Dragon Ball Super

Leave all the multiverses to me!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13695475
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would like for 18-San to take my Doujinshi mags away from me and hold them over me and call me disgusting names while she steps on my privets with her bare feet.

get out cuck

Fuwaaaa~~

How do SSG, SSB and SSJ3 compare?

Can someone give me the autistic rundown, please?

>Karoly
>not Broku

This is Bri, she was made for me!

The only good angel just lost her universe
I feel sad

there is none. tiers don exits

>Botamo just standing there like a fucking retard while Gohan wails on him
>When 'just standing there' hadn't worked the last 2 times he tried it

A head stuffed with fluff indeed.

SSB > SSG>>>>>>>>> SSJ3

Would Beerus show any remorse if U6 got erased? He was nice enough to wish back the Earth for Champa, he must care for him to some degree.

I love how chuuni their Kai is.

More like

>ssjr has the potential to be stronger than blue
>in BoG it was weaker because goku had just gotten it and hadn't trained it

I'm guessing Blue is stronger atm, but Red has better potential for growth. Blue is the new SSJ3 basically.

Bri is for Jimizu

>best DBZ villain
honey, but that looks like cell

He would feel bad, but would show remorse. It can't be helped.

strawpoll.me/13695475
strawpoll.me/13695475
strawpoll.me/13695475
So what's your opinion Sup Forums?

IT'S YOUR END, DYPSO!
I WILL KEEP IMPROVING MY HOLDING BACK!

SSJ3 is the weakest SSB is strongest.

SSG hasn't been shown since BoG (except the manga) and was thought to only be possible via a gayass ritual. Goku's bringing it back next episode to fight a jobber, so I assume it's still weaker than Blue, but he eventually finds a way to make it stronger or something.

SSJ3 is no competition for Beerus - so it's weaker than godly forms. Until now SSG was belived to be weaker than SSB (which is basically absorbed god ki + SSJ), but that might change in some way soon - there are already theories saying that SSG form Goku used againt Beerus wasn't full potential of that transformation - people use this quote from battle of gods:
>Beerus: "If you hadn't noticed, your strength is still increasing too"

So maybe fully mastering god ki and only then using SSJ will unlock some new form.

>fuck, I wasted my wish

>tfw super was worse than you imagined
>tfw it didn't even produce any interesting lore or transformations

>copy paste the link without the 5 at the end by accident
>question my sanity

What exactly makes a universe a twin universe?

Reminder that Yamcha is beautiful.

>he's lorefag

It's sort of disappointing that it's just another hair color change.

>would show remorse
would not*

I'm actually a fightfag but Super has been worse than I would have previously believed.

They had the same set of planets/galaxies and races at the beginning

>dragon ball
>lore

>Only two czry biased options
This is retarded.

>Next episode
>Dyspo gets a double KO on Hit and Goku
>"D-Don't worry guys, I'm just holding back!"

>watch this yesterday
>that was pretty hype
>watch Super this morning
>that was absolutely pathetic

Being a DB fan is suffering.

>*teleports behing you*
>you're style was worth studying kid

Will U4 live up to their "hype"? They're literally the only universe left that can potentially be a dark horse.

Super is better at world building than Z. Also no more transformations. I was hoping Blue would be the end of it.

Sorry budget too low

>fight between two street-level fighters is more intense that battle between 40+ planet busters
How did Toei fuck up so badly?

Yeah, the "enemy who absorbs attacks" gimmick does force you to compare. I will give DBS the benefit of the doubt and assume that having to animate only 12 episodes at a time rather than continuously animating an ongoing series means they can have better animation, but even then the way everything was handled just felt so much better.

Even the return of Piccolo's Hellzone Grenade, which is pure fanservice, felt underwhelming.

>Yeah, the "enemy who absorbs attacks" gimmick does force you to compare.
Fuck, I didn't even think of that. That makes it even more pathetic.

Is weekly shonenshit still popular in Japan? I really wish that DBS got the big budget, 13 episode season treatment.

DBS with BnH's animation and pacing would be great.

I will just go faster and faster!!

>How did Toei fuck up so badly?
In a way, Toriyama fucked up. What matters in a shonen fight isn't how strong the characters are in absolute terms (objectively speaking), but how strong they are in relative terms (compared to one another and the people around them) as well as the stakes of the fight.

The stakes in BnHA were simply higher... is what I'd like to say, except we're dealing with a tournament where the existence of entire universes hangs in the balance. Yet it feels a lot less tense than "if I don't beat this guy, a dozen or so children will die".

>>DBS with BnH's animation and pacing would be great.
It would also need several upgrades. The fights in DBS are mostly just atatatatata

I

>Super is better at world building than Z.

That's not world building. That's tacking on stupid bullshit that doesn't make sense.

And?

the elf will punch goku in the dick and throw him out.

LOVE

Why would Goku fuse with Broly. That would just bring his power down. It's like fusing with Hercule at this point.

TORANKUSU

Wait, do I count more than 4 frames in this atatatata?

Toriyama simply jumped too high in terms of powerlevels during Frieza saga. You can pretty much feel him regretting it later. Beerus and Champa were shown destroying planets as if it's an impressive feat, but base Frieza could do it with powerlevel of like 530 thousands.

>seasonshit
no thank you
enjoy your FoTM crap while the whole honeymoon phase lasts

How are they related? Fuck off BNHAfag.

pretty amusing that people accept super saiyan god coming back next episode.
while before there where constant posts here whining that the manga was wrong for using it.

Toeipedros got BTFO once again, nothing new here.

>MHA is a comparatively fledging series but has consistently high grade animation and generally great fights

>DBS is coming off of a legacy series but has consistently poor-side-of-middling animation and only occasionally good fights

MHA deserves it but this hurts.

It is my sexual fantasy that Dyspo is caught by the tentacle plant monster where he struggles to break free but the vines inject a toxin into his body that causes his body to weaken. The vines then rub up against his groin causing him to have an erection in his pride trooper tights of which the plant monster then brutally molests him and forces him to ejaculate with its tendrils, leaving a mess within his spandex, oozing out. Now breathing heavily, soaked in plant venom and his own semen, and near paralyzed the plant monster drags him into his doom.

How does this make you feel?

good lord that picture will give me nightmares for a few days

>this

Ever since Frieza, DB has been "tell not show". The Androids and Cell don't really do anything that Frieza didn't, in fact they came off as less of a threat. It's a problem with Shounen in general. BnH has the luxury of All Might as the universal powerlevel measuring stick. When Deku surpasses him I feel like it's gonna get real messy real quick. Same thing happened in Naruto when faggots started getting high powerlevels all shit broke loose. Someone strong like Gaara or Kakashi was suddenly became a mid tier jobber.

>It would also need several upgrades. The fights in DBS are mostly just atatatatata

I'm gonna give the animators the benefit of the doubt that if they had more than a week to shit out an ep they'd have more creative liberty.

>androids
>Cell
>came off as less of a threat than Freeza

Weak bait desu.

The fuck?

A slap fight between two crippled 90 year olds can be framed in a way to where it has tension and feels important.

That's not hype. That's tension

Hype is when the actual battle looks good, you give a fuck about the people in it, and the fight is cool.

The allmight fight looked good and was well done and hype.
The fights in the recent arc are all dime a dozen and fucking stupid. They spent more time just shitting out random stupid fucking characters and figuring out how to have all of them fight each other rather then building them up with smaller well written eps.

Toei is indeed ran by brainless penny pinchers who simply don't give a fuck and think the IP is so strong they can just abuse it and it will not drop in sales.
DB isn't Gundam where they can fuck it up and then come back later with a new AU or something.
All it will take is for someone even moderately popular to the otaku to say "DB SUPER IS SHIT" WATCH OPM/BNHA and DB will drop in sales.
I don't care how much Z pandering they do or how many times they parade Toriyama-sama around at press conferences.

>was he thinking about zamasu before he got erased
>did he wondered what would come to his godtube channel?
>he never got to have his perfect tea

People weren't whining SSG was used. It was how it was used and how shit Goku vs Hit fight was in manga. You Toyopedro retards should stop memeing and go back to picking tomatoes.

damn you gohan for destroying u10
cus was so sad

The only thing that matters is that the loli survived.

Cry more. Gohan did nothing wrong.

QUICK! SUPER IS BEING REMADE FROM SCRATCH AND YOU, user, HAVE BEEN GIVEN TORIYAMA'S BLESSING TO MAKE IT AS HOW YOU SEE FIT.

YOU HAVE "UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS" TIER BUDGET FOR THE ANIME, AND THE MANGAKA OF YOUR CHOICE AT YOUR BECK AND CALL.

WHAT DOES SUPER LOOK LIKE NOW?

Leave all universes, multiverses, omniverses, xenoverses, zenoverses, realities, dimensions, spacetimes, timelines, existences and quantum foams to me

but at what cost her smile?

both of them are shonen garbage you fucking retard.

>mangaka
Fuck that, I'd hire Kenji Kamiyama to co-write and transform this from a dumb-ass 90s shonen to something actually worthwile and adult.

>Super is better at world building than Z.
That's not true.

oh? you ignorning all the shitposting now?
with you toeipedro's bitching about how goku had absorbed the energy and should no longer be able to use super saiyan god?
and the constant bitching that by using super saiyan god in the manga, the manga isn't canon because of that?
yes selective reading you are pedro

She'll get over it, her universe was admittedly kind of garbo. Not that any of this matters since Goku will find a way to respawn everyone anyway at the end of the arc.

Goku doesn't speak the language of the gods.

Die you piece of lying shit.

>Bokufags salty they'll have to wait one more year for 12 new episodes while we just hit the hundred mark

gohan already realised he fucked up when he say that photo of the guy he defeated with his family.

I want to make it like that one DEMON CASTLE GOD DAMN manga that got cancelled. Or that COOL COOL COOL COOL COOL manga that also got cancelled.

I want this cancelled so that I don't feel so invested and feel the need to come back each week to be disappointed.

Did you miss the part where Zen-oh really likes him and always goes full retard for his shonen protagonist antics? It's a show for kids, user. For fucks sake.

>Planet busting evil galactic emperor is less of a threat than a couple of teens with attitude who do nothing but drive around and shoplift

Cell is basically Frieza 2.0.

This is ATATATATATA, but at a technical level - it's actually beyond the best of what DBS can offer, due to that pan alone, nevermind the little to no looping - only the final shot has an obvious example.

That's why two blue children killed trillions of people onscreen.

and what if grand priest and the zeno's won't allow the deleted universe to be wished back.
or will only allow 1 to be wished back.

i would assume goku would be inclinded to wish back u6 (because of hit and caulifa/kale. and probaly to make beerus happy his brother is back)

now that i think about it what happened with that girl that did the bardock going to the past thing?
wasnt she close to toriyama or something?

My theory is that Red will allow Goku to regulate his energy more efficiently than Blue, since it's the less demanding transformation, and will allow him to fight at God-level for a much longer duration. More than likely, Goku will use kaioken to offset his lack of raw power.

Because he has his own wife and baby. He could relate to him. But he did nothing wrong, he's fighting for his team and eliminated someone. Nobody bitched about Piccolo taking out that U10 member.

>Pedros who were bashing on previous episodes loved this one
makes you think

she worked too slow to be used as a main artist.
so in the long run, it would take too long to release episodes.

Building on the world is worldbuilding whether it appeases your rampant autism or not.

They should wish back Universe 11 because fuck U6.

Anime fags on /r/eddit are turning me into a mangafag. I love the anime but damn do I hate the fanbase holy shit. Months of shitting on the manga for using SSG, not they're making retarded theories about why SSG in the anime suddenly makes sense, and the faggots are sucking each other's cock talking about how the OP is completely right

DBS is fun. But fuck the fanbase so fucking much. I would burn all of them if I could