kind of germans?

THIS 100%

>they started ww2
Holy fuck dude, you did it, you actually did it
Even if this is bait you fucked up big time
How can you live being a stormfag, can't you just accept the truth that Germans were just retarded brutes

>Based Roach
Post picture of your hand

Nobody cares about the tanned ones, do as you please. No soil get though.

why should you let the enemy in your army?
also, the soviet occupied
east was ethnical ukrainian and belorusian

>Doesn't your gov ban antisemite?
Of course. What I am saying is illegal.

>Is it okay for any Germans to express antisemitism publicly?
I have reasonable confidence that nobody is going to bother to find out who I actually am.

(Dear BKA, all posts I make are satire)

>brutes
There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with being a brute, might makes right.

mate I'm Polish and I'm huge germanophile, have german last name so that helps lol but I'm 10/10 redpilled and fantasise about german polish union, seems impossible tho,

Make Prussia Great Again

pardon me, upa nazi mass murderer

give back polish children that you stolen
Du negger

Download: "Kurwa" and how to use this word in over 1million live safing situations.

>give back polish children that you stolen
Give back clay first.