Why is this even a country? Why don't the Dutch, German, and French retrieve their rightful clay?

Why is this even a country? Why don't the Dutch, German, and French retrieve their rightful clay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oEOEHPyph8M
youtube.com/watch?v=mMkH4uowDTo
youtube.com/watch?v=vLM_xGASPmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

edgy

You mean why don't the Spanish?

I suppose you could say... non-country..

hey...

We got Belgium in 1815 but mere 15 years later they started chimping out and eventually broke off.
They made their decision, now they must live with the consequences

>Why don't the Dutch, German, and French retrieve their rightful clay?

Every land western to the Rhine are rightfull french land.

Belgium has so much problems that I don't want in my country (radical Islam, the literal worst infrastructure in western europe). Leave them to rot.

it was a county created to be cannon fodder to stop the German advance and give the french enough time to prepare.

germany doesn't deserve any land

Maginot line didn't really work out for the French either
>youtube.com/watch?v=oEOEHPyph8M

meh the french fell cause the be like he will not go through the river he will go around lets wait there

Idk man if you build forts on the italian sides you can hold out forever in HoI

>area is not populated by French
>area was never populated by French
>rightful French land
The insolence of you people is astounding.
Half of 'France' is rightful German land, you frog eating degenerate.

my ex was belgian, i miss her so much

So you are saying with your map italy is rightfull german land ?
I'm sure they always speak teuton as well ...
Pathetic little shit you inherited Franks midle empire.
>The insolence of you people is astounding.
Half of 'France' is rightful German land, you frog eating degenerate.
Every fucking wars you waged with anglo and flemish you to gagn rape france you got all butt raped.
and then this is how you have been hannilated for century so bad.

1830 was a mistake, for Belgium that is. Enjoy your sub-African tier roads and your new Algerian population.

How can we claim land that doest exist?

The Netherlands is far more liberal than Belgium and especially Flanders.

the Rhineland is not French
Belive me, you don't even want it

I love HOI4 memes

I have German speaking family from Eupen and they say they feel treated like foreigners in their country (Belgium). I guess they would be better off under Flemish or German rule

youtube.com/watch?v=mMkH4uowDTo

>Dutch, German, FRENCH retrieve their rightful clay?

There are two intrudes there

This

European borders need to be redrawn. Enough is enough with these tiny fake countries.

what's up with all this land for the slav? what have they done with this blessed amount?

>Dutchland

Haven't you got enough already?

It's never enough for the French. Even if they got to the Rhine they would come up with some excuse to go past it

Pls gib back muh rightful clay, Clovis

>It's never enough for the French. Even if they got to the Rhine they would come up with some excuse to go past it

N-no, a border with poland would be awesome tho.

>itt flags that wish they were as right wing as Flanders

Cause we decided to make up this shit country with the help of the bongs in order to piss off the Netherlands.

We did it for the lulz.

You need to study more, Cuckenkraut.

Based map: 9/10

Well, you should retake Brussels then. Willem I would be turning in his grave

youtube.com/watch?v=vLM_xGASPmc

Mostly an improvement except those retarded Spanish borders

fuck off we dont want flanders. Frisian seccesion when

Funny map.
Good imagination that you have, François.

Why are they retarded, Leaf?

you can thank the british for it, they needed a buffer state

we should instead join greater germania

There is no such thing. Germany got obliterated and eradicated. Today Germany is just a puppet state and its people brainwashed, weak and naive, like ours. It's fucked bro, make money and go live somewhere tropical and sleep through the nuclear holocaust that will come one day!

>imagination
Rhinelanders are just French that were forced to speak Germans, til this day they stil speak a broken(French version) German.

Language Contact and the Origins of the Germanic Languages - Page 112
>The striking fact is that if we compare the positional constraints on the occurrence of affricates in Gallo-Romance with the constraints on the occurrence of the HGCS in type III–V dialects of German, called Rhineland Franconian, we observe a perfect match

you could say the same about the Swiss or any other bi or trilangual country. The countries you mentioned all tried at one point to annex us but failed so the territory was the most profitable for the Habsburgs and the people were ok being ruled by them as long as the local particular rights and customs were respected. The Iconoclastic riots that would lead to the breakoff of the netherlands started in Antwerp and the counter reaction really did a number though, thats why it was impossible for reunification to succeed, since the southern french speaking industrialists had the most influence at the time and there was no real counter from the Flemish side ,romantic nationalism didnt suffice

Free Basque
Free Catalonia
Portugal taking over Galicia.