BSG - BLACK SUN GENERAL

Politics and philosophy discussion. What are we doing and where are we going? Welcome newfags old fags check in and help newfags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
youtube.com/watch?v=HuJCsj4PrfU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzp___VQT02nbxkt-7TRtoB
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Atlantis
youtube.com/watch?v=QKYEPwzBhZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sage

This thread is not /pol related

Inb4 "where do you think you are?"

Just fuck off with this random garbage.

gas yourself faggot, we are a political movement

fuck your khazarian ass right out of here

bumping, second post faggiest post

kek how are you today brother? How is your awakening coming? What do you think is or should be the political agenda of the black sun? You want to get this convo started?

i renounce all contracts ive entered in concsiously or unconsciously

What is this Black Sun? I've heard of a black star, but not this.

The Black Sun is an organization devoted to exposing to the truth a secret society that was the leadership of the third reich. Do you want to learn more about who we are and what we are doing?

Sure, do you have any sources?

Yes but this is a journey my friend not something undertaken simply or easily, start with this playlist

when you finish it everything is on that channel, I would watch the playlists first to help you understand everything else. Welcome brother you are coming home

I'm a fucking brainlet. Years consuming trash in the internet really destroyed my brain. My attention capacity is very low. There are some books that you recommend?

This is babby shit my friend, I'm more interested in the reich business.

You have to walk before you crawl desu, not this is not baby shit, you will not understand how everything is connected without the proper foundation, it will only seem "crazy" to you because all you have ever been taught is lies. Trust the process knowledge is power

yes friend also start with this playlist

I am trying to show you what WWII was really about, first you have to understand what the lies are and where they come from and what they are really hiding the Reich discovered

I just watched the 4th of some 10 episodes of a newer documentary about international jewry and The Third Reich.

The higher ups know without question that the White race is being genocided. My question is... do we have higher ups with our interests at heart? Is there any hope whatsoever or is this It? We go silently into the night as the whole world slips into a disgusting, cultureless, backwards, de-evolved cesspit of race mixed slaves of international jewry? I'm struggling back and forth between some hope and hopelessness.

>You have to walk before you crawl
I've been jogging quite some distance. CIA can't touch me.
Well now, I can tell you I was there. Genetic memory.

sorry this was for you, also start with this playlist

>do we have higher ups with our interests at heart? Is there any hope whatsoever or is this It?
We do brother
>I'm struggling back and forth between some hope and hopelessness.
Don't lose hope my friend the mass awakening has already begun nothing can stop it. Just learn what they are hiding so you can operate at max power level. We have things you can do, that is what we are doing. Do you want to be a part of ending it all or do you want to watch it go silent into that good night? We need all hands on deck, not heroes, we need every man doing his job we will lift up our own heroes

interesting want to tell us more?

I've slipped into the meta-physical aspects of understanding the reality we live in, most of what I know isn't especially /pol-related. Self-taught, mostly. I'm trying to understand the topic of this thread so I can more adequately participate

Kill all snowniggers.

This topic is VERY political, its subject matter extends far back before modern political record, it is that integral at root. I wish to read it. If you are anti-black sun, you are anti-white.

Well what do you know of the ancient Aryans/Atlantis? What do you know of the cyclical nature of this reality? Do you know evolution is a scam? Do you know nearly all of history they teach us is fabricated? Do you know what yugas and ages are? Do you know of the Vedic/Aryan empire?

A
>/SYMBOL GENERAL/
Coming soon:
>/COLOUR GENERAL/
>/NUMBER GENERAL/
>/LETTER GENERAL/

Atlantis wasn't quite founded by whites, or blacks. It was a society of intelligent red-skinned seafarers, a race that eventually settled in the Americas. Aryans found a way to the northern land mass, and their society crumbled as they became hippies.

Ice wall, Pyramids, Dino-elites. Human-alien hybrids. Globe is a lie.

>It was a society of intelligent red-skinned seafarers,
meh they were pale blue and white(ish), but yes they were also giants.

Pale yes, but blue? The only blue humanoids I know of live in the primordial sea, today. Below our oceans, that is.

I don't just want to be apart of it, I have to be. Any other path in life just seems empty.

Well that is how they are recorded as more than one ancient texts. I don't know about ayyy lmaos I try and stick to what I can prove

Precisely you are made the way the creator made you for a purpose. Don't fight it, he built you to be forged in the fires of the Black Sun, be thankful this could be your last lifetime if you play your cards right.

What I know about ayys is that they've been here from the start. They colonized this land, they lived in this land, and they're still living in this land. We were created in this world, but it is not ours. Fae are often confused for aliens, but they're more native than foreign.

You have any proofs for this?

Basically the more conspiracies you believe the woker. In reality this "knowledge" doesn't help you and is probably just "pseudo-science" shit.

ooga booga im a space nigger. No and nobody cares.

You can contact them yourself, you just need to prove you won't snitch.
Fuck off Swedecuck, suck some troll dick under a bridge

What are you calling pseudo-science friend? I have been a scientist all my life and nothing I posted is pseudo anything

He's trying to use me to discredit the thread. Typical psy-op shill

Post some scientific evidence that any of your space aryan bullshit is true

I know what he is doing lol
you didn't read the thread did you? Try again

Magickal thinking is important.

Humans are not 100% rational all the time and even when they are rational they are not empirical all the time.

Better to tame it than let it run rampant. Selecting the mythology and spirital path that you want to walk is a wise choice.

OP hasn't posted anything to defend... what are you screaming about?
This. Hebrews have natural inclination towards magic.

Stop trying to pick up the thors hammer you fucking mutt

I am a Son Of Saturn faggot, better quit playing with fire before you get burned

Yes im a psy-op shill the jews are using their satanic hebrew magic to stop your movement.
>when you are this stupid

Then burn me you mutt

What is your goal in posting in this thread, then, if not to disrupt discussion? That's what a shill is. I'm replying to you for the benefit of onlookers.

Care to elaborate? What do you mean by "last lifetime" and playing my cards right? I don't know what to do exactly. Self improvement via meditation, rejecting degeneracy, clean eating, physical fitness, etc is where I have started. But I feel a pull at the core of my being telling me I am missing a piece of the puzzle of what I am supposed to do.

Ty. Newfag here and also interested. Will def watch

Were you can find the mythos of the black sun without the "nazi" undertone?
To be more normi friendly.

Nah dude, atlantians we're basically like huge living Greek-style marble statues.

how is that even possible? and don't normify it

Yes, and their elite lived under the water, thus lighter skin. Dark-skinned Atlanteans lived on the ocean's surface.

It's a mix of christian mythos and hindu mythos.

Christians believe in a creator, it's personification it's normally an antropomorphic representation. A father basically.

Hindus mythos believe in a sort of "cosmic energy" or "universal will". It's not represented as an antropomorphic beign.
They also believe in reincarnation. Reincarnation is a process that a beign need to do in order to elevate himself. Every life that you walk it's used as a sort of test or growing process.
If you do everything right you ascend to a higher place and basically become one with this universal consciousness.
You will repeated the process until you ascend.

He is basically combining both mythos.
Nothing wrong with that.

Nah dude it was an island mentioned in one of aristotles stories. Later to be picked up by some ((((pseudo-scientist))) and (((misinform))) every one

Interesting. I must have only seen the one type then.

>no sources
>bs discussion
>ego stroking about muh visions

The absolute state of this thread that killed another would be decent thread.

except you are creating a CVLT

SAGE then?

The elites have survived in greater numbers, and nowadays 99% of Atlanteans are light-skinned on account of there being no place of refuge for them on the surface. Modern Philippines hold most of what's left of dark-skinned Atlantean genetics.
Do you have anything to offer to this discussion aside from dissension?

Atlantis was a metaphor by aristotle why are you believing that it is a real location?

hmm this is complex. You need to watch the videos to understand I don't think I can explain ti in way you will understand until you do. Everything is cyclical we are reincarnated, there appears to be only one way to escape the cycle and that is to learn what we are talking about here

yw welcome

Syncretism is the basis for postmodernity and not surprising that this actually precipitates into a premodern way of thinking e.g. abandoning reason for emotion; this kind of shit epitomizes slave morality, i.e. i will get massah with my voodoo doll. Get out of the basement and engage in the struggle for life before it is too late lads.

More like the BLACKED sun.

>It's a mix of christian mythos and hindu mythos.
No it isn't it is math and please don't just make shit up if you don't know what you are talking about, nothing in (((Christianity))) is original it is all plagiarized from other sources that all lead back to a single source

Aristotle WENT to Atlantis. If you were to ask the man himself, he would tell you it was real. Nobody but modern naysayers call it a hoax/metaphor/story.
Our reality is an amalgam of too many things to be called one thing.

sry it was plato not aristotle

Pulling you in a direction, like a compass needle ?
Come, pass.

I gave you the sources, may here already know this material so they don't need sources. Since you are a newfag you should ask for them instead of being a fag start with this

fuck off kike Atlantis is fact this is not up for debate
youtube.com/watch?v=HuJCsj4PrfU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzp___VQT02nbxkt-7TRtoB

Our reality is nothing more than yes or no, on or off, 1 or 0.

Hail 0d1n

you really are just making shit up because
>muh youtube video i saw
and it was plato that told the story so you are wrong and misinformed. AND why don't you question yourself. what if all your beliefs are wrong? but no
>i have muh impecable belief system and mythos an shietz and anyone who dares question it will be called a shill

It can be boiled down to that, yeah. It gets more complex the higher you count.
>>muh youtube video i saw
I didn't link any youtube videos, OP did.
Try harder shill

We live in a simulation but so what? it won't help you in anything

no one respond to this faggot anymore it is clear he is a shill only a kike says something like this
>muh youtube video i saw
It could not be more obvious what he is doing do not let him derail the thread

Is this where we discuss metaphysics?

0 = (+1) + (-1) (combination of the original values of polar opposites resulting in annihilation of its members)
|+1| + |-1| = 2 (union of the absolute values of polar opposites resulting in the restoration of the members)
Thus yielding:
0 = (+1) + (-1) «=» |+1| + |-1| = 2

This is where we discuss the truth and you find out how everything is connected so you cna show others

Argument:
>it's not up for debate

oh now i can win any argument by sendiing someone a youtube video and saying my belief isn't questionable

Why are so many "heathens" or "pagans" a bunch of hippy mongrels?

Nothing, a lack of something. Something, a lack of nothing. Have, lack. 0 = 1, 1 = 2. There is no such thing as nothing, because nothing is nothing. Nothing is not a thing.

The poster from sweden is the only normal poster in this thread. You american mutts are all retarted and disillusioned.

Well you have to define "hippy".

Bodhi Mantra on yt? I have watched a few. I will dive deeper.

Yes like that. Also like a hunger for more. Like I have finally found something more meaningful and polarizing to live for, but I just don't know enough yet. This all came out of nowhere. Researched tons of religions. Been stumbling looking for meaning for as long as I can remember. For the first time I feel like I have found real answers and I just want to play my part. The best way I can put it is I didn't really choose this whole Black Sun ideology. I was called.

read this : rationalwiki.org/wiki/Atlantis
and tell me atlantis is a real place

We never turn back
youtube.com/watch?v=QKYEPwzBhZM

see ya soon cupcake

>Rationalwiki
>Libjew
No thanks, shill.

Yes but it should be rooted in wisdom, gathered by study of genuine history and its extant remnants rather than the flight if fantasy and imagination it so often seems to be.

yes finish the playlist you will understand that channel is a mural you can only see the entire once you have all the pieces tot he puzzle. It will unlock everything for you trust the process

A lot of work has been done to blur the line between reality and fantasy for the precise purpose of obscuring magical knowledge.

This happened to me, can't read a book but can spend hours reading shit on Sup Forums

Yes nothing is a comforting fallacy.

why are so many X a bunch of hiplie mongrels?

Find one X (philosophical view) that isnt true.

So is anyone doing anything practical to further our agenda?

>...and philosophy discussion

my philosophy states you should fucking kys

So stop talking about useless non-sense, friend.
What if my philosophy told me it was in my best interest to strangle you?

You are the higher up. You can literally raise the dead.