New Jagaaaaaaaaaaaan chapter

New Jagaaaaaaaaaaaan chapter

Drunk monk is pretty based but now we have a literal semen demon.

If Mangastream put their heart into this, she'd be Yomama.

I'm really glad fractured humans aren't a thing in real life. I'd commit horrible crimes if I was one.
I wonder how selfish tin-man is.

I'm waiting for the inevitable moral conflict when the group finds a civilian with a frog inside of them who hasn't transformed yet.

I thought that is roba's purpose since his frog was not completely adult (was a frog but with a tail, so he probably still affects roba a lot without making him completely transform)

>I'm really glad fractured humans aren't a thing in real life. I'd commit horrible crimes if I was one
This.

I'm talking about whether or not the group will want to exterminate the person on the spot, even though they haven't transformed yet or done anything bad. Preventive justice. Or if some of them will intentionally antagonize the poor dude so he'll fracture and they can conduct heroism.

Man, /r9k/ would become some kind of giant pack of Roba's.

I don't want to imagine what the other's will become.

My ass would probably just become some shit-posting super human.

Bob cut and glasses are a top tier look on women tbqh

They're obviously going to fucking kill each other at some point because the leader's intentions are not as pure as MC wants to believe. The real twist would be that he really is a pure-hearted hero.

ah I see, maybe we'll get to it eventually.

Slime man feels like the odd one out right now. Otherwise you've got a perfect RPG group;
>Tinman-Tank
>Bladechan-Rogue
>Drunkmonk-Brawler
>Semondemon-Healer
>/ourJaga/-Ranged DPS

That fucking avengers group pose

Her reason for getting healing powers is probably messed up.

Slime feels fairly tankish given his invulnerability to physical attacks.

me on the right

is a dummy

I don't expect the team to last very long

And I honestly wouldn't be surprised if bladechan or healerchan get raped by /ourguy/

Next Chapter froguy rape that ass

At this point Roba is recluting an army of sex junkies, the main event will be the clash of the slut squad vs the new avengers and the climax turning this
boring looking girl into a cock addict gyaru goddess

Imagine Roba trying to rape Blade Girl only for her to suddenly turn he clit into a sword.

Or worse, vagina beartrap.

>healing powers
I call bullshit. The only way for them to remain human is to kill fractured humans, feed to frogs to birds and then eat their shit. You can't kill something by healing it.

Nice manga
How about his other works, are they any good?

She's a healing demon, it could have some sort of price/drawback on the person she heals. Also, if you're a very supportive/group sort of person it's not too far fetched to develop a fractured ability which facilitates grouping up.

You can overheal them and create something like tumors, though I don't think it'll work on fractured humans. Hopefully it'll get addressed at some point.

roba isprobably gonna rape the half nip girl tbqh senpai.

He should warn them about the plant guy.

He did I am a Hero. so..draw your own conclusions from that.

I get the feeling her desire could be something sadomasochistic.

Like, if you were into seeing blood and wounds, the logical power would be one to cause them (i.e. bladegirl)
But if you were in denial about it, the ability to heal them would be just as pleasing as you get to see and touch them freely.

I really can't wait to delve more into their psyches and see what each of their desires are.
I also imagine terminator's desire is something like progress, hence his robot form.

That's not his manga.

The artist guy did an spinoff of I am a Hero.

The artist of Jagaaaan did only the Nagasaki spin-off, which was mediocre at best.

huh

Wha'ts up with all those new hero manga recently?

It's not really a hero manga, the whole Avengers-style alliance only popped up in the last 3 chapters.
Besides, what are the all new hero manga besides OPM and Boku no Hero?

She's super sadist maybe?

I absolutely love this manga.

opm and bnha ARE the new manga. The old manga were Ratman, that genderbender magical girl, Zetman, Tiger & Bunny, etc.

Me too user, it's edgy but just at the right level, just shy of being distasteful.

Read Jagaaaaan the other day and I really liked it so I checked on some other works by the author. Turns out I had a lot of his manga in my backlog because Isayama said in an interview that he was his current favourite author so now I'm reading Kamisama no Iutoori (part 2). The guy can write some really fun and memorable characters, both Jagaaaaaan and KnI have been very enjoyable to read so far.

Well, that just two of them, which isn't really all that much, considering that OPM started back in 2009 and BnHA in 2015.
By the way, Ratman isn't even a manga, it's an italian comic.

There's also Hands off my daughter! or something like that, the ecchi one that spawned a full hentai serie.

u wot

Can't mangakas look up shit before coming up with names?

Why the fuck would they think to check for comic titles in Bumfuckistan before choosing theirs?

"you mama?" what a name

It's literally the first thing that comes up in google if you search "Ratman", fuckboy.

I can't wait for the shitstorm where they have to start fighting over the dung balls.

>everyone uses their powers all at once against the same fractured human
>everyone starts losing their minds all at once
>they only killed a single fractured human so there's only one dung ball gained from the fight
>6 people in the squad
>plus based Treeman who is probably going to cuck them out of a kill or two every now and then
This alliance is so retarded and doomed from the start, I can't wait for the trainwreck.

a normal person would just add "manga" on the search entry if he can't find what he's looking for instead of blaming people on internet, you know

>Pizzafucker doesn't know search engines give personalized results based on location and browsing history
If it's not that, they will probably have to kill each other when they are done with fully fractured humans.

>tfw terminator is either going to be evil/whatever to help justify the stupid edgy bullshit that wood man spouts or is going to willingly kill himself for justice later so somebody can get frog shit

honestly why wasn't he the main character, one shot man is a fucking loser.

That wasn't the point I was making, though. I was telling that the mangaka could at least look up if the name for his manga was already used or not.
A lot of implications there, ameritard. I'm neither a pizzafucker, nor have I've ever searched for that comic.

>If it's not that, they will probably have to kill each other when they are done with fully fractured humans.
This has already been outright implied. Jagasaki has to kill himself after blowing away all the other fractured humans if he wants to revive waifu, so of course he'll have to kill the rest of the justice league to accomplish that. The question is when it's going to go down and who is going to betray the others first. That is if they don't start infighting sooner to farm each other for dung balls.

So, have any raws past 23 shown up yet?

No other manga is using the name Ratman, though. Besides, why should the guy cares about having a same name with some old, no-name comics from the other side of the world?

Why can't you read? That obviously says RAT-MAN, not Ratman. It's like you pasta suckers don't even know the importance of hyphens.

I think he'll rape one of the other new members of the supergroup, half-girl seems like the main heroine, so her virginity will probably be saved for the MC

YUMAMA SO FAT

A rip-off, or a spin-off?

I must say, heroic terminator guy looks pretty coool

the story works better with a character who's a bit of a fuck-up

There are raws up to chapter 25.

Really? Shit. Then, the only place I know to check is lhscans.
And sometimes chinese boards

YAASS WAIFU :p

I, too, like the user of the Drunken Fist

How come he didn't get his little box with age and profession? Just niggastream being niggers?

Yeah, it wasn't inside a panel but part of the border, so it probably just got erased and forgotten. But we already had all the introductions last chapter.

Link please