What's so great about DESPAIR?

What's so great about DESPAIR?

it's unpredictable and shit

Nothing

>Hot
>Smart
>Funny
How can other DR girls possibly compete?

But I want to have hope user, and Junko cannot offer me this.

Also, she doesn't have a dick like the best girl :3

Junko offers hope more than anyone. She goes out of her way to give hope so she can break it into despair.

Despair is just the stepping stone for true hope my guy.

Because it gives us more relatable characters like Junko Enoshima and the Remnants of Despair

Is it really all that unpredictable?

Junko is just a misunderstood anti heroine.

Hope's Peak were trying to socially engineer the world to their liking by creating talent and went as far as to experiment on Hajime for this goal.

How is Junko thr villain?
What would have happened had Hope's Peak suceeded? A world of elitist oppressing the weak. We saw that with the Ultimate and the Reserve Course.

So here you have Junko fucking them over by countering their plan with despair.
She is also the Ultimate Analyst so she can plan things ahead like nobody else.

In the end, what happened?
She triggered events that ended up with Makoto bringing stability.
Hope's Peak was defeated, all she did was sacrificing a lot to accomplish that. After all, Hope's Peak is stated to have influences into countless industries and cooperations.
That is an enemy requiring harsh methods to defeat.

All Junko did was trying to take out a powerful enemy and made herself the scapegoat by using despair and ruthlessness to do so.

Junko couldn't predict it and that's kind of her schtick.

There was absolutely no reason to trigger the fucking apocalypse just to stop some morally questionable experiments

nothing. nothing good about it or hope. the only true thing is cute saihara boypussy

She's a poor Mary Sue version of the Joker
I'm so disappointed

There was considering her apocalypse had the talentless hunting down those with talent.
The weak united against the strong.
And those with talent happened to Ultimates.
And said Ultimates were graduates from Hope's Peak who resulted in taking over due to their talent.
Byakuya is a nice example. Special even among the Ultimates, the Togami family were extremely influential and had power.
Hope's Peak, as said, has influences all over the place.
Hope's Peak were subtly changing the power structure of the world with their students.
The Apocalypse that Junko started caused the downfall of Hope's Peak and their entire source of influences.
This ain't merely experiments, its that they used Hope to change the world to their liking with their graduates. In a bad way, by taking control and changing the social structure.

How else do you go on about taking on such a superpower?
They had their hands in everything.
Junko used drastic means BECAUSE they held too much power. Sacrifices are necessary because Hope's Peak was far too powerful to take out by normal measures.
The fact that it required the Apcalypse to be overcome for stability speaks volumes.
It was either Hope's Peak dominating the world or Junko starting the Apocalypse to prevent that from happening.

And as said, she is the Ultimate Analyst who can predict the impossible.
An Ultimate's Talent becomes their very persona.

>A world of elitist oppressing the weak
and this is bad, why?

Even then her chaos just means the physically/mentally strongest come out on top - it;s all the same

>Choosing a girl that has basically no attachment to anyone or anything and just wants to fill you with misery
Junko is garbage, she's only good for fapping.

> A world of elitist oppressing the weak
The elite rule over the weak by definition.

>not defeating her on her own game with HOPE and your dick.
Pleb

They just can't. Plebs can't admit Junko is the ultimate DR waifu.

see

>a dude pretending to be a girl
>good
get the hell out of here with your cheap imitations

>t. Ed G. Lord

What, do you enjoy being oppressed? We all know if the world truly went this route then you, me, and everyone on Sup Forums would be oppressed. After all, even you don't have any real talent to speak of.

>oppressed
How exactly?

>oppressed
lol i can smell your bull's cum on your bed

fag

>not showing her the ultimate despair of having to give up her dreams to be a stay at home mom for the baby you impregnated her with

What was Junko's motivation? Some here said that she was bored because she could predict too much. I know DR 1/2/3 and I think she could just be evil or like despair too much. Kamakura was bored, so Junko sold the idea to him that the world should be in despair because this chaos would be unpredictable. But AFAIK the series didn't say that Junko brought despair out of boredom.

The writers never really explained why or how she got her despair fetish. Most people assume she did it for fun.

Junko's competence was really overrated by her fanbase. A lot of them assumed she was some kind of master manipulator but I never got that vibe from her. Honestly, my first reaction after DR 1 was that Junko was someone else's pawn.

At the end of the day, Junko was a clown who got lucky due to circumstances and everyone else's stupidity.