Why can't the men handle bantz?

Why can't the men handle bantz?

Typical of the groid to shut down critical thinking as soon as possible

But women are mostly the ones critiquing people's appearance

Another prime example of why social media was a mistake.

>niggers
>men

He grew up in a Jewish neighborhood, went to school with mostly Jews. The bullying was probably through the roof.

All the way back in 1991, former US Navy Intelligence Briefing Team member Milton William Cooper wrote a book titled “Behold A Pale Horse” within which he reveals a wealth of great information long hidden from the public eye, some dating all the way back to the 1940’s. Elaborating upon the assassination of John F. Kennedy, UFO’s and ‘the secret government’, on page 225 of his book, Cooper dropped the following bombshell paragraph that should be looked at much more deeply in light of what recently happened in Florida.:

The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of military firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd amendment.

With the ‘secret government’ that Cooper warned of long ago now confirmed, it’s time to take another look at that shocking paragraph, particularly in light of new revelations coming out about the ‘event’ in Florida which ANP and other independent news websites have warned was likely coming as the globalists seek to continue their ‘take down of America’.

Sage and report off topic and troll shit.

women who don't have slanted eyes shouldn't be making fun of another person's looks

people don't listen to cooper anymore, they listen to kikes like jones

Im glad to see democrats fully support the bullying and harassing of people until they snap

Fuck off

>never raised in banter culture
>probably disciplined by parents and teachere any time he spoke up
>lack of assertive male role model in his life
>lack of anyone to view as a role model in media because if you aren't 10/10 disney channel chad white youre basically the butt of every anti white joke

I see more niggers cry about the media perpetuating negative stereotypes, when most are just a reflection of reality, than I see actual whites complain about negatibe stereotypes.

*slap*

nonsummerjack is my wife

terry was right, CIA niggers need death.

Why can't people figure out that treating one another like shit is the cause for shootings?

Jews, like Cruz, can't handle unkind comments, since their toxic religion teaches them us GOY R supposed 2 worship G-d's Chosen.

I hope he lives long enough to say what pushed him. Was it Kike bullying?

Disregard 3D

So what do you can the bullying that Trump does on a daily basis?

>Why can't people figure out that treating Muslims like shit is the cause for terrorist attacks?

It seems to me that all this "we are all special" bullshit is the cause. Then throw in "no making fun of people" (bullying), and you have kids who are self important and who have a fragile ego, so when that fals reality comes crashing down they lash out. Add in """"medication"""" and you have a school shooter.
Yes, the availability of guns plays into this too, but the Swiss have a gun culture as well with no school shootings. Take away the guns and you only mask the symptoms of a growing problem. Look at Columbine, there is the focus on the guns, but those kids had a fuck ton of homemade bombs too.
Our society is getting more and more fucked up. If we continue to ignore it, thiswill continue to happen regardless of new gun laws or not.

I recommend listening to Cooper, he has great radio shows

Maybe he wasn't white enough to hang around with the better Jews.
The pure blooded Ashkenazi thought it was an insult that light brown guy with hispanic name was pretending to be one of them.
Nikolas (((Jacob))) Cruz.