One Piece

Does her slime have part of Bege's soul?

Reminder to ignore shipperfags as their only goal is to collect those sweet sweet (You)s.

>360p

Post your one piece waifu

Here:
>猛然と追いかけるビッグマム!! 結末な...!?
>Big Mom chases 'em furiously!! But in the end...!?

She will go down

She falls down and dies from a heart attack

thank you my friend
it looks like that the cake subplot will be already resolved by the end of the next chapter, thank god for that

Kaidou

King - Queen - Jack

Sheepshead (card game)
Ginrummy (card game)

-----

Joker

vacant (Heart) - Trebol (Club) - Diamante (Diamond) - Pica (Spade)

-----

Pedro (card game)
Sicilian (500 Sicilian [card game])

X

Holy shit Toei actually made the Biscuit vs Luffy fight better than the manga. I am impressed.

Interesting. But the problem with Pedro/SIcilian traitor theory for me has always been that - if they are such high-ranking individuals, shouldn't they know about Raizou's location? Seems kinda weird for Neko/Inu to be the only ones knowing.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

>Drum Island was only 25 chapters
>Dressrosa is 148 chapters
Where did One Piss go so wrong?

hmm

Their names could just be a coincidence. Or perhaps a red herring. What if Oda is trying to set up Pedro and/or Sicilian as traitors, only for it to be revealed Jack got a card from a Mink in Kaidou's crew? Could have also stolen one from some Mink not on Zou.

dressrosa was 102 chapters

He's adding in Punk Hazard.

>tfw took 2 years long break from OP and came back just before Dressrosa was done
Oh, people suffered from that long ass arc, but I managed to avoid it :^)

How was it better? The King Kong Gun was fucking retarded. That attack folded in a huge portion of Dressrosa and right here it's just enough to pulverize a dozen biscuit puppets?

Fuck off.

Also the way how they cheaply reused the animation from the final blow against Doffy was just pathetic.

you've got to be kidding me

Luffys brother and the Son of the Pirate King has died. Whitebeard has also died. What do?

?

Why doesn't Sanji marry the head chef instead?

>tfw cosette most likely would've had a better life if germa had been taken over by the BM pirates

finish the job

Looks like the next One Piece game will be an open world one. What do you from it and how would you make it good?

I didn't know they asked help from Kim Jong-Il

>He's the game director
This will be good

To play as Luffy or Bellamy and slingshot/bounce around the environment freely

Manga spoilers when? Monday?

Never.

Playing as Nami should let you whore yourself to pirates for cash.

it's a possibility: last time the chapter after a double issue came out on tuesday, with spoilers on monday

In 5 minutes.

>According to the Prose version of Ragnarok, Tyr is destined to kill and be killed by Garm, the guard dog of the realm of Hel.

Nami was a thief, not a whore.

>Porche
Nice taste

that was on golden week.
I wouldn't expect spoilers before the normal time.

link uncensored

wait, wasn't there some kinda of national holiday this time too?

but only one day

wtf oda

Well he's not wrong, you know. Bon is a faggot

the more you know

>Bellamy

i wish i was that snake

Robin then, for survival

Marguerite has shitty hair

What did you say about my amazonian waifu fuckboy? Wanna fight?

WHY DIDN'T LAW JUST SWITCH DOFLAMINGO'S MIND/SOUL WITH A BIRD'S?

WHY DIDN'T ZORO JUST CUT THROUGH THE BIRDCAGE?

OOOOOOOOOODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's One Piece post Time-Skip, senpai. The answer to any question regarding bad writing is "Haki"

DoFlamingo has haki so strong he can't have his soul switched

The strings had the most powerful haki attached to them

>Deep

>DoFlamingo has haki so strong he can't have his soul switched
Maybe, but he was also just too fast to be hit by it

Bullshit, Law instantaneously switched the 4 Straw Hats with a simple hand wave

It wasn't instantaneous
His scalpel and radio knife are faster attacks and he still couldn't hit Doffy with those.

m-m-muh stamina

gamma knife, I mean

HAKI RUINED ONE PIECE

THIS MANGA WAS ONCE GOOD BUT NOW IT'S TRASH BECAUSE OF FUCKING ASSPULL HAKI

LOL I WIN BECASUE MY HAKI IS STONGER THAN YOUR HAKI

FUCK THIS SHIT

First off, I realize that Oda is a hack and there is no proper excuse and answer to your questions other than "Oda is a hack"
With that said, allow me to come up with a bullshit reason to justify the Zoro birdcage thing
Zoro isn't so powerful that he can just cut the entire birdcage in a single strike, not to mention he was done kicking Pica. He COULD cut a section of the birdcage off, but that would just give him and the people in close proximity a way to get out. Helping with the pushing (eventually) slowed the whole thing down, which was a better plan to save the people in Dressrosa
Same reason Fujitora didn't cut the birdcage up

>tfw underlings are so incompetent they can't even help you die

>He COULD cut a section of the birdcage off
No he couldn't. Not unless his CoA is stronger than Doflamingo.

Why come Chopper doesn't use scope anymore?

Training, he can eyeball it

I don't exactly remember all of Dressrosa, but did Zoro ever TRY to cut it? He just pushed his swords against it. I think Fujitora did the same thing also?

Any particular reason he never informs anyone fighting with him of their enemies weakness then?

Oda has this habit of making people way too fucking overpowered to a degree that is completely ridiculous. This was true with Nico Robin believably being able to beat basically anyone ever (other than logia users) ever since she joined the crew. It's true with Law being hyped up as a god until it becomes convenient for him to not be actually that powerful at all.

However, the biggest asspull of overpowered that he ever did is fucking DoFlamingo.
>Best reflexes
>Can control hundreds of people at once with his strings
>Can cut entire buildings with his strings (but of course, when it comes to beating people, he just does surface level damage)
>Can create a fucking clone of himself made out of string and perfectly control it and also allow it to do the same exact shit he does
>Oh, and he has a crewmate that can turn anyone into an useless toy and make everyone else forget all about them
There's no way DoFlamingo should have been that powerful. Oda felt the need to blow it way out of proportion. A problem very consistent with all of Dressrosa.

In my headcanon, he could.

Nope, neither of them tried. That's why I'm going with this bullshit theory of mine.

Sugar's fruit is the only one that influences the entire world at all times. Doesn't fit OP at all.

Your forgot the biggest asspull, Birdcage.

Agreed. Haki was a mistake.

That's right, he can do all of that AND the birdcage that is the most powerful shit in existence at the same time.

When has he needed to? also others can probably work it out themselves

I always imagined the DoFlamingo arc ever since he was introduced in that Shichibukai meeting and I expected it to be something like DoFlamingo not being all that powerful but being incredibly good at manipulating shit with his strings, making the crew fight each other and shit like that. The actual execution ended up being DBZ-tier shit, which is a shame. Modern One Piece is to blame.

Sugar and Mansherry's devil fruits + Mingo's Birdcage were the biggest plot device powers in the history of One Piece.

Sugars powers are an example of how obvious it is that devil fruits are man made

>Modern One Piece is to blame.

i.e Oda is a hack

i.e Oda is a hack

Though not entirely necessary he could have given out some advice on anyone in Fishman Island for when everyone was fighting the officers, though they were all essentially glorified fodder. Really I'm just wondering why he isn't using it on literally every enemy he comes across. What even is the point in him staying in his chibi brain form most of the time if he isn't gonna use the one ability it has. Why not make fights easier than they already are for the crew by giving out info on the enemies weak spots?

>making the crew fight each other and shit like that
and how exactly would that happen?
where would that arc go?

The crazy thing is...Oda compresses the hell out of his pages. If he went back to the "cleaner" art like pic related, it would have taken him 4 years to finish Dressrosa.

you know how oda usually, when designing a devil fruit, goes with "hmm, how much can the user be creative with it?" ? sugar's was the literal opposite of that: she was a walking plot device
i had the same fear when he introduced pudding's power but thankfully it never amounted to the list of bullshit that sugar's did

One Piece should have ended after Enies Lobby.

Not a fan of it but let's be real, outside of letting the good guys take out mooks and make characters look more powerful it doesn't change anything about the manga. No real story influence whatsoever.

he can no-scope obviously

>Ending OP in the middle of Marine Fortresses overarching arc

"no"

Boa will be Pirate Queen!

YOU'VE DONE IT NOW BIGMEME!! BE PREPARED FOR AN ASSWHOPPING!!!

>But in the end...!?

It doesn't even matter

Finally realized what nitro reminds me of

When do you think One Piece jumped the shark? The last good arc was Saobaody.

Have fights actually be fun. I am not a fan of the endless waves of nameless marines. Make the enemies be substantial and have the action mimic the manga.

>Conveniently Viola had a really useful power so Doflamingo didn't kill her
>Conveniently Mansherry had a really useful power so Doflamingo didn't kill her
>Also he didn't kill Riku because Viola asked him not to
>Conveniently Sugar's power both erases all memory of the individual AND forces them follow all commands
>Oh but she forgot to do a contract with Kyros so he has free will
>Also Mansherry's power can conveniently revive these warriors for the big finale
>Also her power can repair the Smile Factory in case Straw Hats lose, so there's still tension that Doffy isn't completely fucked for having lost his Smile production
>Plot device incarnate: Birdcage
Dressrosa was a shit show