Megumin

Why is she so perfect?

Because she's the most beautiful JC character, and she can smile at you like pic related.

Honestly when I had only watched the anime I didn't like any of the girls better than the others, but then I reached this part in the novel.
Megumin is such a great LN heroine, much better than the likes of Asuna.

I think something is wrong with my Megumin, it's giving me this face? Anybody know what it means?

She's definitely planning something, watch out user.

I love her development in the novels. And she's my favorite Konosuba physically.

Do you want to trade? Mine has been stuck like this for a while and I don't know what to do?

I bet you're jealous of mine.

>145 cm
>roughly 40 kg

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I think your Megumin broke.

N-no, she just hasn't casted explosion in a while and is slightly out of shape.

I know, she's the perfect dimensions for blowing up lakes with

>you will never casually blow up a lake with Megumin as a date

Your Megumins are all good but I think I have the best one.

Thats no good, you've got to let her discharge her immense mana reserves every day

>you will never give her a piggyback after you've destroyed some scenery together

Meanwhile, Kazuma gets to fantasize exactly this.

Megumin is the first and last case where it genuinely saddened me that 2D≠3D.

>ywn protect this smile

She's the epitome of beauty.

Did you read the light novel?

WHOLESOME
FUN

It seems pretty likely to me that Megumin will win, so now might be a good time to stop reading just in case

Personally, I'm going to keep following the novel. I really just want to follow Megumin until the end of her story.

It's one of those things that I really dont want to see end. Wouldn't mind if the actual series went on permanent hiatus and they focused on Megumin's spinoff instead. But even that can only last until she joins Kazuma's party.

Fingers crossed for S3 or chuuni village spinoff. The VA does a great job and i'd be content with imagining how it ends if we can have a little more of the story animated.

Same here. I just hope the new animation project isn't a compilation movie.
The idea that Konosuba might get the Overlord treatment scares me.

How would it end anyway? Megumin is a favorite at the moment, but how likely is it that the story will follow through with her (or any of the girls) winding up with Kazuma?
While they're all still in the party together I find it hard to see the party dynamic working with any of the characters dating Kazuma.

I wouldn't mind seeing the party reaching DK, Megumin exploding him, Aqua resuming her position as goddess, Darkness becoming like a protector of the realm, and Kazuma and Megumin deciding whether to both return to Japan to conquer it, or stay behind and keep following the path of explosions

meant for

Guys? Something happened to my Megumin? What do I do?

I think we can expect Megumin and Kazuma to get together at the very end, but an open end scenario also isn't out of the question. In any case, I really can't imagine the party splitting up, especially after Kazuma's wish at the end of volume 12.

>not the full pic

Make it cosplay as Megumin, it should make it slightly less bad.

Because you're a pedo.

Only a literal goddess goes with perfection.

I see that being a problem for Aqua though. Darkness and Megumin seem pretty likely to stay in the party, but I don't think it fits her character to give up goddess status even after DK is defeated. There'd have to be a pretty major shift in her character, otherwise I could only see her sticking around if there was an open ending

Well, that is what happens to Aqua in the web novel. She realizes that she actually enjoys her life in Fanstraya and decides to stay.
Aqua is incapable of growth, it's made very clear at the start of the story during the stat scenes, and the author intends to make her display growth at the very end of the story as some kind of miracle.

Why does Megumin look so good in pajamas?

she stole my heart

Best girl ever.

>you'll never be able to be together
why even live?

So you can read about how she becomes the next Demon King.

Intelligent girls are my fetish.

That's my daughter you are sexualizing right there.

Your daughter is my lover.

Would somebody be kind enough to explain her appeal? Does being cute and energetic really warrant this much attention?

Every fuckin' day. Every single fuckin' day this little cunt just sits there and gives me this stupid look on her face.

dumb explosion child

Does that mean if she shrank down to 105cm she'd be weightless?

>お母さんすごい!

Yuiyui?

I just imagine Megumin and Kazuma going to a picnic with their daughter and Megumin blowing shit up for giggles and entertain her kid.

Did you imagine a boy or a girl?

He literally said daughter

Yeah, I feel dumb.

what dose this say in human?

>Mom, amazing!

She looks like a small Raymoo.

dunno

wew

Would you let her have a sip?

What a body of work.

>ywn drink milk from her budding mounds
Why even live, anons?

OFFICIAL BEST KONOSUBA GIRLS POWER RANKINGS!!!

1 - Megumin
2 - Eris
3 - Darkness
4 - Wiz
5 - Newbie Succubus
6 - YunYun

900001 (No Vagina Tier) - Aqua

Most adorable.

>2nd
>not best explosion cake